HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

VeKyth

Jan 14, 2018
anyone knows how to get the Aaron dude from the part 13 and 14?
Talk to the teacher about your grades and choose to keep seeing him. Not sure what the exact requirements for seeing the teacher about your grades is, but playing around a bit should get you there fairly easy.

Reactions: zincrek

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
anyone knows how to get the Aaron dude from the part 13 and 14?
You need to be failing a class and either have Oral fixation or sleep around a lot, and not be in a committed realtionship; you should get an option to 'talk' to the professor about your grades. When it gives you the option, choose to keep seeing him.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Any News on a update or is the game dead?
This game can take MONTHS to update... but the updates are always lots and lots of new content, and at least two new endings. So in my opinion, it's worth it.

On a related note, can someone put up a guide? I think I'm still missing an ending.

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
This game can take MONTHS to update... but the updates are always lots and lots of new content, and at least two new endings. So in my opinion, it's worth it.

On a related note, can someone put up a guide? I think I'm still missing an ending.
Which endings do you have

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Does anyone have a complete list of all the ending and how to get them? I accidentally got the three sisters ending and now i cannot replicate it.

Also I know there are a lot of other endings which i have no idea how to trigger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: þussy and Dan_

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
Ive seen in the partX folder some pictures of your breast and pussy pierced, wondering how to get to those pics

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone have a complete list of all the ending and how to get them? I accidentally got the three sisters ending and now i cannot replicate it.

I don't have a list but three sisters seems to fire if you are bi, flirt with your brother and fool around with your sister, and work in the lesbian bar.

Dan_

May 5, 2019

Also I know there are a lot of other endings which i have no idea how to trigger.
There's a three sisters ending?!?! I thought it was just an achievement

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There are a couple of small updates:

Minor patch for version 1.14.02 is available here:
This only has the one additional image added and is intened to be unzipped over the top of a full installation.
Minor patch for version 1.14.03 is available here:
This address a few minor issues and is just a replacement html file.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes