HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
What's the average duration between updates? I feel as though it's been a long time since the last update.

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
utterly random. Every so often the dev drops a massive update and then disappears into the sunset.
It is random, but the dev post on reddit sometimes. Last I heard was back in November they were working on the next part. Adding a purple pill, extending all paths to year 2 and the beginning of year 2 were things discussed

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished the summer with Veronica as my lover. Pretty decent so far, better writing than most of the HTML games I have tried so far. Clear that English is the primary language of the writer. No issue with those who speak other languages but poorly translated English is a major turn off, after a few decent chuckles if it is really bad.

Reactions: Ammy_gordon

Zovik

Jul 16, 2020
How do you escape the Halloween scene? I hate that guy who always creampie and got MC pregnant.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
Is this completed or not?
If this is completed, add the tag completed. I can't tell if there are going to be more updates or not.
It says v1.14.03. I think it's been like that for quite a very long time.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Is this completed or not?
If this is completed, add the tag completed. I can't tell if there are going to be more updates or not.
It says v1.14.03. I think it's been like that for quite a very long time.
AFAIK is not completed, and the last about was in 2020 with "it's still being worked on"
And dunno if this is already asked/answered but would love some kind of walkthrough

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
AFAIK is not completed, and the last about was in 2020 with "it's still being worked on"
And dunno if this is already asked/answered but would love some kind of walkthrough
I'm not entirely sure about a walkthrough as it almost seems to be played out on its own. However, I have created a Side Effects guide to help know what each one entails. I haven't recently updated it yet but it is rather helpful. If this is what you mean by a walkthrough, then I hope this helps.

Reactions: sunshinepppp

JackofAllit

May 19, 2020
How do you enter into a relationship with the professor? I did it on my first go through but now I can never get the option to continue our relationship

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
How do you enter into a relationship with the professor? I did it on my first go through but now I can never get the option to continue our relationship
Off the top of my head, it's the sex-shop job to make yourself a sub and then fail the class. The professor and MC are only interested in a D/S relationship with each other.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes