HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
So I have Breeding Pet which you don't seem to have. I'll update this with the correct path to follow but I'm pretty sure you have to go more or less exactly the same route as permanent vacation but get pregnant after the hunting game. I've also attached a file showing the other endings I have.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
So I have Breeding Pet which you don't seem to have. I'll update this with the correct path to follow but I'm pretty sure you have to go more or less exactly the same route as permanent vacation but get pregnant after the hunting game. I've also attached a file showing the other endings I have.
Thanks i will look into the breeding pet path

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks i will look into the breeding pet path
I'm not as confident that it's that way any more. I tried a couple things but didn't get it. Here's what I know: I almost exclusively play my characters with 3-4 Sub Missive and Exhibitionist. I don't normally go for the chastity belt content. I'm going to try again to get that result but I'm getting more confused about what I did to get that ending.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I'm not as confident that it's that way any more. I tried a couple things but didn't get it. Here's what I know: I almost exclusively play my characters with 3-4 Sub Missive and Exhibitionist. I don't normally go for the chastity belt content. I'm going to try again to get that result but I'm getting more confused about what I did to get that ending.
Ok i will try some other way if i get it then will inform

KenAdams

Aug 26, 2017
I hope this is still being updates, the replay-ability is insane! Also does anyone know how to trigger the summer abroad scenario. I can't find a way to get that option
You can get if if you get a job at the strip club by joining the Σ Ε Ξ sorority club. At the end of the semester you then get a choice to go to a in-person interview that starts the summer abroad branch as long as you are not pregnant when you go on vacation.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
looking forward to a new update, last update was over a year ago but the post a month ago has given me hope that we will have an update within a year or so.

Reactions: Dysphorika

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
I have the feeling this project is abanndoned.... Back then updates were a regulary thing while now not even one after more than a year... too bad... too bad...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes