HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
In preview picture #5 it's easy to miss the Oscar Wilde poster.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
IF I Were to Download This Game would I NEED To Download these patches as well??
* Patches v1.14.00 to v1.14.02:
* Patches v1.14.03:

(I would First NEED to Download and Install the HTML + Image pack)
then download the Patch(es) v1.14.02 and v1.14.03 and unzipped to the Image pack. Right??
- although the v1.14.03 states that it is a HTML replacement file, after minor fixes
(Not Really Sure That I Understand your reference/ Instructions:
- and is intended to be unzipped over the top of a full installation

I do NOT want to Not be able to Play the Game because I downloaded it incorrectly.
I am somewhat familiar with the HTML & Image pack download and Merge HTML Into/with the Image pack.
It is the Pactches I am concerned about.

OR Maybe, Not bother with the Patches at all; and wait for them to be INCORPORATED into the NEXT Version Update??

Last edited:
Reactions: oralfixation

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
AFAIK, it's NOT.
I saw/Read in the Overview that it is Inspired MORE by ( ).
But It seems That I Cannot Really Read it Unless I Joined.
All I could Read were a Bunch of "posts".
It is too bad,.. I would LOVE to get My Hands on some of those Pink & purple pills!!

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
It is too bad,.. I would LOVE to get My Hands on some of those Pink & purple pills!!
Is like author took the posts and made a game of it.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Okay, Question.
This Game is based on/off of the game X Change?? (I Am VERY Much into This Genre)
- I Recently Ran across the "X Change" Game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/x-change-complete-classic-dating-sim-collection-v1-0-0-crowd.95552/
which included All 3 parts and added the " Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative "
I have yet to Play it. :unsure::love::love:
It's not really based on it. There's a fetish genre of people having being transformed to the opposite gender by drinking a pill. The name of the pill is XChange (inspired by the game title you mentioned) Pill, but that's where the similarities tend to end. There are different pills that people thought of, some of them have side effects and what not.
Is like author took the posts and made a game of it.
xchangefan initially posted the story as a series of CYOA captions on Reddit. I really liked how it was, but found tracking the choices you pick to be a real pain in the ass. So I made my own Twine version of it, for personal use. xchangefan liked it and agreed to have it shared. After some time I had to stop working on it, so xchangefan took over the coding part as well. Almost all of the story is his, I only did some minor contributions to extend some of the scenes and add some transitions, largest one being on the path where you get abducted.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It's not really based on it. There's a fetish genre of people having being transformed to the opposite gender by drinking a pill. The name of the pill is XChange (inspired by the game title you mentioned) Pill, but that's where the similarities tend to end. There are different pills that people thought of, some of them have side effects and what not.

xchangefan initially posted the story as a series of CYOA captions on Reddit. I really liked how it was, but found tracking the choices you pick to be a real pain in the ass. So I made my own Twine version of it, for personal use. xchangefan liked it and agreed to have it shared. After some time I had to stop working on it, so xchangefan took over the coding part as well. Almost all of the story is his, I only did some minor contributions to extend some of the scenes and add some transitions, largest one being on the path where you get abducted.
Okay. Thank you for that. And I am still interested in playing This.

But could you assist me in this download issue, please?
I can Download and play the Game just fine,
Do I Need to worry about downloading the patches??

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Okay. Thank you for that. And I am still interested in playing This.

But could you assist me in this download issue, please?
I can Download and play the Game just fine,
Do I Need to worry about downloading the patches??
I haven't uploaded this, but by the look of it you need to download HTML + Imagepack and then Patches v1.14.03.
There's also an online version at if you have an account.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Dormitory -

Administator/Guide -
"Our dorm rooms are all mixed-gender suites. You’ll be sharing a bedroom with another female student. She’ll be your mentor. She has years of experience living with a female body and will be able to help you with any day-to-day difficulties your new body may present for you.

I Immediately Raise My Hand.

Next door will be a different bedroom with two male students. They won’t be aware of your participation the Student X-Change Program, unless you choose to tell them.

Guide (impatiently) - Yes Madison, you have a question?

Madison - Yes, sorry. Why Do we HAVE to have "Mixed-gender" suites? Why Do we HAVE to share a Dorm with 2 males?
That Is just asking for trouble; especially, If One of the Male roommates happens to be an Alpha-male Asshole; who THINKS that He Is entitled to for Us have sex with him!

We will be 'trapped' in that dorm with him....

I don't know about anyone else, but between classes, and this X-change programs; the Last Thing on My Mind will be wanting to dealing with "Male" drama.... and who is wanting to have sex with me.

Why Can't we share a room with another Mentor and her roommate, or 2 other females?

[Insert answer here]

MENTORS -
Faith - There Is No Way I am choosing a "bible belt" bible thumper. Those Chicks are just scary.

I Might choose at some point to try Emily or Hannah at some point. Both are Cute in their own way.
(I suspect Hannah will attempt to turn me into some kind of cock-craving Slut!)

I REALLY liked Olivia. She is Really Hott, (and I personally Love her 'Look'); I didn't mind her collar, or that She had a Master.
My turn off was being 'forced' to wear a Chastity belt and I was unable to possess the keys. That Someone I have Never met yet would be the 'guardian'/controller of the keys. (Master or Not, I May Not even like the guy)
I have NOT even spent ONE Night/day at college and someone ALREADY Wants to "possess/own" me?? No Thank-you.

So, Obviously, I Chose Samantha as my mentor. She may be Bi, but I believe that she is Lesbian.
She is very Pretty in the 'Girl next door' kind of way. I TOTALLY LOVE her comment.

Samantha - "Personally, the world would be a much better place if every guy just took a pink Plus pill, and everyone was a woman..(thoughtfully) I guess we’d have to keep a few blue pills around for baby making, but that’s about it.
Unfortunately, that’s not going to happen."

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes