HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
Is there any path where you sleep with your brother? I want to see everyone's reaction from getting pregnant by him
There is. I believe you have to go home on Christmas break and start the path there. You don't sleep with him until summer break, though. It can happen where he doms the MC, or where the MC doms him... There may be a mutual path as well, but I haven't played this in awhile

Sep 8, 2019
Has this game been abandoned I mean it looks great and I have played it several times but with no update in years it just seems to be going nowhere now??

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
According to the game isn't abandoned.

Edit: the text for anyone that doesn't have a tfgamessite account.

A few teasers for some things that will be in the new version:

One change to an earlier part of the game - if Faith is helping you try to be a ‘good girl’, but Barry lives right next door, it can lead to some conflicting desires on your part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the new school year, the engineer department has a new product that might help you stay faithful to your boyfriend, or save yourself for marriage, or possibly help you in other ways:

If you let your other interests come before your studies your first year at college, and don’t manage to turn things around, then you may find yourself leaving the university:

Of course moving back home might be an option then, or maybe things didn’t end well over summer with your father or you don’t like the conditions he sets on you moving home, and you are left to fend for yourself.

Maybe that means getting a job as a waitress, maybe it means getting a different sort of job

Or, you might end up with an even more unsavory job, that could land you in legal trouble:

But then they need to decide which prison is the right one for you. The women’s prison based on your current body, or the men’s prison based on the one you’ll soon be able to change back to?

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
According to the game isn't abandoned.

Edit: the text for anyone that doesn't have a tfgamessite account.

A few teasers for some things that will be in the new version:

One change to an earlier part of the game - if Faith is helping you try to be a ‘good girl’, but Barry lives right next door, it can lead to some conflicting desires on your part.

With the new school year, the engineer department has a new product that might help you stay faithful to your boyfriend, or save yourself for marriage, or possibly help you in other ways:

If you let your other interests come before your studies your first year at college, and don’t manage to turn things around, then you may find yourself leaving the university:

Of course moving back home might be an option then, or maybe things didn’t end well over summer with your father or you don’t like the conditions he sets on you moving home, and you are left to fend for yourself.

Maybe that means getting a job as a waitress, maybe it means getting a different sort of job

Or, you might end up with an even more unsavory job, that could land you in legal trouble:

But then they need to decide which prison is the right one for you. The women’s prison based on your current body, or the men’s prison based on the one you’ll soon be able to change back to?
sounds interesting. it's good to see the game more fleshed out

Reactions: Dysphorika

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
This is my go to get off game. I have put in many hours exploring this game. I love it. So many kinks and end results. try it

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know how to send your brother the photo? She always ends up changing her mind.
It's been a while since I last played so I could be misremembering. I think the brother sees the photo if you have a fling with the guy you bump into during the shopping trip (Cody?).

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It's been a while since I last played so I could be misremembering. I think the brother sees the photo if you have a fling with the guy you bump into during the shopping trip (Cody?).
I mean this one Screenshot (2).png I've tried MANY routes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I mean this one View attachment 1857747 I've tried MANY routes
Open the html file in a text editor and search for 'Calling your Brother' and scroll though all the time it occurs it should be fairly obvious what you need to do once yo find the right bit of code. The codes generally easy to understand for non coders

Just checked in with this game, the dev said on the 18th of June that he is getting close to finished but its still a few months away. So hopefully we'll have something by Autumn

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Open the html file in a text editor and search for 'Calling your Brother' and scroll though all the time it occurs it should be fairly obvious what you need to do once yo find the right bit of code. The codes generally easy to understand for non coders

Just checked in with this game, the dev said on the 18th of June that he is getting close to finished but its still a few months away. So hopefully we'll have something by Autumn
Do you know how to get your brother to take a pill and work with you at the bar?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Do you know how to get your brother to take a pill and work with you at the bar?
No, I've not played this for ages but I just told you how to search for the answers yourself in the html file.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Easy to read for a non-coder, huh? View attachment 1882271
I just looked through the code using Word. It's exactly as I told you, you the player cannot send the photos, their is no route written anywhere in the code that has the in game character you play as to send the photos.

The ONLY way for the brother to see them is if you fuck Cody, he claims he lost the photos and they get leaked online, where the brother finds them and you confront him about it. Spoiler warning, it doesn't go anywhere, no sexy time scene.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Easy to read for a non-coder, huh?
how about you do what i told you and use the search function...

Screenshot 2022-06-21 164321.png

All the options for that page are listed below the text string and it stated the conditions that are needed to triggered them.

Reactions: Killjoy150
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes