HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes
Sep 22, 2017
Good News, looking through his reddit profile and claims the next updates wont take so long. I suppose a lot of time was spent planning and fixing code but thats just specuation on my part, however this game is not abandoned.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Good News, looking through his reddit profile and claims the next updates wont take so long. I suppose a lot of time was spent planning and fixing code but thats just specuation on my part, however this game is not abandoned.
Just released the new update...

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I've already reported the update post of mine. I got a notification from the system, that my report got resolved, but nothing changed on this thread.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
It seems like it's very hard to flunk out, even when I chose "poor student, work things out on your own" the game RNG said the MC had made enough progress to keep going. And doing the Barista Bunny route railroaded me into the Army Wife ending. What is the best option if I want to explore the other "post-college" content?

Diocesan

Oct 7, 2018
This might be an easy fix but im really not tech savvy. But each time I try to extract the files it keeps saying I need the next volume?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes