HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
This might be an easy fix but im really not tech savvy. But each time I try to extract the files it keeps saying I need the next volume?
If you downloaded all of them (z01 to z10 & one file that's a zip (so 11 files total)), tell your unzipping program to unzip only the .zip file (make sure the z01 to z10 are in the same directory), that should do it. (right click on the .zip and tell it to extract)

Reactions: sunshinepppp

NoodleMyAsian

Sep 23, 2018
Haven't tried the link Shtradha just linked, but all the files I am currently unpacking, the only issue I have right now is Prision69 is the only file with an error, the MP4 seems corrupted or something.

EDIT: Mega kinda sucks, "TrAnSfEr QuOtA eXcEeDeD." So I'm trying the link above

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to refuse troy at the club? I have tried multiple times but i can only get the accept him option. trying to get the ending from that

Trab2

Mar 9, 2019
HTML + Image pack P2 : Generates an error when unpacking the file. Please re-upload the file. Downloaded from GOFILE - MEGA

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Man this is a fun game but i really hate how the game forces the protagonist to tell her boyfriend (if there is one) about the things she did on the trip back home. Is there anyway to avoid that?

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to refuse troy at the club? I have tried multiple times but i can only get the accept him option. trying to get the ending from that
Are you doing max stats for libido and male pheromones? That is the only time I haven't been able to refuse him all other instances I have the option.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Are you doing max stats for libido and male pheromones? That is the only time I haven't been able to refuse him all other instances I have the option.
I tried having no bad traits at all and i still cannot get the option to refuse troy.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
It seems like it's very hard to flunk out, even when I chose "poor student, work things out on your own" the game RNG said the MC had made enough progress to keep going. And doing the Barista Bunny route railroaded me into the Army Wife ending. What is the best option if I want to explore the other "post-college" content?
I flunked out after chosing good student. I guess a lot of it might be random.

Reactions: longscl0ng69
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes