HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
that's alot of different parts to have to download and install seperatly for an unfinished game. it seems like people like it. but maybe a little too complicated to actually get hold of for my blood.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Would someone be kind enough to upload the html file? My internet is not too fast and I managed to replace the right html with an older version.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
This game really needs a guide on routes/endings, there are 35 endings according to the dev:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
getting error extracting files. Part 1 extracts fine, but part 2 getting errors
For me it extracts just fine, i've used gofile, you might have had a download error so try downloading again.
yes it defiantly is. my all-time favorite game
No offence, but it's definitely not defiantly, defiantly meants "in a manner that shows open resistance or bold disobedience". Just pointing it out for future use.

Text Here

Oct 9, 2017
I was getting errors trying to unzip the files, Turns out if you download all 3 .7z.part?.rar files and then unzip them together it works fine. If I try to unzip any one of them alone it errors, but doing them as a group seemed to work.

I guess the names of the files does imply that they are parts of a 7z file, but that should be in the download/install notes. People that are less tech savvy are going to struggle getting this to install/run without better information or a better download link (there are ones posted on previous pages)

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
give a option to download whole game instead of in parts, i shouldnt have to tinker with it to make it work.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
give a option to download whole game instead of in parts, i shouldnt have to tinker with it to make it work.
There isn't any tinkering needed. Most unzip applications (WinRAR, 7Zip, Keka (for mac)) can easily unzip these files without much effort. The only application that I've encountered that can't unzip these easily is the default unzip application for mac (haven't tried on windows).

But if you're not using the default OS unzip application, all you need is all the files in the same folder and tell your unzip application to unzip file with the .zip file extension only. The application should automatically pull from the .z0X parts.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Is there a incest path? And how does pregnancy works?
Yes incest with the brother and I think the dad as well although I haven't found that yet. Pregnancy is random with odds changing depending on your method of contraception (if you pick one at all). You will get pregnant a lot though even if you are on the pill.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
I got the following endings

Prince's Concubine
Obedient Wife
Sugar Baby
Trophy Wife
Artist's Muse
Breeding Pet
Large Family
Cum Slut
Submissive Wife
Stepmother
Chaste Wife
Memory Wipe
Permanent Vacation
Small Family
Enslaved
Army Wife
Are there any more endings available in the game atm?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Also these for achievements am i missing any?

Serving a Train
Pregnant
Childfree
Three Threesomes: MFM, FMF, and FFF
Choosing This Life
Married
Graduated College
Mile High Club
Reuniting with Old Friends
Dropped out of College
Gave Birth
Beginner's Luck
I've got a friend in me.
Three Sisters
His first time

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
that's alot of different parts to have to download and install seperatly for an unfinished game. it seems like people like it. but maybe a little too complicated to actually get hold of for my blood.
I just used the play online link on tfg. The multi part zip file is really janky.

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
there is a lot of tags missing.
prostition
creampie
character creation
lesbian
multiple endings
exhibitionism

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes