HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
So i extracted the 3 parts but theres no files inside none whatsoever how do i fix this?.
just some weird file called 7Z file, like what am I even supposed to do with that?. no images no html no nothing
there should be more files inside. so how do i fix this???

Last edited:

inszel

Dec 29, 2017
a 7Z is a zipped file. you have to extract it using 7zip, winrar or another such program.

Oct 29, 2019
a 7Z is a zipped file. you have to extract it using 7zip, winrar or another such program.
yeah that doesnt work exracted with Winrar same issue you one folder call "student_exchange_1.15.00" and it is empty. never seen this before think it is a bad upload.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Also, anyone knows how to end in prison, please?
You need to get on probation & stay in probation through the second year. Then choose to do it on your own and choose the waiter/bar job.

PS: Most of the new endings require you to be in probation regarless of your job.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Asrann

Dec 1, 2019
Yes. It is possible to do pure lesbian route.
Easiest way is to work at bar and choose Samantha as mentor. There might be other ways, but I am not sure about them.

How do you date Veronica from the beginning?
I think I can meet her for the 1st time when you join sorority Sigma Epsilon Xi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrDerpington

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
You need to get on probation & stay in probation through the second year. Then choose to do it on your own and choose the waiter/bar job.

PS: Most of the new endings require you to be in probation regarless of your job.
Thanks, but now, no matter what I always end as permanent female.

Aule123

Mar 12, 2021
I will say, this isn't something I expected to see an update for anytime soon so this is neat.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
"Insert a disk with this volume". What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Every time I try to unpack this clusterfuck, I get the same message.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
For all those struggling to unzip it, the simplest solution may be to download WinRAR (there's a free version you can use, at least temporarily). Use it to extract the file without a numbered extension (01, 02 etc) and it'll take care of everything for you.

angrydragon

Jul 3, 2020
Ive Downloaded all 3 parts. No difference in the files so why is the mentors limited to just 1 and the jobs have been limited as well. So what have i done wrong with the download.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks, but now, no matter what I always end as permanent female.
Did you take the plea bargain? That seems to force a permanent change. Trusting to luck gives me choice of male or female prison, with male prison subsequently giving choices of final gender and body type.

Reactions: Dysphorika
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes