HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
How can I be expelled? I've been trying, but the mc always ends up studying at the end.
Pick poor student at the start. Never choose a 'study' option when you can party instead. Never use a tutor.

Some majors seem easier and you might catch up anyway; also some jobs seem to supersede the expulsion thing.

Call girl (and never staying pregnant) seems a reliable job choice.

Another thing I've just noticed - if you let your dad pick things, you always end up permanently female, with the submissive, anal lover and oral lover side effects. Dad's kinda messed up! :)

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
so is the mega links borked, all I get is data errors when un rar the 7z file on part 2 and part 3 after several tries. was able to get part 1 to complete download. if so which downloads are working for the last update.

Reactions: CharredTableware

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
anna_subCD
It still doesn't work, in the second semester the mc studies automatically, do I need any special perks or a special roommate to make it work?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Pick poor student at the start. Never choose a 'study' option when you can party instead. Never use a tutor.

Some majors seem easier and you might catch up anyway; also some jobs seem to supersede the expulsion thing.

Call girl (and never staying pregnant) seems a reliable job choice.

Another thing I've just noticed - if you let your dad pick things, you always end up permanently female, with the submissive, anal lover and oral lover side effects. Dad's kinda messed up! :)
Dad's just making his son into the girl he wish he'd had. Be nice if there was a bit where the MC and Dad get together.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Which mentor did or choose
anna_subCD
It still doesn't work, in the second semester the mc studies automatically, do I need any special perks or a special roommate to make it work?
Choose Party girl Package, Dont choose Reduce sleep trait(as you will not sleep,you will cover the portion),Dont choose PETER as a neighbour at any cost(otherwise with his help you will cover the portion) never study always do fun,Be on Probation(dont go to teacher to suck his cock)

RunaRuminations

Jun 1, 2021
Has anyone worked out if the "girl power"/"gold star lesbian" achievement is possible in the current build?
Dating Kate would be the obvious choice but dating her causes you to blow a couple of guys in the first semester while you are in chastity.
Dating Veronica would be the next obvious but if you start dating her as a cheerleader then you blow you professor so you won't lose your spot on the team, if you start dating her as a sorority sister then you have sex with a frat guy at the competitions at the beginning of your sophomore year.
Going single with hookups doesn't work because at the end of summer break you will either either have sex with your old friends or your uncle depending on what happened at Christmas.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Has anyone worked out if the "girl power"/"gold star lesbian" achievement is possible in the current build?
Dating Kate would be the obvious choice but dating her causes you to blow a couple of guys in the first semester while you are in chastity.
Dating Veronica would be the next obvious but if you start dating her as a cheerleader then you blow you professor so you won't lose your spot on the team, if you start dating her as a sorority sister then you have sex with a frat guy at the competitions at the beginning of your sophomore year.
Going single with hookups doesn't work because at the end of summer break you will either either have sex with your old friends or your uncle depending on what happened at Christmas.
I wasn't able to regardless of the way I tried.
+
And like you said, when in accademic probation, I always ended up the old friends fuck and not able to only just fuck females.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is it possible to have an incestuous pregnancy in this game, and if so can I have some hints? Mostly stat requirements if there are any.

Reactions: Dysphorika

RunaRuminations

Jun 1, 2021
anna_subCD
If you have the reduced asleep effect MC will use the extra time to catch up at the end of the second semester.

to get asked to leave try the following-
First semester don't study often or at all (MC might try to blow the professor if you are completely hopeless or abstinent), don't have the nerdy roommate, don't have a high oral/libido (Possibly high sub as well not sure) these will cause you to blow the professor. MC will also try to blow the professor if you have a job like athlete or cheerleader so you don't lose your place on the team.
Second semester choose to remain on probation, continue partying etc, at the end of spring break as long as you don't have the reduced sleep feature MC should fail to do an essay due to lack of time/sleep so your probation will continue, you will get called into the deans office and get your punishment.
Third semester choose to catch up on your own rather than with the tutors if you can, continue to hook up with people if you are single as the effects your punishment stopping your from studying. Do NOT pick a major that is linked to your job I.E. librarian with library science as this gives a boost to the chance of getting off probation. It is a bit down to RNG so you may wish to save scum it a little toward the end of the semester you will either get an event where you get on top of your work (With your partners help if you have one) reload if this happens; if you get called into the deans office again instead you will be asked to leave which begins all the endings linked to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Is it possible to have an incestuous pregnancy in this game, and if so can I have some hints? Mostly stat requirements if there are any.
Yes, but nothing comes out of it. As of now, it's just a pregnancy just like any other in the game. You can see who in the sexual history menu.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Yes, but nothing comes out of it. As of now, it's just a pregnancy just like any other in the game. You can see who in the sexual history menu.
Even so, it's a flavor I crave, plus it should mean something eventually. How do I set it up? Is it the brother? Do I need certain stats to fuck him during Christmas break? Farthest I've gotten is the 69.

Last edited:

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Even so, it's a flavor I crave, plus it should mean something eventually. How do I set it up? Is it the brother? Do I need certain stats to fuck him during Christmas break? Farthest I've gotten is the 69.
It happens during the summer. I'm not exactly sure what is needed, but I believe you need to be submisive & without boyfriend/girlfriend (and maybe mastubation denial) & have sucked him at christman without going to uncle maybe. Devin ask you to wear some menacles and then later fucks you in another scene. You also get fucked again at the uncle by both of them. Check the stats and with a bit of luck you get pregnant on the right guy.

Reactions: Furmilk

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
I haven't got an achievement for it, but you can go 100% lesbian. I just did it :)

Sexual Activity
Sexual History (Details)
Summary:
Male (V)FemaleTotal
Overall0 (0)8080
Unique Partners0 (0)77

Route:
Don't tell parents
Take the body you're given
No bonuses taken (so no side effects that force choices)
Faith as mentor
Pick Josh as a neighbour; Faith will choose Peter
Always be a good girl, including joining the ministry, through Xmas (note that this means spending time in jail)
Sleep with a girl at new year
Join the lesbian sorority
Date Veronica
Don't pick the 'sex with boys' option Veronica gives you at Spring Break

Zip of the save game attached in case anyone wants it as a starting point for the next update, whenever that will be :)

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Here's a save at the point of getting kicked out of school. No serious relationship or job that you can keep, so allows access to "go home" or "go it alone" routes; the latter will let you explore various prison outcomes (I have checked you can choose either men's or women's prison via the "go to trial" choice).

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Here's a save at the point of getting kicked out of school. No serious relationship or job that you can keep, so allows access to "go home" or "go it alone" routes; the latter will let you explore various prison outcomes (I have checked you can choose either men's or women's prison via the "go to trial" choice).
Thanks so much

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know how to get all the engineering endings
Staying a virgin until the end will net you one (choose faith, abstinence all the way, you will get a proposal at the end to wear the chasity, take it).
For the rest, from what I remember, you need to become an engineer at the start. Various endings if you are in probation or not, are able to hack the chastity bell or not.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes