HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Snitches - drop out of school, make it alone, waitress, choose to inform on the gang ... and then have that go wrong. I've not dug deeply into how that happens. The one time I informed, I got the "swingers" ending instead.

Pregnant Prostitute - there isn't one called this; do you mean "purple prison prostitute"?

Note that as icewanted said, most of the new endings seem to require dropping out of school. e.g. many come off the prison route, while cuckqueen is triggered if you are barry's pet when you flunk out, etc.

Sincere

Oct 8, 2019
Snitches - drop out of school, make it alone, waitress, choose to inform on the gang ... and then have that go wrong. I've not dug deeply into how that happens. The one time I informed, I got the "swingers" ending instead.

Pregnant Prostitute - there isn't one called this; do you mean "purple prison prostitute"?

Note that as icewanted said, most of the new endings seem to require dropping out of school. e.g. many come off the prison route, while cuckqueen is triggered if you are barry's pet when you flunk out, etc.
If you look at the flunked photos and vids in the files it has you pregnant and a photo saying pregnant and homeless

Sincere

Oct 8, 2019
I got the following endings

Prince's Concubine
Obedient Wife
Sugar Baby
Trophy Wife
Artist's Muse
Breeding Pet
Large Family
Cum Slut
Submissive Wife
Stepmother
Chaste Wife
Memory Wipe
Permanent Vacation
Small Family
Enslaved
Army Wife
Are there any more endings available in the game atm?
how do you get the sugar baby ending

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
How can you get the cuckqueen or prision bitch endings?What do I need to do to go to prision in the first place?

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
If you look at the flunked photos and vids in the files it has you pregnant and a photo saying pregnant and homeless
I think it might be flunk while pregnant, but you have to get knocked up after your last medical ... but that is a bit of a random chance thing so I have not had a game where I can confirm it, yet

How can you get the cuckqueen or prision bitch endings?What do I need to do to go to prision in the first place?
I explained cuckqueen above - flunk school while barry's pet
Prison bitch - go to male prison, choose to revert to male, tell your new cellmate who you are
Go to prison - flunk school while not in a committed relationship, don't go home, take waitress job, stay loyal to gang

Anyone know how you can meet Purple users?
Go to male prison

Reactions: xana94

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Did you take the plea bargain? That seems to force a permanent change. Trusting to luck gives me choice of male or female prison, with male prison subsequently giving choices of final gender and body type.
Thanks, honestly, as I got it by luck, I think it was perma before because got pregnant or something the like.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I think it might be flunk while pregnant, but you have to get knocked up after your last medical ... but that is a bit of a random chance thing so I have not had a game where I can confirm it, yet

I explained cuckqueen above - flunk school while barry's pet
Prison bitch - go to male prison, choose to revert to male, tell your new cellmate who you are
Go to prison - flunk school while not in a committed relationship, don't go home, take waitress job, stay loyal to gang

Go to male prison
Not getting flunk school or not going home

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Not 100% sure, but I believe you need to exhibit bad character behavior so that the lawyer can use that against you when you snitch on your former boss => ie: fuck the cop when going home, blowjob for transport and blowjob the garage guy.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I think this is the "street whore" ending. You need to flunk school while being pregnant & do it alone & choosing whoring as oposed to the bar/restaurant at the end.

Last edited:

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
anna_subCD
And how do I meet the gang? It is the same as the sorarities?
Flunk school while not in a serious relationship (Barry and Kate definitely block this, haven't tried Josh or Veronica yet; you can't flunk if you're with 'Daddy'). Then go it alone and take the waitress job.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Flunk school while not in a serious relationship (Barry and Kate definitely block this, haven't tried Josh or Veronica yet; you can't flunk if you're with 'Daddy'). Then go it alone and take the waitress job.
Taken the waitress job single still not getting the option to stay(going home in summer break)

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Taken the waitress job single still not getting the option to stay(going home in summer break)
Summer break is over before this happens. And wouldn't matter as you need to flunk out of school first.

Just failing a class is not enough. That's probation, not actually flunking out. You need to fail, then fail to catch up, and leave school entirely.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Can now confirm that this is just a variant set of pictures and text for the Street Whore ending, where you happen to be pregnant when you are asked to leave school due to failing classes.

Easiest route to get it seems to be no birth control, Hannah as mentor, call girl job, avoid relationships, terminate all pregnancies before you meet Bailey; then hope* you get pregnant again after you meet her, and keep that one.

* or save the game when you meet Bailey, and abuse RNG with re-loads until you get knocked up again

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes