HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
And how do you go to prison?
You need to get & stay on academic probation through the second year (ie: flunk school) & choose to become a waitress.

- Easier if you are a bad student (There's some random chance at the end of first semester, with a better chance of ending probation if you said you were a good student and a worse chance if you were a poor student.)
- don't blow your professor at the end of 1st semester
- don't "swallow you pride" and go talk to your professor at the beginning of the 2nd semester
- don't have Peter's chastity key (he'll be very motivated to help you study)
- don't have the reduced sleep feature
- if live with Andrew, he'll work to get you off of probation during the summer
- if you start testing the new chastity belt, as a beta tester or as an engineering penetration tester, then the probation denial effect is turned off but you are still technically on probation

hoshinau

Aug 12, 2019
You need to get & stay on academic probation through the second year (ie: flunk school) & choose to become a waitress.

- Easier if you are a bad student (There's some random chance at the end of first semester, with a better chance of ending probation if you said you were a good student and a worse chance if you were a poor student.)
- don't blow your professor at the end of 1st semester
- don't "swallow you pride" and go talk to your professor at the beginning of the 2nd semester
- don't have Peter's chastity key (he'll be very motivated to help you study)
- don't have the reduced sleep feature
- if live with Andrew, he'll work to get you off of probation during the summer
- if you start testing the new chastity belt, as a beta tester or as an engineering penetration tester, then the probation denial effect is turned off but you are still technically on probation
Tried a couple times, never got to the route of being kicked out. Do I choose a good student or a bad one to start with? Do I need Peter to be neighbor? Do I get Faith to get the barista job?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Tried a couple times, never got to the route of being kicked out. Do I choose a good student or a bad one to start with? Do I need Peter to be neighbor? Do I get Faith to get the barista job?
Easier to flunk if you are a bad student (there is some randoness in it, if you pass use the back button and try again). The job does not matter & neither does the roomate. Just don't study (and don't get the reduce sleep perk & the Oral perk).

Reactions: hoshinau

hoshinau

Aug 12, 2019
Easier to flunk if you are a bad student (there is some randoness in it, if you pass use the back button and try again). The job does not matter & neither does the roomate. Just don't study (and don't get the reduce sleep perk & the Oral perk).
Sorry I digress after figure it out myself lol... I always got kicked but only to went to street whore branch without getting the option for waitress. Finally I got the path and found the different endings in prison. Too bad my change was permanent; otherwise I could try the male prison thing. Maybe next round.

Reactions: Dysphorika

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Sorry I digress after figure it out myself lol... I always got kicked but only to went to street whore branch without getting the option for waitress.
Yeah, this happens (maybe a lot? maybe always?) if you are working as a call girl prior to expulsion.

Marns

Feb 1, 2018
Same here, tried multiple downloads from different links. Got errors on all of them trying to unpack the zip file inside the zip file.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Once I got a stable file 2, was able to select all three in 7z and finally open the file without error. and yes was getting the same error with rar program itself had to wait for mega to delete its cache to download file 2 again. so the rar file is a spanned compression of the 7z file to make 3 smaller files since it appears 7z doesn't have that feature built in to create spanned volumes, like when we carried floppies around.

Sincere

Oct 8, 2019
I cant get any other ending for the engineering department except for failed ideas and the chasity ending

RunaRuminations

Jun 1, 2021
Yeah, same. There's a load of pics for what seems to be a polyamory ending all labelled 'Engineer' that I can't figure out how to trigger either.
finish the first year as a engineer (tester not test subject) while on probation, return to the second year single, put the new girl in chastity this will make her your Girlfriend, stay on probation and fail to hack the Chasity belt at the end of the semester you and your girlfriend will be "given" to one of the male engineers ending follows from there (Stepford wife ending is the same thing but you have to be single)

Reactions: SilentAntagonist

inszel

Dec 29, 2017
yeah that doesnt work exracted with Winrar same issue you one folder call "student_exchange_1.15.00" and it is empty. never seen this before think it is a bad upload.
you need to select all of the files at the same time and unzip them. it is a three part file, if you try to unzip them separately it won't work.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes