HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
V1.15
MEGA
Link via

Due to it's size and the problems people had downloading it last time, it is broken up into a multi-part zip file.

the changelog for the new update.

Some of the content added:
  • In general, continuing on through the 1st half of the 2nd semester. Adding a bunch of new endings and achievements.
  • There's a lot being added around if you are on academic probation still. How to get back on track, or what happens if you don't
  • There's a lot being added around the engineering, test subject, and bikini barista jobs (maybe more). A few other jobs are changing, the rest will be continuing along in year 2.
  • You don't have a mentor this year, but you'll have a dorm roommate (if you aren't already in a different living situation). There are several different ones with different personalities, and depending on your situation/personality/choices you or her may or may not get along or have other problems arise because of them.
  • You'll have a "buddy" the X-Change program assigns to you - a freshman girl that just changed like you did last year. You'll help her out, as she adjusts to her new body.
  • You are taking a Women's Studies class this semester. Your professor is concerned about some of the things going on at the university. You might help, hinder, or ignore her efforts to look into it.
  • There's some additional content around Eta Lambda Phi (the tame sorority)
  • Additions (and a few changes to early parts), particularly if Faith is your mentor and you are trying to stay pure, or if you were but then failed at it.
  • Several new relationship possibilities, as well as continuations of existing ones.
  • A few other things (on certain paths): Dylan (your brother) dabbles more with X-Change, you interact with "X-Change Purple" users, There's a sorority/Greek week competition you might participate in.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Hopefully someone is able to figure out an update only patch or at least someone will compress this.. not looking foward to downloading 15 zip files...

Reactions: TheRobotDevil
May 6, 2018
Having difficulty opening some of the files, my unzipped program doesn't recognize them for some reason.

and How do I get the new Brother and purple pill content?

EDIT: NVM got it to work
Found the Brother pill content, choose the lesbian guide and work at the bar, tell the brother about the bar.

Last edited:

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone know if old saves work with the new cersion? I'm tapped out on MEGA quota right now, so have not been able to finish downloading yet to check for myself.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Having difficulty opening some of the files, my unzipped program doesn't recognize them for some reason.

Found the Brother pill content, choose the lesbian guide and work at the bar, tell the brother about the bar.
You figure out how to meet the purple users?

Hedonismbot

Oct 1, 2017

How did you get it to work? I'm having the same issue.

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
A new update is out:

The changelog is from a Student X-Change Program topic post of TFGames Site:

This is not a full list, but some of the updates are:

• In general, continuing on into your sophomore year.
  • Adding a bunch of new endings (for a total of 36 so far)
  • Adding more achievements (for a total of 29 so far).
  • New content around if you are on academic probation still. How to get back on track, or what happens if you don't
  • New content around the engineering, test subject, and bikini barista jobs (maybe more). A few other jobs are changing, most are continuing along in year 2.
  • You don't have a mentor this year, but you'll have a dorm roommate (if you aren't already in a different living situation). There are several different ones with different personalities, and depending on your situation/personality/choices you or her may or may not get along or have other problems arise because of them.
  • You'll have a "buddy" the X-Change program assigns to you - a freshman girl that just changed like you did last year. You'll help her out, as she adjusts to her new body.
  • You are taking a Women's Studies class this semester. Your professor is concerned about some of the things going on at the university. You might help, hinder, or ignore her efforts to look into it.
  • There's some additional content around Eta Lambda Phi (the tame sorority)
  • Some updates and changes to some earlier sections, particularly if Faith is your mentor and you are trying to stay pure, or if you were but then failed at it.
  • A "skip" functionality to jump passed the home for Christmas portion of freshman year - with it picking the choices that seem most appropriate based on you character so far
  • The option to tell your parents about the "X-Change" component to your scholarship before you leave home, which will cause your father to help you choose what options and side-effects you end up with.
  • Several new relationship possibilities, as well as continuations of existing ones.
  • A few other things (on certain paths): Dylan (your brother) dabbles more with X-Change, you interact with "X-Change Purple" users, There's a sorority/Greek week competition you might participate in.

There're two download folders provided, but the zip file is split into 10 parts.
Additionally the file student-xchange-program-1.15.00.z01 has gotten messed up by MediaFire, so you need to download this one part on Mega.

The downloads are also from an uploader from TFGames Community.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes