HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

oralfixation

Jun 1, 2021
IF I Were to Download This Game would I NEED To Download these patches as well??
* Patches v1.14.00 to v1.14.02:
* Patches v1.14.03:

(I would First NEED to Download and Install the HTML + Image pack)
then download the Patch(es) v1.14.02 and v1.14.03 and unzipped to the Image pack. Right??
- although the v1.14.03 states that it is a HTML replacement file, after minor fixes
(Not Really Sure That I Understand your reference/ Instructions:
- and is intended to be unzipped over the top of a full installation

I do NOT want to Not be able to Play the Game because I downloaded it incorrectly.
I am somewhat familiar with the HTML & Image pack download and Merge HTML Into/with the Image pack.
It is the Pactches I am concerned about.

OR Maybe, Not bother with the Patches at all; and wait for them to be INCORPORATED into the NEXT Version Update??

i'm still confused about this too

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
So... Still no walkthrough? Kinda hard to find specific route without it...
Search for author's name or game name on Reddit. The author posted all the paths on there. A lot of it is luck based, so even following a specific path it may take a while to get a specific ending (especially if it involves being pregnant at a specific point in the game)

Reactions: GmFn1869

the_jaron

Jul 16, 2020
How do you get to the Prince's Concubine ending?

Nevermind I found my answer on reddit.

Last edited:

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Is this game still alive and active? One of the firsts I played and would love to revisit or see an update
it's running on a more or less annual update schedule so it could take a few more months before the next update will come out.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
While I certainly HOPE this game updates again, I'm very happy with what we've got so far and I definitely understand why updates have become rare - there's a huge amount to keep track of here with many alternate paths.

Heck, I've still only hit 9 of the 14 endings, and I have played dozens and dozens of times.

Sep 22, 2017
Posted 8 days ago (3-28-2022?)

Some of the content added:
  • In general, continuing on through the 1st half of the 2nd semester. Adding a bunch of new endings and achievements.
  • There's a lot being added around if you are on academic probation still. How to get back on track, or what happens if you don't
  • There's a lot being added around the engineering, test subject, and bikini barista jobs (maybe more). A few other jobs are changing, the rest will be continuing along in year 2.
  • You don't have a mentor this year, but you'll have a dorm roommate (if you aren't already in a different living situation). There are several different ones with different personalities, and depending on your situation/personality/choices you or her may or may not get along. (*)
  • You'll have a "buddy" the X-Change program assigns to you - a freshman girl that just changed like you did last year. You'll help her out, as she adjusts to her new body.
  • You are taking a Women's Studies class this semester. Your professor is concerned about some of the things going on at the university. You might help, hinder, or ignore her efforts to look into it.
  • There's some additional content around Eta Lambda Phi (the tame sorority) (*)
  • Additions (and a few changes to early parts) if Faith is your mentor and you are trying to stay pure, or if you were but then failed at it.
  • Several new relationship possibilities, as well as continuations of existing ones.
  • A few other things (on certain paths): Dylan (your brother) dabbles more with X-Change, you interact with "X-Change Purple" users, There's a sorority/Greek week competition you might participate in.
(*) This is still in progress, not sure if it'll fully be fleshed out yet in the next version

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes