HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Great premise. Only question that I have is why is it so many of these games that include M2F transformation, almost force you into sexual relationships with men? I don't mind it if it's a choice that you picked, but like in this game when you pretty much say you're a lesbian it still forces you into situations were you're either teasing men or having sex with men. Such as I have yet to find a way to not go home for Christmas with passing grades unless you have sex with the male teacher.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Great premise. Only question that I have is why is it so many of these games that include M2F transformation, almost force you into sexual relationships with men? I don't mind it if it's a choice that you picked, but like in this game when you pretty much say you're a lesbian it still forces you into situations were you're either teasing men or having sex with men. Such as I have yet to find a way to not go home for Christmas with passing grades unless you have sex with the male teacher.
It's probably because the authors are male straight arrows that they are like this, but this game do have a *hm* pure lesbian path as well you just have to make the right choices.

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
It's probably because the authors are male straight arrows that they are like this, but this game do have a *hm* pure lesbian path as well you just have to make the right choices.
Yeah, I found the two lesbian paths in the game. One with Mistress Kate and one where you fall in love with Veronica. But even when on those there are scenes that you pretty much have to fight the game to not have sex with a guy. Like if you pick the student athlete job the first message allows you to pretty much say if you choose to be messaged by a woman or a man. Which is fine, but the second time it seems to always be a male and you always have sex with him. It’s just kind of annoying. I don’t know if it’s intentional or just that some of the variables need to be tweaked in the program. I’m giving this possibility because after roughly 6 play throughs I finally was able to get passing grades before Christmas break without sucking off the teacher and none of my choices were different from the last play through of that scene. So it’s possible they have a random generator for the grade but it needs to be tweaked a little.

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
Yeah, I found the two lesbian paths in the game. One with Mistress Kate and one where you fall in love with Veronica. But even when on those there are scenes that you pretty much have to fight the game to not have sex with a guy. Like if you pick the student athlete job the first message allows you to pretty much say if you choose to be messaged by a woman or a man. Which is fine, but the second time it seems to always be a male and you always have sex with him. It’s just kind of annoying. I don’t know if it’s intentional or just that some of the variables need to be tweaked in the program. I’m giving this possibility because after roughly 6 play throughs I finally was able to get passing grades before Christmas break without sucking off the teacher and none of my choices were different from the last play through of that scene. So it’s possible they have a random generator for the grade but it needs to be tweaked a little.
I'd assume that many on this focus on transformation because it's a popular genre on sites like this and because they start on tfgames.site?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
If many of the most recent commenters asking "abandoned?" here had bothered to look up a few comments you would see this:

This game has been going on for a few years, getting updates every 6 to 9 months
Which was posted less than two weeks ago. Also, if you guys had looked at when the OP was last updated you'd notice that it was back in March. Well within the 6-9 month range expressed above. Lastly this is not the best place to go for answers about an update. The OP literally links to the reddit page of the developer. Please people, stop being so ultimately lazy, and read the previous comments before you post another useless one.

Vukodlak

Aug 20, 2017
There's a random roll on your grades modified by the time you spent studying but the actual result isn't decided until you get them. So you could hit the back arrow a few times and try again for a different result. Even your mentor can have an effect.

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
There's a random roll on your grades modified by the time you spent studying but the actual result isn't decided until you get them. So you could hit the back arrow a few times and try again for a different result. Even your mentor can have an effect.
If you are abducted from the club and let your professor know - then he will tutor you without you having to sleep with him. Also, I think if you go the conservative route or don't have high libido you won't have the issue with sleeping the professor. Recommend starting college with being a good student in high school to optimize the random roll on grades though.

D

Deleted member 2810349

Make 2020 better and give us a update, been waiting for a long ass time, this game has so much potential, i love it.

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
I can't seem to get the last 2 endings in your spoiler. What kind of side effects do I need to get those?
I got Chaste Wife even with 10 SEs, Faith, and barista job. Submissive Wife with same SEs, Olivia, masseuse job and went with Cassie. SEs were full exhibitionist and sub, libido.

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Hang on, regarding what hallsigns said earlier - how can you survive being abducted from the club? Seems like I get a bad end whenever that happens.
Also, is there actually any point to starting the game with bad high school scores? Does that actually change anything?

Secondly, is there any way to stay with Troy, or is he destined to be a hook-up only character, out of curiosity?

Nov 27, 2020
Why game page does not work? I mean i always get error ''Apolgies! A fatal error has occured. Aborting'' when try open game

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes