HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I checked Bing aswell and only got 3 hits off of it. Couldn't find a name but maybe the links can help because I'm curious too.

Reactions: andyz

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I am rather confused as to why selecting the option to make any partners wear condoms locks in your gender for life as a side effect.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
you mean this girl?
G-Pic search unfortunately not successful.
View attachment 136223
Her name is and the photographer is Alexander Talyuka (Александр Талюка). A lot of his early work included .
You can find more of the photographer's work and .

(Found it with , which is good for searching images on Russian sites.)

I am rather confused as to why selecting the option to make any partners wear condoms locks in your gender for life as a side effect.
It doesn't. The side effects are random and come from the number of body options you choose, not your method of preventing pregnancy.

Reactions: Pagot and fortuna95

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Version: 1.12.05 (HTML PATCH ONLY)

"Fixed bug with spring break when dating Peter, fixed error message when on bar scene meeting Mistress Kate, error when Kate trains you to be dominate"

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
i dun like HTML games but this one could be from the few games that i like :) imma try it

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
This game could be really good, but it needs to offer actual choices. As things are it railroads you totally onto the paths it wants you to take with no warning and no possibility of stepping away.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes