HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
This game seems nice. The problem is that I can't enjoy games with that kind of pictures, because it disorientates me that your character changes face continously. I'd rather there were no pictures at all, 3D renders would be the best choice, or at least pictures from the same woman. (It's just my opinion)

Reactions: Jimmery

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
This game seems nice. The problem is that I can't enjoy games with that kind of pictures, because it disorientates me that your character changes face continously. I'd rather there were no pictures at all, 3D renders would be the best choice, or at least pictures from the same woman. (It's just my opinion)
There's one simple solution, just don't play it. There are countless other games which specifically cater to your needs (just my advice)

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
OT: 3D Renders are nice, but when it comes to sex scenes it looks fake, like plastic.

I like the game, but the problem i have is that most important options are at the very beginning like you like oral sex, you cannot get a relationship with the professor

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Simple solution: Delete the images and you'll get a text only game.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
OT: 3D Renders are nice, but when it comes to sex scenes it looks fake, like plastic.

I like the game, but the problem i have is that most important options are at the very beginning like you like oral sex, you cannot get a relationship with the professor
Just learn how to change Sugarcube variables and it’s easy to get round this kind of thing. It’s dead simple and takes a few seconds to change variables during the game.

I couldn’t join the hazing sorietey because of dating the professor so I changed professorboyfriend variable to 0 selected the hazing sorority and then changed the variable back to 1.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
part6, Josh2.webm, who is she?
This is the image gallery from the reddit post, you'll get better luck by linking to the image rather than quoting the image name.
or you could just ask the Dev here

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone else notice that part 4 is missing?
Part 4 was a separate one-parter story with a girl changed to a boy, so it didn't really fit with the rest of the game.
If you're interested you can see it here:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I'm disappointed that the side effects don't have more (any, in this case) impact. I took ages scumming 4 rolls of the Anal Lover one (the effect increases up to four times) and it really doesn't make any difference at all.

Still really good though, was disappointed when I reached the end.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I'm disappointed that the side effects don't have more (any, in this case) impact. I took ages scumming 4 rolls of the Anal Lover one (the effect increases up to four times) and it really doesn't make any difference at all.

Couldnt you choose the side effects yourself. In previous versions it was possible to choose, but also got 2 more side effects, because of that.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: 1.11.00 (HTML + imagepack)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

Couldnt you choose the side effects yourself. In previous versions it was possible to choose, but also got 2 more side effects, because of that.
You can just use the back button (the one in the game window not the browser one) no need to save scum, but all the side affects are variables you can easily change in the console.

That method only works if you are using chrome though.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You can just use the back button (the one in the game window not the browser one) no need to save scum
That's what I meant by scumming. Get effect, if it's bad, press next effect then the back button over and over until you get the correct one after pressing back. Then press next twice, back again, next, etc. until that one is what you want as well.

I'm aware you can change it in the console as well but then I wouldn't get the messages/pages :(

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
That's what I meant by scumming. Get effect, if it's bad, press next effect then the back button over and over until you get the correct one after pressing back. Then press next twice, back again, next, etc. until that one is what you want as well.

I'm aware you can change it in the console as well but then I wouldn't get the messages/pages :(
I have managed to edit SAVES. My modification basically increase the number of side effect points and allow to choose where to spend them by enabling "choose the side effects" debug option. HAVE FUN!
You can select most of the side effects up to 4 and Enhanced Orgasms up to 3 level and watch description pages. However, yep, at the current game build - there is only difference with them on or off and more than 1 level in side effect point does not make in game difference.
The save files attached:

Reactions: bigguy_foryou
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes