Reactions: ponyguy

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
"Developer/Publisher: - "
Check on the game page if there's an update. Might need to wait more than 2 weeks though. They update pretty damn fast, but I'm guessing you're asking for more than a bug fix and another 200 words.

F14bb3

Sep 7, 2016
Part3 - JobCall4.webm, anyone know who she is and/or the name of the video?

I feel like I have scoured the internet, but I have yet to find it :cryingface:

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Hallo! Any updates on the next version of Student X-Change? I know the Valentine's Day pack came out about one month ago on the X-Change Reddit, and cannot wait to see it in-game!

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Hallo! Any updates on the next version of Student X-Change? I know the Valentine's Day pack came out about one month ago on the X-Change Reddit, and cannot wait to see it in-game!
Post by developer on tfgamessite 2nd of April:

"Quick update:

I am aware that there is a new version and I have slowly started to work on it.
But unfortunately I have no ETA for an update other than "within this month".

And I'll be honest and just say that at the moment I'm just hooked on a pc game, so it just depends on how quickly I get bored of it."

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
A fun little experience but it's a bit too linear to keep me hooked beyond a few playthroughs. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting an rpg stle experience but most of the options narrow down to practically the same path after the pregnancy test.

I'm actually more disappointed in the images. If the game has an option to pick the MC's new body, then work needs to be done to make the images of the story fit those choices.

U

User_412115

There is a new update out I can't post link for it, but if interested let me know.

U

User_412115

Now that I have three posts here is the link for the updated version: (I obtained this from tfgamessite I hope that is not an issue)
Version: 1.10.00 (HTML + imagepack)

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
honestly i like the game, i wish there was more sex content though, or rather i wish there was more opportunities for group sex content

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a changelog for v1.10?

More obvious question: does v1.10 feature a content update, or just bug fixes (I'm on a 10 hour flight, or I would download and see for myself)? Thanks!

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
FYI - JonesI is no longer developing this, xChangeFan has taken over the project starting with this version.

Also, there is a bug in the current version. If you're dating Andrew or the Professor and you have >= 0$ when you hit chapter 10, the game prematurely ends.

If you want a temporary fix for that until the next release (which xChangeFan has said will probably be in a week or so), open the HTML up in something like Notepad++ and insert the following two lines after line 13709 and then insert them again after line 13701 (in that order, otherwise the line numbers will be different):

<<else>>
It makes you feel like a real adult, [[paying your bills off|Part10Responsible]] ahead of time.

In both cases that text should be inserted before a line that says, "<</if>>".

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes