HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
It seems like it originally was M->F but the author seems to have written that out in the intro to be more ambiguous. Personally I don't see why you can't pick your gender then are forced to go F if you picked M. Personally I HATE M->F games, but if you let me play F-> F then I'm hesitant but ok with that.

Quick run through, the story is mostly positive but the use of sock images is very mediocre. Some are good some are bad, but one thing is for sure, you don't have a consistent look and that overall is a negative. The pictures are good enough to fap to if that's your thing, so it's not all bad.

The create your avatar elements also slightly annoy me. Why is the creator making it so hard for me to make my character the way I want to play... /sigh A very minor issue but still bothers me.

Overall it has some flaws but in it's own way it floats about the trash games flooding this forum.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I try to custom choose side effects, but I see no way of continuing once I do.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Would someone be so kind as to upload the part 11 images by themselves? It's a pain downloading the entire thing when I only require one folder.

Along the same vein, would it be possible to have another download link added to the OP with only the most recent update's images?

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
can u play as a male
You ARE playing a male (and then you become female, but nevermind)

It seems like it originally was M->F but the author seems to have written that out in the intro to be more ambiguous. Personally I don't see why you can't pick your gender then are forced to go F if you picked M. Personally I HATE M->F games, but if you let me play F-> F then I'm hesitant but ok with that.
Well, it wouldn't make sense. The main "thing", if you will, is dealing with the side effects through the change. One of them is, that the gender-change is permanent. This may not be relevant by now, but it can be a major factor for the ending of the game. If you were a born female, you wouldn't have any of these side effects.

Balloo

May 20, 2018
Story? what story??? all this seems to be is a list of events with some pictures thrown in. "You go to the mall" "you get your ears pierced" "you have sex" 3/10 good concept but wow was this boring to "play"

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
maybe you check the first post before asking.

female protagonist....is not so hard to understand.:)

Genre: blowjob, masturbation, big ass, big boobs, milf, html, sub, dom, bdsm, public sex, female protagonist
i know i saw a comment about a male protagonist so i was not sure

Sammy88

Dec 28, 2017
so many conditional errors....

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Object doesn't support property or method 'isNeighbour'
<<if !setup.isNeighbour("Emily's Boyfriend")>>

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Had an issue with athlete job after studying or partying. Looks like the cheerleader thing was just fixed.

Does anyone have a list of who all you can date for valentines day and spring break. I have not messed with any pregnancy stuff.

Also so far this is the best type of game like this I have played. Are there any other recommendations similar that are better?

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
Pleasantly surprised by the decent amount of content between the last two updates, although it does seem to vary quite a bit depending on the path you choose. For example if the professor becomes your 'Daddy' there is unique spring break content.

I will say that this game will probably not have that much appeal if you are not interested in MtF transformation or at least in the aspect of identifying with a female protagonist. Even though you can pretty much ignore the TF aspect, the bar for 'good writing', 'good art', 'good game design', etc. is higher in mainstream than in specific fetishes, hence why most transformation games are HTML. If you are just interested in the more vanilla aspects of a game like this, there is plenty of other stuff out there to play that will scratch that itch equally well.

Reactions: fortuna95
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes