HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

CharredTableware

May 2, 2022
I was getting errors trying to unzip the files, Turns out if you download all 3 .7z.part?.rar files and then unzip them together it works fine. If I try to unzip any one of them alone it errors, but doing them as a group seemed to work.
Yep, this works. Any one else having issues with extracting the files, try this!

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
looks like a corrupted archive to me, could be on the developers side or only your download is corrupted. I would try to download again to rule out that it is on your side.

SwiFtPrvrt1

Aug 6, 2022
looks like a corrupted archive to me, could be on the developers side or only your download is corrupted. I would try to download again to rule out that it is on your side.
Well... unless the GoFile download is also corrupt, something's wrong on my end. Never been an issue before... odd.

R4d6

Jul 17, 2018
Is it just me, or is typing 'R' as your name automatically move you to the next page?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So anyone got a overview of what the game is about?
Think this is the first overview for a game on this site that has pretty much no summary, which having a general idea of what you are playing tends to be a factor for most people before they download.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes