HTML Abandoned Student X-Change Program [v1.15.01] [JonesI]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

RunaRuminations

Jun 1, 2021
So anyone got a overview of what the game is about?
Think this is the first overview for a game on this site that has pretty much no summary, which having a general idea of what you are playing tends to be a factor for most people before they download.
I'm sure it used to have a description.
Anyway the story is setting the X-change collaborative setting. It is very much like our modern world except that the X-Change corporation exists and they produce pills that allow the user to temporarily (or permanently) change their sex. This game is based around you as a young (male) student who has agreed to use X-Change on a temporary (or permanent) basis to attend college as a woman in exchange for the X-change corporation covering your tuition, the exact way to transform is up to you which may or may not lead to various mostly sexual side effects. You make choices about how to progress through the first year and a half (up to current update) of your college life and how you deal with peers and how the side effects you experience affect you. Needless to say a lot of mostly sexual shenanigans ensue.

Reactions: Dysphorika

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I struggle a bit to be able to unzip this game.
The 3 files are in fact one archive sliced in 3 parts. It's why there is a 7z file in a rar file (which seems a bit odd).
Actually, there is only one 7z file which is sliced in 3 rar files...

So how to unpack it:
  1. You download the 3 files in the same folder.
  2. Then you only launch the extraction of the 1st, and the 2 others are going to be automatically unzip.
To JonesI: maybe you could add these to the installation explanations.
Because it's not often that we encounter archive sliced in many parts, and the first thing people want to do is to manualy unzip each part.

The first time, I use 7zip, but it wasn't clear that it has unzip the 2 others file. So I try to unzip them and got the same error as you.
Then I decided to download WinRAR because they are rar files, and I was thinking maybe only WinRAR can handle them right
When I launch the extraction of the first file, after a few seconds, WinRAR displayed it was extracting the 2nd part, the 3rd part.
The final result was the same that with 7zip. It's just that with WinRAR, it was clear that it has unziped the 3 parts.

Reactions: M!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is there a way to not blowjob the professor.
I try to play a pure lesbian route.
I chose Samantha as mentor, cheerleader job, I'm in relationship with veronica.
When I have the option to go to the club with Veronica, or keep studying, I choose the later.
But after that, I have no choice, and just ended giving a blowjob to the professor.

• Red Heart

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Is there a way to not blowjob the professor.
I try to play a pure lesbian route.
I chose Samantha as mentor, cheerleader job, I'm in relationship with veronica.
When I have the option to go to the club with Veronica, or keep studying, I choose the later.
But after that, I have no choice, and just ended giving a blowjob to the professor.
Yeah, is something frustrated me, tried to play a complete lesbian route and sometimes end doing something with guys...

Night27

May 8, 2017
Yeah, is something frustrated me, tried to play a complete lesbian route and sometimes end doing something with guys...
Typically the BJ scene with your teacher is dependent on if either you are failing class (as this will cause you to have the meeting leading into the scene) or the negative traits you got at the beginning of the game. Passing class is relatively strait forward unless you said "you were never a great student" at the start as that will make getting passing grades harder, otherwise just study more and party less. As for the traits that can cause the scene I have found that they mostly revolve around three specific traits, in order of greatest to least effecting they are oral fixation almost always will proc scene because well BJ, 2nd submissiveness if higher then 1 or 2 you may be too submissive causing you to say yes to anything (literally if maxed), and lastly male hormones as you will attract males to you weather you are interested in them or not. If you are still getting the scene after addressing all of the above then it might just be RNG causing it as some scenes are effected by it.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Typically the BJ scene with your teacher is dependent on if either you are failing class (as this will cause you to have the meeting leading into the scene) or the negative traits you got at the beginning of the game. Passing class is relatively strait forward unless you said "you were never a great student" at the start as that will make getting passing grades harder, otherwise just study more and party less. As for the traits that can cause the scene I have found that they mostly revolve around three specific traits, in order of greatest to least effecting they are oral fixation almost always will proc scene because well BJ, 2nd submissiveness if higher then 1 or 2 you may be too submissive causing you to say yes to anything (literally if maxed), and lastly male hormones as you will attract males to you weather you are interested in them or not. If you are still getting the scene after addressing all of the above then it might just be RNG causing it as some scenes are effected by it.
I think that's te "problem" with this game, the RNG

Night27

May 8, 2017
well you can always hit the back and forward buttons to deal with the RNG but I am pretty sure it is either your not studying enough or one of those 3 negative traits effecting this particular issue.

Reactions: GmFn1869

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
The only RNG parts in the game are the side effects you get at the beginning, mentor / neighbors / career selection, and whether you get pregnant and to whom. Excluding pregnancy, all the others explicitly give a choice between manual and random selection.

You can re-roll the RNG by going back on a passage, most of them it's only going back one page. Pregnancy is a bit trickier because it's decided earlier than the actual passage that tells you that you are pregnant, but it can still be done.

However for the actual story going back won't change anything because everything is based on the initial choices. Game might have lots of branches and feel random, but it's actually not.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The only RNG parts in the game are the side effects you get at the beginning, mentor / neighbors / career selection, and whether you get pregnant and to whom. Excluding pregnancy, all the others explicitly give a choice between manual and random selection.

You can re-roll the RNG by going back on a passage, most of them it's only going back one page. Pregnancy is a bit trickier because it's decided earlier than the actual passage that tells you that you are pregnant, but it can still be done.

However for the actual story going back won't change anything because everything is based on the initial choices. Game might have lots of branches and feel random, but it's actually not.
Well in this case, I would like to understand why I can't avoid to suck the professor when:
  • I chose Good Student at the start.
  • My side effect are Erotic Dreams and Enhanced Orgasm. So no Oral Lover, Hormones, or other side effects that could explain why I can't resist it.
  • I chose Samantha as Mentor.
  • I chose Cheerleader as job, and then enter in a relationship with Veronica.
  • And the only time when I have the option to go to a party or study, I decide to study.
I must say it's very frustrating. I don't see what more could I have done to avoid this.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Well in this case, I would like to understand why I can't avoid to suck the professor when:
  • My side effect are Erotic Dreams and Enhanced Orgasm. So no Oral Lover, Hormones, or other side effects that could explain why I can't resist it.
  • And the only time when I have the option to go to a party or study, I decide to study.
I must say it's very frustrating. I don't see what more could I have done to avoid this.
I checked the code, and it's seems to be unintended. The intended behavior according to xchangefan is:
xchangefan said:
"The first condition is that you blow him. This is usually an option (or an automatic choice). It won't be available if you are on the "ministry" path with Faith, if you were kidnapped, or if you doing so well in the class you don't need to or so poorly you don't think it will help. "
However looking at the code, if your grades are good, skipping the professor is only an option on the Faith path. I'll ask him about it.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Look, I choose good student, always try to study, choose mostly Sam, try to never choose nothing like oral or pheromones or whatever can't be negated by hornyness.
And in some times I don't approve, sometimes do something with a guy because "I am too horny".
And I don't meant only the proffesor, I meant in general.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
i thought the last update took over a year but either way im not complaning this is the best game on the site hands down

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
just replayed this another time, still as brilliant game as ever. Can't wait for updates.

Also i noticed that there still are some parts where sex scene is only in writing. Are there plans to add more pictures for each action? Adding more videos might be too much work or make game very large, but even event appropriate picture or gif would be good enough. Or short 1-5 second video.

RunaRuminations

Jun 1, 2021
I think being a cheerleader is what is screwing you here I think one of the lines on cheerleader warns that if you get probation you would be kicked off the team so your character does the BJ to ensure that doesn't happen, I think you can still get into a relationship with veronica if you join the second sorority in the New year.
EDIT: Yeah just checked it being a cheerleader is the variable causing the issue you can instead if you sticking to the women only path choose to work at the bar Samantha recommends and hook up with veronica once she becomes your roommate at the sorority. (Turns out the pledge trials for the sorority include sex with men. whoops) The only path I can find to make it to the current "to be continued" screen without sleeping with any guys is to take samantha as your roommate, work at the bar without being submissive, be a good student so you don't go on probation, avoid the sororities, hook up with women as and when you like but avoid guys (your brother is alright on the second trip home because if you are working at the bar you can convince him to take X-change.) then enter a relationship with Bailey your Freshmen Ward when given the option.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I think being a cheerleader is what is screwing you here I think one of the lines on cheerleader warns that if you get probation you would be kicked off the team so your character does the BJ to ensure that doesn't happen, I think you can still get into a relationship with veronica if you join the second sorority in the New year.
EDIT: Yeah just checked it being a cheerleader is the variable causing the issue you can instead if you sticking to the women only path choose to work at the bar Samantha recommends and hook up with veronica once she becomes your roommate at the sorority. (Turns out the pledge trials for the sorority include sex with men. whoops) The only path I can find to make it to the current "to be continued" screen without sleeping with any guys is to take samantha as your roommate, work at the bar without being submissive, be a good student so you don't go on probation, avoid the sororities, hook up with women as and when you like but avoid guys (your brother is alright on the second trip home because if you are working at the bar you can convince him to take X-change.) then enter a relationship with Bailey your Freshmen Ward when given the option.
Yeah, think my problem is sororities...

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for your answer.
But honestly, I have give up, this game is not for me.
I like to have some control on the MC. But here, it's seem things are locked by unrelated choice you have made before.
Like, when I search on this thread for a lesbian playthrough, I read that you must take a standard body. Why a chubby or athletic girl can't be a lesbian ?
Or why being Oral Lover imply you can't avoid giving blowjob. I'm pretty sure there are lesbians who love oral, and they will never have the "urge" to suck a dick...
So, I conclude this is not a game I will enjoyed.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Thanks for your answer.
But honestly, I have give up, this game is not for me.
I like to have some control on the MC. But here, it's seem things are locked by unrelated choice you have made before.
Like, when I search on this thread for a lesbian playthrough, I read that you must take a standard body. Why a chubby or athletic girl can't be a lesbian ?
Or why being Oral Lover imply you can't avoid giving blowjob. I'm pretty sure there are lesbians who love oral, and they will never have the "urge" to suck a dick...
So, I conclude this is not a game I will enjoyed.
Yeah I realized it after the "last" update. As a lot of this type of games, seems MtF games are cursed to turn your MC into a cock starved slut, shame.

Reactions: damnedfrog

LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
Ok... All in all, I don't know where to start.

I downloaded the "game" because I had read several posts claiming that it was the best F95 game.
Oh my God. I can't even call it a "game". Just a display of texts, gifs and photos. You click on the text, a gif appears ... you scroll, you read and you click on the text, the picture appears over and over again.

The player has practically NO influence on what is happening. And the school year can literally fly by in minutes.

There are many more better games where the player has a range of choices in creating their character like in Life Girl, About It, Femlife or even a game like Accidental Woman.

It is not my intention to be a bad person and speak negatively about someone's work. But, how many GB this "game" has and what it provides is a total misunderstanding

Out of 5 stars, I can give a maximum of one and a half for the amount of text written and the amount of material collected from the Internet. And I still feel remorse, that it's still too much

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes