• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Plenty of people out there working on other engines already and started before they did, also i never cared too much for these type of games myself. Setting and Type of Gameplay of Subverse isn't revolutionary, let's be real here for a second.

But probably i am just sad about the fact, that hiveship and the next part in the batman series featuring catwoman will take ages to get released...if they are on the new engine, the wait will probably be worth it. If they didn't just got plain cancelled (not saying they are, since i dunno)

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Crap, i meant Subverse when talking about the upcoming FOW Game haha. And you are right, i am confusing them...i just remembered that both of them had a Samus Movie in the Works and both are not released yet, which makes me unhappy :(

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Crap, i meant Subverse when talking about the upcoming FOW Game haha. And you are right, i am confusing them...i just remembered that both of them had a Samus Movie in the Works and both are not released yet, which makes me unhappy :(
Understandable. Both are actually aiming for them to be their longest projects yet so yeah aways to go there.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
They are the exact opposite of that. Subverse was supposed to have 4 chapters released by now. They promised to release a short video every month. They had several videos with 20% or more percent done on their page, they tried to delete every evidence of that. If you believe in FOW, especially now after they lied about so many things, then you must be really, really special one.
Hey! thank you, I do feel special indeed (new breed of snowflakes)(sarcasm ends). I do not follow them that much, iam happy when video on their website used to pop up and I was able to grab it. I was skeptical about the game from beginning, and still am. They didnt lied to me anything since, I never was in betrayal vagon to begin with. Iam just going by the flow and enjoying their available show. :)

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Project Snow was better than expected, to be honest. But it once again shows me, how dated SFM Stuff looks compared to Blender for instance.

Hopefully they can finish Subverse rather quickly, since i don't care about it at all.

If they do indeed switch to another engine (finally), we might get some good stuff. Wonder how long that will take, though.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Project Snow was better than expected, to be honest. But it once again shows me, how dated SFM Stuff looks compared to Blender for instance.

Hopefully they can finish Subverse rather quickly, since i don't care about it at all.

If they do indeed switch to another engine (finally), we might get some good stuff. Wonder how long that will take, though.
By the time that will happen, maybe someone/something better will arise ? "shrugs"

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
"If they do"

It's UE4...same as what Subverse is running. The game is their training wheels basically.
What? You mean it's like they've been saying since the project first came out that they were switching to UE4 and Subverse was initially just a test project that turned into the game it is now? Who would have ever thought that!