Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
The HD box art from their Discord
I have a question, in the video above one of the creators said there are 9 waifu's. On the cover, you can clearly see our sex-robot and 7 others in a V-formation. So who is the 9th? I really hope it's the empress Celestina.
Yes, in the video, he said FOW-chan will come in as well, but he didn't say it is the 9th waifu, right?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I have a question, in the video above one of the creators said there are 9 waifu's. On the cover, you can clearly see our sex-robot and 7 others in a V-formation. So who is the 9th? I really hope it's the empress Celestina.
Yes, in the video, he said FOW-chan will come in as well, but he didn't say it is the 9th waifu, right?
The 8th's in there, do you not see Blythe's face in the back? Makes me sad because I like her the best so far, lol. Go and look at the characters section. There's actually 10 including Fowchan

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Oh boy, i am not touching the whole Arch Warhammer subject, otherwise Mods would have to delete my post.

If there is an in - depth view at the game in its current state from a different source, i am all there for it.

The Box Art is dope and the Doujinshi for the game are pretty good as well imho, hopefully the game will live up to my expectations.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Oh boy, i am not touching the whole Arch Warhammer subject, otherwise Mods would have to delete my post.

If there is an in - depth view at the game in its current state from a different source, i am all there for it.

The Box Art is dope and the Doujinshi for the game are pretty good as well imho, hopefully the game will live up to my expectations.
Nope so far it's only from Arch. It's fine, it's mostly one of the devs playing anyway

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I sincerely doubt it'll be the last vid ever to cover the game, there's going to be various character trailers coming along. And as it comes out more outlets will cover it like they did when it was campaigning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I rather bend over, spread Mianus, Connecticut, and have someone shoot spiky chestnuts into it with a giant slingshot catapult mechanism like done in Queensnake's Catapult, than waste even one single second thinking about Subverse.

FOW for me will always be about SFM videos, I don't give a crap about Subverse

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I rather bend over, spread Mianus, Connecticut, and have someone shoot spiky chestnuts into it with a giant slingshot catapult mechanism like done in Queensnake's Catapult, than waste even one single second thinking about Subverse.

FOW for me will always be about SFM videos, I don't give a crap about Subverse
They do make damn good animations - I think we can all agree on that point!

Reactions: HunterSeeker

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
As a backer, gonna find that kind of hard to pull off. They've kept the beta on lock pretty well. And I can't imagine a full on game release will be that simple to get.
It's possible one of the cracking groups already has a method of breaking the security but are holding onto it for a Day 0 crack.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Maybe but why? UE4 is also pretty hard to crack as well from what I hear, so I doubt it honestly.
UE4 is harder to crack so why let the developers know their security is broken when the game hasn't shipped and still could receive "stability" updates.