Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
UE4 is harder to crack so why let the developers know their security is broken when the game hasn't shipped and still could receive "stability" updates.
I guess, but if something DOES change, it'd render it kinda pointless, especially since a lot of stuff will change since the beta doesn't have everything unlocked. Also seriously doubt anyone would be able to keep quiet about it for that long, eventually someone would get too full of themselves and start bragging, my opinion though.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Nice, just got a message that a post I made got deleted. Would've been nice to know what exactly I did. S- Oh nvm, know I remember.
I guess you were right Emperor_Arcturus.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
It was a bit annoying though posting a preview vid and immediately the response was bitching about the interviewer. :cautious:
At least the vid is still there.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It was a bit annoying though posting a preview vid and immediately the response was bitching about the interviewer. :cautious:
At least the vid is still there.
This'll be the last one, since these will probably be deleted to, but at least people will be able to watch the video if they want. It's a good video, shows off some interesting stuff for the game!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
We're good here with no more off-topic, socio-political intrigue?

Really don't want to throw out Warnings or worse if it starts back up again.

Thanks!

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
We're good here with no more off-topic, socio-political intrigue?

Really don't want to throw out Warnings or worse if it starts back up again.

Thanks!​
Keep up the good work!

edit: Or just, thanks for the warnings.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Awesome. Anyone know how many people are in Studio FOW?
Not really, their staff page doesn't exist on their website anymore. So we're probably not gonna know til they make a movie again and see the credits (since the game's credits will likely feature folks hired just for this project alone).

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Songbird's Shame probably is the best thing FOW released, for me personally.

Hopefully the sequel to this will eventually see the light of day, after Subverse gets released.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Sadly no. The blowjob trilogy of flicks (Siren's Call, Royal Treatment, Songbird's Shame) were voted on back in Patreon days to determine what got a sequel, and Jessica won that by a mile.
Are they ever making a sequel to that Harley Quinn one?
I still want a Batgirl in Trouble flick.

Reactions: a-pollo

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Songbird's Shame probably is the best thing FOW released, for me personally.

Hopefully the sequel to this will eventually see the light of day, after Subverse gets released.
There is that inbetween comic you could look up in the meanwhile, Songbird's Despair, drawn by an artist called Everfire

And as I've said many times before, FOW hasn't canceled anything they've announced, so it'll happen.

Are they ever making a sequel to that Harley Quinn one?
I still want a Batgirl in Trouble flick.
Yes. if you noticed, they pretty much set up the whole series in Harley's episode. You see Barbara preparing to become Batgirl again, Azrael brings Harley's bat to Poison Ivy, and Catwoman is seen investigating one of Professor Pyg's crime scenes.

As for the order, based on the progress in the old trello board it would be Catwoman, then Ivy, then Batgirl.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Huh, i legit didn't know about the Songbird's Despair Comic. Thanks for letting me know.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
There is that inbetween comic you could look up in the meanwhile, Songbird's Despair, drawn by an artist called Everfire

And as I've said many times before, FOW hasn't canceled anything they've announced, so it'll happen.

Yes. if you noticed, they pretty much set up the whole series in Harley's episode. You see Barbara preparing to become Batgirl again, Azrael brings Harley's bat to Poison Ivy, and Catwoman is seen investigating one of Professor Pyg's crime scenes.

As for the order, based on the progress in the old trello board it would be Catwoman, then Ivy, then Batgirl.
I meant are they still planning to work on the series or has it been shelved.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, I just hope that It will come out, that the people won't be scammed and in the end dissapointed by one of the biggest Kickstarter projects ever I believe. Sadly, because of the content, I won't be playing it. So them coming back to vids would be great