Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well like our lord and savior Jeff Goldblum once said: "Life, uhh.... finds a way" so who knows
Yeah but I would hope most people would actually buy it to support them. Subverse being a success would not only benefit them as they'll eventually start their movie division back up, but also show developers you can make an adult theme game that's also profitable.

Reactions: lord449

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
Had Subverse on my wishlist on Steam, but Steam is blocking adult rated games for my country now.
Anyone knows if they sell it somewhere else?

May 26, 2020
Glad they are doing something on our behalf.

Anyways, I think you can still buy and play it despite the game not showing up as long as you have it on your wishlist and buy it from there. It's a dumb roundabout way that might change later on though.

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
Glad they are doing something on our behalf.

Anyways, I think you can still buy and play it despite the game not showing up as long as you have it on your wishlist and buy it from there. It's a dumb roundabout way that might change later on though.
They seem to have "fixed" that loophole. Didn't work for me when i tried last week with another game.
Not sure if that was only a problem for me but since the workaround with the wishlist is known for some time now, i guess
steam finally decided to do something about it.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I've been waiting for the second part of Lara in trouble for years, the game doesn't interest me, just release it and continue the film production.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I've been waiting for the second part of Lara in trouble for years, the game doesn't interest me, just release it and continue the film production.
They will. Remember that Subverse is beneficial in two ways. It establishes their own IP, and it gives their team experience with Unreal Engine 4. So unlike their SFM-era productions, where the quality gradually got improved (despite SFM's clunky and unreliable programming), they'll be adept at this program already. So the quality in the films we'll see in the future, will have been worth the wait.

Dec 10, 2020
They will. Remember that Subverse is beneficial in two ways. It establishes their own IP, and it gives their team experience with Unreal Engine 4. So unlike their SFM-era productions, where the quality gradually got improved (despite SFM's clunky and unreliable programming), they'll be adept at this program already. So the quality in the films we'll see in the future, will have been worth the wait.
Wait! There is a part two coming out?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well technically speaking its supposed to be a remaster of the first one, as it was a milestone back in their Patreon days. But given the assets seen of it so far, its kinda more of a reboot/sequel.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hope after the game comes something new again.
Sigh...sure do love repeating meself

How will your movie production be impacted by Subverse?

We will continue making movies in the future. Instead of jumping into movies right away in a new engine, we chose to get some practice by using the game as our experimental lab. We’ve already improved so much from 6 months ago, and we feel that we will improve even more during the development of Subverse. This will make sure we avoid the dreaded “first-year syndrome” that plagues 3DCG artists who are still learning a new engine. Case in point - compare Lara in Trouble (2014) to Kunoichi 3 (2018), which was done in the same engine. The difference due to experience is vast. The experience we gain on the game, while the programmers are able help us with a lot of the toughest tasks, will translate into much higher quality movies.

Reactions: Jitsu Koan

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
Sigh...sure do love repeating meself

How will your movie production be impacted by Subverse?

We will continue making movies in the future. Instead of jumping into movies right away in a new engine, we chose to get some practice by using the game as our experimental lab. We’ve already improved so much from 6 months ago, and we feel that we will improve even more during the development of Subverse. This will make sure we avoid the dreaded “first-year syndrome” that plagues 3DCG artists who are still learning a new engine. Case in point - compare Lara in Trouble (2014) to Kunoichi 3 (2018), which was done in the same engine. The difference due to experience is vast. The experience we gain on the game, while the programmers are able help us with a lot of the toughest tasks, will translate into much higher quality movies.
Are you their official spokesperson or what?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I know many folks are waiting for their movies to come back, I understand the want. Just take solace in that when they do come, it'll look faaaaaaaaaaaaar better than anything SFM could ever put out.