Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
Nightmare Code Valentine was there best movie. No stupid humor just horror and pure my Monster rape with monster pregnancy. Best movie ever.
It would have been 10/10 if it had a zombie gangbang scene. Thought that scene would be an auto-include with anything Resident Evil.

Reactions: pad03

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Really? That's where they would draw the line at necrophilia? lol.
I mean patreon drew a pretty clear line with besti and incest content, which resulted in numerous games editing their files to change relationship titles and such. And what led to fow and folks like animopron being removed from the platform.

So yeah I think dead people fucking would’ve gotten them kicked off even sooner :p

Jan 31, 2021
Really? That's where they would draw the line at necrophilia? lol.
They had already done this with the Ada Wong short so I'm not buying them being terrified of getting banned from patreon. I think a scene like that would have been better than the one on 1 with each monster that they had, and especially that terrible mini-hmv at the end. Instead nemesis gets bored with her and throws her to a horde of zombies who have their way with her. That would have been so much better.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They had already done this with the Ada Wong short so I'm not buying them being terrified of getting banned from patreon. I think a scene like that would have been better than the one on 1 with each monster that they had, and especially that terrible mini-hmv at the end. Instead nemesis gets bored with her and throws her to a horde of zombies who have their way with her. That would have been so much better.

I'd wager there's a diff between a 54 second clip to a full feature in a film. The raffle clips are specified by the winners, so they do acquiesce to the requests.

There's also a year between the ada short and the Jill film, so its also possible they were given a warning about it inbetwen that time. Mila wasn't a one strike and you're out deal, they'd been having to deal with Patreon warnings for a while before the hammer came down.

One more possible factor: zombie models weren't exactly peak back then. The RE2 and 3 remakes wouldn't be for another chunk of years. Can't say for sure what models were doing that basic wandering in the opening, but I doubt they made for good lengthy content.

Personally I think using zombies would've been the weakest option, given the amount of creatures the RE series has. It'd be basically be the equivalent of a human gangbang, just with makeup :p maybe they'll use them with the better quality models in the remakes, should they go back to the series. There won't be a patreon rug to pull, so they don't have to pull punches then. Which I'm sure they will, there's plenty more babes to tap, specially since Capcom keeps remaking all the ladies and improving them :devilish:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2021
I'd wager there's a diff between a 54 second clip to a full feature in a film. The raffle clips are specified by the winners, so they do acquiesce to the requests.

There's also a year between the ada short and the Jill film, so its also possible they were given a warning about it inbetwen that time. Mila wasn't a one strike and you're out deal, they'd been having to deal with Patreon warnings for a while before the hammer came down.

One more possible factor: zombie models weren't exactly peak back then. The RE2 and 3 remakes wouldn't be for another chunk of years. Can't say for sure what models were doing that basic wandering in the opening, but I doubt they made for good lengthy content.

Personally I think using zombies would've been the weakest option, given the amount of creatures the RE series has. It'd be basically be the equivalent of a human gangbang, just with makeup :p maybe they'll use them with the better quality models in the remakes, should they go back to the series. There won't be a patreon rug to pull, so they don't have to pull punches then. Which I'm sure they will, there's plenty more babes to tap, specially since Capcom keeps remaking all the ladies and improving them :devilish:
There's nothing boring about zombies, but if you have erectile dysfunction unless someone is getting banged by a dog then I can't help you with that.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
There's nothing boring about zombies, but if you have erectile dysfunction unless someone is getting banged by a dog then I can't help you with that.
In a series about bio-organic weapons being manufactured by a pharmaceutical company, yeah they kinda are.

I said it wasn't impossible, just not so much with those older models back then. Even that Ada raffle has them mainly out of focus. So who knows, in the future we see a Code Redfield or something, and they'll get more proper usage. One can hope.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys
Have you noticed if studiofow is working on nightmare Valentine Part 2 and samus aran?
They won't be on films again til after the game's done. Far as plans go, Samus's was intended to be the biggest, so chances are it'll be the last of the older films to do. And I don't recall any sequel Resident Evil wise being announced

Reactions: Undercover111

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
They won't be on films again til after the game's done. Far as plans go, Samus's was intended to be the biggest, so chances are it'll be the last of the older films to do. And I don't recall any sequel Resident Evil wise being announced
Wasn't Jessica Rabbit part 2 also announced at the time before Subverse?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
You guys are huffing some serious amount of copium and hopium.
They are now one of the biggest western erotic videogame creators.
You truly, truly think they will casually go back to doing movies from other IPs? Considering how much risk with zero payoff it involves?

There is no ''after they are done with the game.''
Once the game is done, there are two logical steps they're going to take.
First one is either making a sequel OR moving to create another big game title.
Second is them making a movie. Of course, this movie being a promotional material for the game. Involving Subverse characters. Which is still more hopeful than them going back to making videogame movies.
I saw something about a Samus project. I hardly doubt they will go through with it even, considering Nintendo hates everything and everyone.

Reactions: Cyberious

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wasn't Jessica Rabbit part 2 also announced at the time before Subverse?
Yes, as she won a vote between the other blowjob shorts (isabela, cia, and zelda) to get a sequel. There’s a little comic made too that serves as an inbetween.
You guys are huffing some serious amount of copium and hopium.
They are now one of the biggest western erotic videogame creators.
You truly, truly think they will casually go back to doing movies from other IPs? Considering how much risk with zero payoff it involves?

There is no ''after they are done with the game.''
Once the game is done, there are two logical steps they're going to take.
First one is either making a sequel OR moving to create another big game title.
Second is them making a movie. Of course, this movie being a promotional material for the game. Involving Subverse characters. Which is still more hopeful than them going back to making videogame movies.
I saw something about a Samus project. I hardly doubt they will go through with it even, considering Nintendo hates everything and everyone.
It’s literally in the FAQ’s of the kickstarter. It serves as their own IP and experience with the engine will serve to help them make films without the gradual curve in quality from the SFM era.

The plan was to make films and games together. But given the time put into this one, I wouldn’t be shocked if the next venture was a number of years afterwards.

Parody work is risky, yes, but that’s only because companies like to throw their weight around, assuming the lone animator will just buckle and stop doing it. Blizzard tried that. And guess what still came out on the internet anyway :p the main diff is fow eschewed having their logo and such on it. Which is likely what will follow for the Samus film.

• Haha

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Yes, as she won a vote between the other blowjob shorts (isabela, cia, and zelda) to get a sequel. There’s a little comic made too that serves as an inbetween.

It’s literally in the FAQ’s of the kickstarter. It serves as their own IP and experience with the engine will serve to help them make films without the gradual curve in quality from the SFM era.

The plan was to make films and games together. But given the time put into this one, I wouldn’t be shocked if the next venture was a number of years afterwards.

Parody work is risky, yes, but that’s only because companies like to throw their weight around, assuming the lone animator will just buckle and stop doing it. Blizzard tried that. And guess what still came out on the internet anyway :p the main diff is fow eschewed having their logo and such on it. Which is likely what will follow for the Samus film.
I will take whatever's on their Kickstarter with a grain of salt.
FOW don't always go through what they say... and as much as I like their works, I just don't have that optimistic hope.

Having your own IP and building upon it if it's not complete garbage is the right thing to do for them.
Going back to movies which can't be even properly financed is not a worthwhile thing to do. More so when they have employees to pay who are unrelated to movie making itself.

As I said, most sense it makes is to make movies for Subverse. Which, hey, I'll take it. Will be better than the foxgirl movie that they made for some reason.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I will take whatever's on their Kickstarter with a grain of salt.
FOW don't always go through what they say... and as much as I like their works, I just don't have that optimistic hope.

Having your own IP and building upon it if it's not complete garbage is the right thing to do for them.
Going back to movies which can't be even properly financed is not a worthwhile thing to do. More so when they have employees to pay who are unrelated to movie making itself.

As I said, most sense it makes is to make movies for Subverse. Which, hey, I'll take it. Will be better than the foxgirl movie that they made for some reason.
Kinda have to correct ya on that one bit; ‘FOW don’t always go through what they say’

They have. Every project they announced was released or is in waiting. Even the Blizzard lawsuit didn’t stop them from subtly releasing Yrel’s film on the net.

Heck the game is fulfilling the milestone back from Patreon. This venture probably would’ve been happening eventually anyway, just getting booted off the site gave them even more of a reason.

That’s why it’s easy to be confident in what they’ll do.

As for the fox girl movie, they didn’t really make it themselves. They explained that it was used as a test for prospective team members. Like a training bicycle of sorts. That’s why it looks out of place compared to their actual films. You’ll notice it wasn’t given a project number either, nor is it listed in their films on their website.

Last edited: