Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

lord449

Oct 16, 2022
View attachment 2206386
Will they follow this plan after the game is completed?

It would be spectacular if they continued with that series, with exactly the same type of content and style that the first 3 episodes had, whether they continue with the story or make a kunoichi reboot with those characters, although I don't have much faith that it will happen

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Helena starred in Severance, Momji and Ayane in K2 and 3. Rachel, Lisa, and Mai Shiranui were teased in 3. Tina was voted to receive a VR film.

Mila had her own flick in Mila Red Riding Hood, Marie Rose was confirmed for a spin-off. Never heard anything regarding Kokoro, Lei Fang, or Hitomi.
So, with these teasers, they were followed up by the mini shorts, right? Slave of Balrog, etc.?

Jan 4, 2020
It has a lot of quality, I don't doubt it, I like it too, maybe it's in my top 6, but I definitely prefer the kunoichi saga, as dudeinsomeniac said, it's humanxhuman, and in this genre (hardcore+rape) I prefer the kunoichi style with demons , goblins etc, and that also include their fair share of huxhu, with the exception of the third part, but in addition to that the animation quality of those 3 chapters, especially the last one is incredible, not to mention that the character design is brutal and nice, but yes, severance is very good, but I'm disappointed that the episode didn't follow the kunoichi style, even though the character belongs to the DOA universe
Yea dude, i really disappointed what they to do with helena since the model so good in my opinion but they just wasting her and turns to be human x human. At least do DAP & DVP or Beastialty since helena love dogs (i read some doaxvv description) giving her a little exitment

Reactions: lord449

lord449

Oct 16, 2022
Yea dude, i really disappointed what they to do with helena since the model so good in my opinion but they just wasting her and turns to be human x human. At least do DAP & DVP or Beastialty since helena love dogs (i read some doaxvv description) giving her a little exitment

totally agree, helena's design in severance was great, in my opinion, on par with katsumi(K1) and momiji(K2) and a little below ayane (K3), so it's quite disappointing not to see that design quality in a kunoichi-style movie, I don't want to criticize Severance, it has quality, but studio fow's movies are definitely much better when they include beast + forced sex, say demons, orcs or goblins like in K3, Also, without a doubt, it was short, I think it was only 15 minutes, which is not bad, but it feels short... not seeing Helena in the kunoichi saga, especially with the good design that she had was a terrible decision :-(

lord449

Oct 16, 2022
Does anyone know if the kunoichi movies have been upscaled to 8K?(true 8K quality or close) Or are they in that quality somewhere? The highest quality I've seen has been 4K

lord449

Oct 16, 2022
Nope dude as far as i know. (Cmiiw) upscaling video decreasing the details on some part of the scene
Yes, in most cases that happens, but if I'm not mistaken, the Kunoichi saga was published in 720p, which means that there is no 4k output version, and at this point I have already seen 1080p and 4K versions that I mentioned (and I have) and I can assure you that the 1080p version is tremendous, and the 4k?, even better, with lots of details, so somehow, I don't know how, it's possible to rescale a video and maintain or even improve the quality, go to (rule34video.com) , at That page is the kunoichi saga rescaled to 4K, watch it and tell me what you think, at least for me, the quality is outstanding

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Everyone talking about potential Kunoichi series continuation...but the real question is are they ever going to be done with subverse?

Also also Scarlet Nights 2 when?

lord449

Oct 16, 2022
Everyone talking about potential Kunoichi series continuation...but the real question is are they ever going to be done with subverse?

It's normal, Kunoichi is their best franchise, where their reached the top xD, but it's true, I can't wait for them to finish with subverse, personally I'm not interested in the game at all, and it's the main obstacle for them to come back With the movies, they have taken a lot of time with the game, and who knows how much development is left, I always believed that it was a mistake that they left aside what they are really good at, also, I am not convinced so far by the change of engine, I've seen images of subverse with that engine, and so far it seems to me that the SFM era was better :-/

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

That’s in the cards, remember they setup 3 sequels all in the first one (Catwoman, Ivy and Batgirl)

Or something with Mai when?
She was confirmed for a project, then teased in Kunoichi 3. In time :)

It's normal, Kunoichi is their best franchise, where their reached the top xD, but it's true, I can't wait for them to finish with subverse, personally I'm not interested in the game at all, and it's the main obstacle for them to come back With the movies, they have taken a lot of time with the game, and who knows how much development is left, I always believed that it was a mistake that they left aside what they are really good at, also, I am not convinced so far by the change of engine, I've seen images of subverse with that engine, and so far it seems to me that the SFM era was better :-/
They didn’t outright abandon them either. Some like the Witcher project just weren’t viable for SFM. You may be pining for those days, but that program is a nightmare to make films with and they’re happy to have left that hunk of junk behind xD

You’re not really seeing a difference because of the nature of a game’s design. Quite a difference between film and gaming structure.

Development’s bumpy, but my estimate for completion of the game is 2024, they’re about to add the 7th of 10 ladies in a couple of weeks. Hopefully the devotion quest cinematics will be a proper indicator of how good UE4 smut can look.

Reactions: lord449

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021
That’s in the cards, remember they setup 3 sequels all in the first one (Catwoman, Ivy and Batgirl)

She was confirmed for a project, then teased in Kunoichi 3. In time :)

They didn’t outright abandon them either. Some like the Witcher project just weren’t viable for SFM. You may be pining for those days, but that program is a nightmare to make films with and they’re happy to have left that hunk of junk behind xD

You’re not really seeing a difference because of the nature of a game’s design. Quite a difference between film and gaming structure.

Development’s bumpy, but my estimate for completion of the game is 2024, they’re about to add the 7th of 10 ladies in a couple of weeks. Hopefully the devotion quest cinematics will be a proper indicator of how good UE4 smut can look.
I also think so. It took five years to develop the game for the first time (2019-2024), which I personally think is acceptable.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
the only part the game I'm interested in his FowChan content. I still enjoy the original Fowchan content they produced. Kinda miss her original design. Full succubus form is bit much. I liked humanoid with elf ears better.

Yeah I remember. Scarlet Nights still one my favorites and if they intend to treat Catwoman or Batgirl the same as Harley then it would be something to look forward to. For some reason I just dont see an Ivy film without the use of tentacles tho. :|

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I also think so. It took five years to develop the game for the first time (2019-2024), which I personally think is acceptable.
Aye, anyone that thinks they're taking too long needs to look at other threads and games on this site that have been around significantly longer and still aren't considered done yet xD

the only part the game I'm interested in his FowChan content. I still enjoy the original Fowchan content they produced. Kinda miss her original design. Full succubus form is bit much. I liked humanoid with elf ears better.

Yeah I remember. Scarlet Nights still one my favorites and if they intend to treat Catwoman or Batgirl the same as Harley then it would be something to look forward to. For some reason I just dont see an Ivy film without the use of tentacles tho. :|
Well if we're lucky, FOW-chan will have scenes using both her forms in the game :) the demonic form is more meant to be used in combat. And I can't imagine them wanting to have those wings in every one of her scenes xD

I think the tone for each film would be different, Catwoman's teaser is linked to Professor Pyg and his Dollotrons, so that's more likely a 'human' gangbang. I can't fondly remember the trello board details for the others, but I might recall Bane among them. As for Ivy using tentacles, to fight sure, to fuck, I think she'd be occupied :p

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!
part 3 link down. can you re upload?

Reactions: Hermies

DiegoJunior12

Mar 19, 2022
Nightmare Code Valentine was there best movie. No stupid humor just horror and pure my Monster rape with monster pregnancy. Best movie ever.