Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
U checked the work of Perfectdeadmeat.....? Her models are by far the BEST I have seen, go try demonic mirror (I think he works alone.... so productivity is verrret sllllooooow....)
deadbeat* just a quick correction, lest you google that and end up somewhere veeeery different xD

Reactions: Jimmeh

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 1
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 2
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 3
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Shorts

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!
Part 3 link down

lord449

Oct 16, 2022
U checked the work of Perfectdeadmeat.....? Her models are by far the BEST I have seen, go try demonic mirror (I think he works alone.... so productivity is verrret sllllooooow....)

I already saw that video, yes, it's good, it has better quality than many other 3D animations, as I said, for me 95% of the 3D animations that you find on the internet are bad, regardless of the quality of the character design... and this demonic mirror is fine, but for me, without a doubt, I still prefer fow's movies, especially Kunoichi, look at kunoichi 3, as a 3D animation made by an independent studio it's a small miracle xD, it has an outstanding quality, At least in my opinion

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for me 95% of the 3D animations that you find on the internet are bad
I honestly don't understand how some people even post some of the stuff they make.
It's one thing to make a janky animation to learn and it's completely different to think that it's worth sharing...I've even seen animations in which the phallus grows and shrinks instead of moving and I'm just left like "???????????????????? wtf did I just watch??"

Reactions: observer80

flush828

May 16, 2017
I already saw that video, yes, it's good, it has better quality than many other 3D animations, as I said, for me 95% of the 3D animations that you find on the internet are bad, regardless of the quality of the character design... and this demonic mirror is fine, but for me, without a doubt, I still prefer fow's movies, especially Kunoichi, look at kunoichi 3, as a 3D animation made by an independent studio it's a small miracle xD, it has an outstanding quality, At least in my opinion
For the record I loved Severance~ more so than K2 or K3

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
There definitely are a ton of bad animations out there. I love the Playstation 2 and it might be my favorite video game console, but it's not appealing to use those level graphics in the year 2022.

Aug 31, 2020
Soo.. these "clips" from Subverse that I've been seeing on r34 sites, are they coming from some thread around here or its just random buddies outhere? :unsure::unsure:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
were the longer interactive scenes of Sova fixed? I remember the ones shared here have an obvious stammer/scene cut when the animations reached the cum part.

Aug 31, 2020
Those don’t exist? Anything new going forward will be in UE4 after Subverse is completed. Their SFM era flicks are all done.
I think there were some on Patreon btw, I remember this pic with Marie Rose "Size Diference" they posted one time, saw from Yiff.party's archive when it was alive
Dunno anything more about it tho