Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hey y'all, I went and interpolated all of the movies and shorts up to 60 FPS. Due to filesize limits I had to split them up into four different archives. They can be found here:
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 1
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 2
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Movies Part 3
Studio FOW - 60 FPS Shorts

This brings all of the animations up from 24 or 30 FPS to 60 FPS while also often taking up less space with the use of H.265 encoding. All of the videos originally took up ~15 GB, but after the interpolation they take up a bit less than 10 GB. Studio FOW's use of somewhat-transparent watermarks also screws up the AI model so it's a bit weird when something's "moving" behind it. Other than that, only light visual artifacts of the process are present which I've traced (funnily enough) not to the interpolation but rather to the extraction of frames from the original video. Go figure.

Anyway, enjoy!
Nooooo, the third movie pack do not work!

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
I think there were some on Patreon btw, I remember this pic with Marie Rose "Size Diference" they posted one time, saw from Yiff.party's archive when it was alive
Dunno anything more about it tho
Yeah I remembered seeing something like this too. You can sort of find them by using E N I G M A's method here:

Spent way too much time digging around the web for old stuff. I don't want to dig through page sources anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the user above me
There's some on page 2 (which will require changing the url in the wayback machine, the buttons won't work), unfortunately archive.org didn't scrape the actual files, so all that's left are thumbs. You might be able to track down the files if they got leaked anywhere from here, though. There's a bunch of other old wip and plans there too, which probably will never see the light of day now. At least not building off of anything shown back then.

EDIT: Actually, realized a quick image search would probably suffice. As I suspected, I saw them in an old 4chan thread back then and the archives had them. People can probably poke around there for other wips.

Last edited:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think there were some on Patreon btw, I remember this pic with Marie Rose "Size Diference" they posted one time, saw from Yiff.party's archive when it was alive
Dunno anything more about it tho
Pics maybe, but you generally didn’t see much less you were on the 100 tier back then. That would let you see the Trello board where they showed exactly what they were working on for each film in progress.

Prior to their booting from Patreon I can still remember what they had been doing at that time; the Tina VR project, the Marie Rose kunoichi spinoff, the Chun-Li project, the Lara in Trouble reboot/sequel, the follow-ups to Scarlet Nights (eps 2,3 and 4). Can even have spotted a canceled League flash game that would have starred Ashe (I don’t count this against their record though as it was never formally announced to be a thing). There was a tease of Olga’s womb tattoo from Kuroinu on Patreon, but nothing beyond that. You do see her model on the about us page on FOW’s website, along with Dark Knight Ingrid and Taimanin Asagi, so further plans implied there.

And before the private Slack channel went away in favor of Discord, I was even let in on to a secret project that never got announced. But I don’t wanna betray the big boss’s trust so keeping that to myself til it eventually rolls around :)

• Wow
Reactions: TheShipNeedsRockets

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
Pics maybe, but you generally didn’t see much less you were on the 100 tier back then. That would let you see the Trello board where they showed exactly what they were working on for each film in progress.

Prior to their booting from Patreon I can still remember what they had been doing at that time; the Tina VR project, the Marie Rose kunoichi spinoff, the Chun-Li project, the Lara in Trouble reboot/sequel, the follow-ups to Scarlet Nights (eps 2,3 and 4). Can even have spotted a canceled League flash game that would have starred Ashe (I don’t count this against their record though as it was never formally announced to be a thing). There was a tease of Olga’s womb tattoo from Kuroinu on Patreon, but nothing beyond that. You do see her model on the about us page on FOW’s website, along with Dark Knight Ingrid and Taimanin Asagi, so further plans implied there.

And before the private Slack channel went away in favor of Discord, I was even let in on to a secret project that never got announced. But I don’t wanna betray the big boss’s trust so keeping that to myself til it eventually rolls around :)
God, looking back Studio FOW had so many projects teased. I remember it was a big deal when they teased first look at Samus Aran model, one of many projects that never happened. Or that big poll contest to see who gets a full movie after they did a couple mini films. If I remember...Jessica Rabbit won that? Just one of many projects left in limbo.

Honestly I'm astounded that Subverse is even a thing.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
God, looking back Studio FOW had so many projects teased. I remember it was a big deal when they teased first look at Samus Aran model, one of many projects that never happened. Or that big poll contest to see who gets a full movie after they did a couple mini films. If I remember...Jessica Rabbit won that? Just one of many projects left in limbo.

Honestly I'm astounded that Subverse is even a thing.
Well the time between them being booted off patreon and the Subverse kickstarter was spent bringing all those needed assets from SFM to UE4. So that limbo’s more of a cocoon, so to speak.

And Subverse was a gamble, but establishing their own IP is good for their own futures. Parody work will always carry a risk (see: Blizzard), so it’s good that they’ll have their own original content to fall back should the worst occur in the future when their film division is running again.

also to answer, yea Jessica won that vote by a mile. There was also a Witcher series planned, but they only worked on it a bit before deciding SFM wasn’t gonna do it justice.

Aug 31, 2020
Yeah I remembered seeing something like this too. You can sort of find them by using E N I G M A's method here:

There's some on page 2 (which will require changing the url in the wayback machine, the buttons won't work), unfortunately archive.org didn't scrape the actual files, so all that's left are thumbs. You might be able to track down the files if they got leaked anywhere from here, though. There's a bunch of other old wip and plans there too, which probably will never see the light of day now. At least not building off of anything shown back then.

EDIT: Actually, realized a quick image search would probably suffice. As I suspected, I saw them in an old 4chan thread back then and the archives had them. People can probably poke around there for other wips.

Damn, good work finding them out!! :oops: That was something I was hyped for back in the time, shame it'll never happen.. :cry:

Aug 31, 2020

Oh man, that spinoff would be Dope for sure! Sadge.png
And yo, I saw somewhere you were some close dude from their group, like a secret staff or something like that, so... I appreciate your Loyalty to them even when shit happened beetwen you and them (I don't remember much, sry :KEK: ) and still "Poking" at them here with some good feedback! Nice, dude!
You> 2 (96).jpg

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh man, that spinoff would be Dope for sure! View attachment 2200804
And yo, I saw somewhere you were some close dude from their group, like a secret staff or something like that, so... I appreciate your Loyalty to them even when shit happened beetwen you and them (I don't remember much, sry :KEK: ) and still "Poking" at them here with some good feedback! Nice, dude!
You> View attachment 2200806
I was a mod for the discord server. And no 'shit' really happened, I just had a habit of being overly sarcastic, and that wasn't exactly professional behavior. So I was asked to step down. Still a helpful member of the community.

It is a common 'insult' here that because I defend them and the game's development so often I must be a secret paid employee (which if I were, I definitely wouldn't be here lol). I've said it many times, but its easy to stick up for them when they've done everything they've said they would do.

So I fully expect all these films to eventually be made after the game is done. And the animators will be well-versed in UE4, so the films we'll see then will be leagues above the SFM era. As they said in one of the Q and A sessions, " It’s like comparing a Lada to a Ferrari - not even in the same league."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheShipNeedsRockets

BGHong7G

Jul 21, 2021
I was a mod for the discord server. And no 'shit' really happened, I just had a habit of being overly sarcastic, and that wasn't exactly professional behavior. So I was asked to step down. Still a helpful member of the community.

It is a common 'insult' here that because I defend them and the game's development so often I must be a secret paid employee (which if I were, I definitely wouldn't be here lol). I've said it many times, but its easy to stick up for them when they've done everything they've said they would do.

So I fully expect all these films to eventually be made after the game is done. And the animators will be well-versed in UE4, so the films we'll see then will be leagues above the SFM era. As they said in one of the Q and A sessions, " It’s like comparing a Lada to a Ferrari - not even in the same league."
Will DOA's role copyright become their problem?

TNTmonster

Dec 11, 2021
Guys how to open these file from Interactives Folder? I have tried many time but still cann't open its with some app

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 2206386
Will they follow this plan after the game is completed?
Helena starred in Severance, Momji and Ayane in K2 and 3. Rachel, Lisa, and Mai Shiranui were teased in 3. Tina was voted to receive a VR film.

Mila had her own flick in Mila Red Riding Hood, Marie Rose was confirmed for a spin-off. Never heard anything regarding Kokoro, Lei Fang, or Hitomi.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What I mean is that the files are in .swf format in the Interactives folder on the main page. You say I have to use Adobe Flash Player but isn't it discontinued since December 2020?
yes it is, that's just the one I know.
You can still get it actually (I believe that Super Deepthroat on this site provides a flash .exe that you can use) from certain sources, or you can get alternatives like others have mentioned, but I'm not familliar with them at all.

lord449

Oct 16, 2022
For the record I loved Severance~ more so than K2 or K3
It has a lot of quality, I don't doubt it, I like it too, maybe it's in my top 6, but I definitely prefer the kunoichi saga, as dudeinsomeniac said, it's humanxhuman, and in this genre (hardcore+rape) I prefer the kunoichi style with demons , goblins etc, and that also include their fair share of huxhu, with the exception of the third part, but in addition to that the animation quality of those 3 chapters, especially the last one is incredible, not to mention that the character design is brutal and nice, but yes, severance is very good, but I'm disappointed that the episode didn't follow the kunoichi style, even though the character belongs to the DOA universe

Last edited: