VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For you someone would really have to write a game that contains either your RL wife or a red-haired, tattooed goth/punk girl named Jenny as the only LI. This is probably the only way you don't end up as a grilling, beer brewing single monk at the end of the story. :LOL:
Well, if a game had a petite blue eyed pale skinned blonde, a red-haired, tattooed goth/punk girl named Jenny, or a reasonable facsimile of Winona Ryder from the movie "Heathers" then I would be all in. Unfortunately no one has made a game to those specifications so I am able to ignore the love interests and focus on the story. TBH I usually default to any female best friend that the MC may have, then after that I go with celibate, then I go with redhead.

Maybe one day I will see a game with a fiery redhead who embraces tattoos and goth culture... Not holding my breath.

:)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Here's a Patreon preview post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 08/08/2021

"Candlelight seduction? Seriously? You'll light the place on fire."

This week I give you the gift of an ass to tap, and a modified room.

Sorry about the tardiness on this post. Those in my Discord know that this week has been a bit of a trashfire. I'll get into the details in our Wednesday update so you don't need to read it twice.

Appreciate you all and hope you had a lovely weekend, I'll see in a few days for our weekly update.

As always thank you so much for the support.

Sláinte!
Cute butt!

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon progress report:

Check In 08/11/2021

Well I guess I just need to get the news out of the way, if you frequent my Discord you already know what's up so feel free to skip this and go straight to the progress report.

For those who were unaware, last Wednesday evening I recieved a phone call informing me that one of my oldest friends had passed away. Given our relatively young age this came as something of a shock and it threw me off my workflow a good amount. I can't pretend our relationship was the best (in fact Davis and Valentines friendship is much based on our irl one.) But regardless it's never easy losing a friend like that. I'm not telling you this as a "boo hoo woe is me" thing. I just have always strived to be as transparent with you all as possible because I believe it fosters a more positive relationship between us. Those who have been around here a long time will probably remember that this isn't the first death I've dealt with since I started developing games.

Now if anybody is worried I want to assure you that I'm okay. I took the time I needed to get myself in order and have been slowly getting back to work. It's not the speed I'd like it to be at, but baby steps right? I appreciate everybody's patience with me as I navigate this time.

Progress report:

Writing is at 99%. The final draft is currently out for proofreading and when it returns I'll make all the needed changes and pop that to 100%

738 renders complete with full postwork. Not as much time with these in the past week, for above reasons, but we're picking up some more steam.

No news on animations this week.

Coding is sitting at a nice 30%. I expect it will sit there until I get my finalised script back, then it will start ticking up.

I'm going to get back to work now. Of final note I want to say that the service for my friend will be this weekend and as such I'm going to delay our 5 and up post until Monday.

Thank you as always for your support, and this week give somebody you care for a hug, just let them know that they matter. Take care of yourselves.

Sláinte.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Latest Patreon progress report:

Check In 08/11/2021

Well I guess I just need to get the news out of the way, if you frequent my Discord you already know what's up so feel free to skip this and go straight to the progress report.

For those who were unaware, last Wednesday evening I recieved a phone call informing me that one of my oldest friends had passed away. Given our relatively young age this came as something of a shock and it threw me off my workflow a good amount. I can't pretend our relationship was the best (in fact Davis and Valentines friendship is much based on our irl one.) But regardless it's never easy losing a friend like that. I'm not telling you this as a "boo hoo woe is me" thing. I just have always strived to be as transparent with you all as possible because I believe it fosters a more positive relationship between us. Those who have been around here a long time will probably remember that this isn't the first death I've dealt with since I started developing games.

Now if anybody is worried I want to assure you that I'm okay. I took the time I needed to get myself in order and have been slowly getting back to work. It's not the speed I'd like it to be at, but baby steps right? I appreciate everybody's patience with me as I navigate this time.

Progress report:

Writing is at 99%. The final draft is currently out for proofreading and when it returns I'll make all the needed changes and pop that to 100%

738 renders complete with full postwork. Not as much time with these in the past week, for above reasons, but we're picking up some more steam.

No news on animations this week.

Coding is sitting at a nice 30%. I expect it will sit there until I get my finalised script back, then it will start ticking up.

I'm going to get back to work now. Of final note I want to say that the service for my friend will be this weekend and as such I'm going to delay our 5 and up post until Monday.

Thank you as always for your support, and this week give somebody you care for a hug, just let them know that they matter. Take care of yourselves.

Sláinte.
Losing a friend, at any age, is a terrible blow. Hope STWAdev has the support he needs in getting through this. Look forward to the update whenever it arrives, but not worried about a delay. We all know that he delivers quality to us pervs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A few more Patreon preview renders:

Sneak peek 08/16/2021

Hey all appreciate you letting me take the weekend to deal with everything. Today I provide you with three renders as penance.

The first two are from early game, and I just think a fun little glimpse into how your choices will change things. On one hand you get to spend your time with somebody pretty and fun... on the other somebody not so much. These seem like somewhat small changes, but they really do start to build up over time. Each branch has specific choices exclusive to it that can make or possibly break a relationship. Additionally though I never want you to feel as though one branch is somehow better than the other, they both provide opportunities as well as glimpses into the psychology of our characters. Hopefully you'll have a great time sussing out the clues I hide in the various branches.

Our final render is just a fun mystery ass for folks to ogle. I'll be interested to know who figures out just who's ass it is.

That's all from me, see you on Wednesday for our weekly update. Thanks as always for your support.

Sláinte!

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
I

Sneak peek 08/16/2021

Hey all appreciate you letting me take the weekend to deal with everything. Today I provide you with three renders as penance.

The first two are from early game, and I just think a fun little glimpse into how your choices will change things. On one hand you get to spend your time with somebody pretty and fun... on the other somebody not so much. These seem like somewhat small changes, but they really do start to build up over time. Each branch has specific choices exclusive to it that can make or possibly break a relationship. Additionally though I never want you to feel as though one branch is somehow better than the other, they both provide opportunities as well as glimpses into the psychology of our characters. Hopefully you'll have a great time sussing out the clues I hide in the various branches.

Our final render is just a fun mystery ass for folks to ogle. I'll be interested to know who figures out just who's ass it is.

That's all from me, see you on Wednesday for our weekly update. Thanks as always for your support.

Sláinte!
Thanks for the sne

Sneak peek 08/16/2021

Sláinte!
Thanks for the sneak peek.. Btw do u think there's any chance you'd ever give the MC hair lol? .. I mean its not a major issue it's just Valentine looks too generic like there was no customization done on him.. even he's bro looks more detailed then him (who am I kidding, everyone in the game looks more detailed than Valentine)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another progress report from Patreon:

Check In 08/18/2021

Welcome back to another exciting update, here's the happenings.

Progress report:

Writing is at 100%. The revisions have come in and I've done my very final tweaks, no more script nonsense will be happening. Huzzah!

About 816 renders complete with full postwork. If I had a top put a ballpark on this number I would say that puts at about 75% on render completion. Now keep in mind this number is purely an estimate based on the number of renders I assume are left for me to do based on the median number of renders each scene tends to generate.

Holding off on my last animations until probably next week. I'd say we're sitting at 85-90% on those, so they aren't the priority at the moment.

Code progress is at about 41%, now with the script back this number will slowly start to tick up.

Not quite ready to give an exact release date, but we're definitely in the tail end of production, I'm so excited for you guys to get this next update, and spend more time with the lovely lasses of your choice.

And with that in mind I present to you one last thing before I go. I'm collecting semi official data, each update I'll probably be polling to see what the rankings of the girls are, interested to see if/how it changes over time. So don't forget to check your favourite before you go.

Thank you as always for your support and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.

Sláinte!

Vi 19%

Amrit 22%

Elspeth 44%

Serena 6%

Kana 9%

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple more preview pics from Patreon - beefcake instead of cheesecake this time :(:

Sneak Peek 08/22/2021

Moving into the final scenes these next weeks. These are action scenes, which I wanted to give the time they deserve as they're obviously a little more complicated than standard conversation shots. The other complicating factor is the variation in one of these scenes. The double edged sword of variation is the increased amount of renders it requires. With just a simple little ripple a scene that should take 35 renders suddenly takes 105... Guess that explains why this might be the biggest update I've ever done.

Well back to work for me. Next weeks peek will have a little glimpse at a scene that I know quite a few of you are going to be very excited for.

Thanks as always for your support and I'll see you Wednesday.

Sláinte!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but there's 1 flaw and that's that it can imply that fem protagonist.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes