VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah that makes no sense.

Most banners only show the women. I rarely ever see the MC in a banner whether it's male or female.
Yeah I don't get it either. Looking at all the top rated games on the latest updates page most of them don't have the MC on the banner and from what I've seen the usual suspects start getting their panties in a bunch about certain kinks if a game does have a male character in the banner.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon progress report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check in 08/25/2021

Keeping it quick this week. Working quite well, and I think next weeks update I'll have an official date ready for you, just want to see how much this last big scene takes.

Progress report:

Writing is at 100%.

About 941 renders complete with full postwork. Ballpark 82% on render completion. Don't forget that's still an estimated number. We'll see how many renders this last big scene takes me.

Still holding off on that last animation, want to finish rendering my last big scene before I focus on it.

Code progress is at about 57%

Well now we're back to work, wrapping this update up.

Thank you as always for your support and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A handful of Amrit teasers from Patreon:

Sneek Peak 08/28/2021

Judging by the ranking poll quite a few of you are going to be quite excited about this one.

One of the whole points of making a game like this is including a little bit of lewdness. Now there's always a delicate balance in finding a good amount of lewd content, but also creating characters that are actually interesting. The good thing is that just like real women, not everybody works on the same time table.

Amrit is a bold girl, shy to warm up, but when she see's something she wants she'll go for it. Of course a coach really has to be careful about sleeping with their student. It could lead to consequences. But life isn't black and white and rejecting her will lead to them as well...

See you all Wednesday for our regular weekly update, thanks as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend.

Sláinte!

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
A handful of Amrit teasers from Patreon:

Sneek Peak 08/28/2021

Judging by the ranking poll quite a few of you are going to be quite excited about this one.

One of the whole points of making a game like this is including a little bit of lewdness. Now there's always a delicate balance in finding a good amount of lewd content, but also creating characters that are actually interesting. The good thing is that just like real women, not everybody works on the same time table.

Amrit is a bold girl, shy to warm up, but when she see's something she wants she'll go for it. Of course a coach really has to be careful about sleeping with their student. It could lead to consequences. But life isn't black and white and rejecting her will lead to them as well...

See you all Wednesday for our regular weekly update, thanks as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend.

Sláinte!
Rejecting Amrit has consequences.. Sounds ominous af can't wait to see what happens

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Rejecting Amrit has consequences.. Sounds ominous af can't wait to see what happens
Well, there's no NTR so maybe she fires the MC as her coach and only works with his friend? Causes a rift between the friends? Seems like a huge split in the story but if that's the only one it should be manageable. Otherwise I can't think of a consequence that isn't NTR or NTR adjacent.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well, there's no NTR so maybe she fires the MC as her coach and only works with his friend? Causes a rift between the friends? Seems like a huge split in the story but if that's the only one it should be manageable. Otherwise I can't think of a consequence that isn't NTR or NTR adjacent.
Or she just becomes so frustrated that she starts losing her fights.

Reactions: haooni

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Or she just becomes so frustrated that she starts losing her fights.
Maybe but I could have sworn there was some discussion of a potential rivalry or wedge between the friends in previous pages. Could start out with her losing matches and then her deciding she can't be around the MC.

I really don't like the idea that the MC has to choose to be with Amrit or have his business/relationships fail. Of course, all speculation so no idea what direction this will be taking.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I really don't like the idea that the MC has to choose to be with Amrit or have his business/relationships fail. Of course, all speculation so no idea what direction this will be taking.
I don't think the idea is so bad in itself, it could develop into a real duel between the camps if the MC were to look for a new pupil. I suggest Angela Lee for that. :LOL:
I'm usually not into MMA and martial arts per se at all, but when I stumbled upon her by chance on Youtube I watched fights for a few hours in a row. :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No chance for a throuple? Admittedly there aren't any natural candidates for a throuple at this stage like in The Author.
Not sure but doubtful.

Lyndie and Aiofe were always close so could be seen as a natural progression of that relationship.

Doesn't seem like Amrit is that close to anyone else. I don't think every game will have a throuple either.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes