VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Not sure but doubtful.

Lyndie and Aiofe were always close so could be seen as a natural progression of that relationship.

Doesn't seem like Amrit is that close to anyone else. I don't think every game will have a throuple either.
Yeah, I'm doubtful as well. Just wanted to know if I missed something that definitely rules it out.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think the idea is so bad in itself, it could develop into a real duel between the camps if the MC were to look for a new pupil. I suggest Angela Lee for that. :LOL:
I'm usually not into MMA and martial arts per se at all, but when I stumbled upon her by chance on Youtube I watched fights for a few hours in a row. :love:
I do want to see drama in the game but I don't think it should be driven by someone's childish reaction to being rejected. I could see the MC being consumed with his need to ensure the friend's sister is okay and not being able to devote as much time to Amrit's training which results in an issue. But the idea that the MC doesn't want a personal relationship with Amrit dissolving his relationship with her AND his relationship with his best friend? That's too much.

Of course all super speculative.

Not sure but doubtful.

Lyndie and Aiofe were always close so could be seen as a natural progression of that relationship.

Doesn't seem like Amrit is that close to anyone else. I don't think every game will have a throuple either.
What about a "devil's throuple"? ;)

I think it's way too early to really know how the story will end but I agree that, as of right now, it is unlikely we shall see a throuple of any kind.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol
Well, there's no NTR so maybe she fires the MC as her coach and only works with his friend? Causes a rift between the friends? Seems like a huge split in the story but if that's the only one it should be manageable. Otherwise I can't think of a consequence that isn't NTR or NTR adjacent.
Lol "consequences" doesn't have to mean NTR bruh, could be something totally different like an obsession for example.. As the dev said she takes what she wants , ur rejection could lead her to become dangerously obsessive because she can't have want she wants, which is Valentine.. I don't know that's just kinda an idea I guess
Can't wait to see what actually happens

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
In these cases I usually play 2 different saves simultaneously to see each outcome, so in the one save I'll reject her and in the other save I won't
Same here. But I hope that when we choose final LI, in case the others don't know we date mutiple at that time, the other LIs will have a good/satisfied explanation for our choice. I just jumpshipped Become a rock star, because the dev didn't give the explanation when MC broke up with other girls. Just the same line "It's hard to explain/ I can't tell you" and the girls storm off. That's just BS and lazy as hell from the dev of that game.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Same here. But I hope that when we choose final LI, in case the others don't know we date mutiple at that time, the other LIs will have a good/satisfied explanation for our choice. I just jumpshipped Become a rock star, because the dev didn't give the explanation when MC broke up with other girls. Just the same line "It's hard to explain/ I can't tell you" and the girls storm off. That's just BS and lazy as hell from the dev of that game.
In most games there's no aftermath even, it's like everyone just moves on like nothing happened.. Lol in one of my sbaes on Become a rockstar I didn't even get a chance to break up with some of the chicks...they just found out about each other, and broke up with me.. Didn't see them again after that

Reactions: The_Hybrid

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
In most games there's no aftermath even, it's like everyone just moves on like nothing happened.. Lol in one of my sbaes on Become a rockstar I didn't even get a chance to break up with some of the chicks...they just found out about each other, and broke up with me.. Didn't see them again after that
The move on part is not the worst, many devs players just assume there was a talk later that didn't show up, And I'd rather like that than some BS, cliche explanation. A good game's ruined by one common mistake that so few learn from this mistake. So disappointing.

Reactions: DetroitAfterDark

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
McNab must have made a deep impression on you, or do you expect The Author MC to come back again? :LOL:
LOL. I just like the joke of it. So many people on here are scared of seeing two dicks near any of the ladies that it makes me :rolleyes: and then :ROFLMAO:.

It would be hilarious to me if STWAdev had that as an option. Not really that interested, I didn't even remember McNab's name until you used it. Technically I'm just assuming you got it right because fuck if I know.

But it would be a first in any games I've played... I don't recall ever seeing a "devil's throuple". Then again, as I've said, after one update I don't really see any potential throuples beyond the MC, Amrit, and McNabb simply because no other characters have any real relationship to each other. I suppose Elspeth and Amrit do hang out together a bit, that's all though. Not a lot to build a "lifetime" relationship on.

Speaking of a "lifetime" relationship, it would be interesting to see a dev revisit a main character where it wasn't "happily ever after". What if we find out the MC in the first game ends up breaking up with the love interest(s) and in the third (or fourth) game we end up trying to rebuild his life (again).

Not going to happen I'm sure. But would be different.

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Amrit is my girl. I love her, and I know Stew will definitely make me love other girls along the way, but Amrit is my goal for now. We'll see if an acceptable throuple forms, but while I hate choosing, I know I can handle going one on one with Amrit if that be the case. I was a Lyndie/Aoife person in The Author (though if I did have to decide Lyndie would win - thankfully I didn't)... for Unbroken, Amrit is my number one choice, but I do not hate or dislike any of the other girls. Just going to have to wait their turn lol

erkper

May 16, 2018
LOL. I just like the joke of it. So many people on here are scared of seeing two dicks near any of the ladies that it makes me :rolleyes: and then :ROFLMAO:.

But it would be a first in any games I've played... I don't recall ever seeing a "devil's throuple".
If you're truly interested (purely for the scientific research, of course) I can recall one such scene in Lancaster Boarding School.

Reactions: MrFriendly

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
If you're truly interested (purely for the scientific research, of course) I can recall one such scene in Lancaster Boarding School.
And from a purely scientific point of view, there should be no negative after-effects as long as you avoid to cross the streams. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: erkper

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There’s a threesome scene with double penetration IIRC but the game doesn’t end with a throuple. But I could be wrong as I didn’t play all the endings.

erkper

May 16, 2018
There’s a threesome scene with double penetration IIRC but the game doesn’t end with a throuple. But I could be wrong as I didn’t play all the endings.
I believe you're correct, no devil's throuple ending, just the one scene. (You can have a "traditional" throuple ending in LBS, complete with double pregnancy IIRC.)

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes