VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if this is even half good as author then this will be nice game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a shocker .. because he point blank keeps pushing MC
out of dating his protejee, 1st before the fight, then talking about his conquests,
then the heart to heart where he tells him not to go 4 her as professional courtesy to her.
So Rivalry with McNab, huh? What will a rivalry entail? Will it cause a rift between the friends? Will Amrit date McNab?

I don't always use Walkthrough Mods, but when I do I choose to use Joker's.

Perfect as always, Lady Aspen. If I had money I would beg and plead for you to make me a personal sig. Keep up your amazing work.

I'm sorry, but what? Favorite influencers? But Avaron1974 and I are insufferable jerks. Okay, okay... I appreciate it.

Can't take any credit though, STWAdev is a step above the average developer. The writing is so much better and the renders are top notch. A dev worth supporting on Patreon if you have the ability to do so. I know that there's a planned trilogy but I don't want them to stop writing and making games.
Thank You ;)

I'm guessing so, maybe he will make our life more difficult with the girls or maybe he can become an enemy, since there are friend points for him.
The babe we can save in the club seems like she was there for the Mcnoob fella,
the talk with MC sure implies it and she also hints to her being there not 4 Mc.

I thought she was there 4 MC, because she seems to have more to talk to him about.
Then we find out she was called in by Mcnoob.

Was it not supposed to be a cellebration 4 Amrit?
Why could MC not be her date 4 the night? Like dance with her, drink with her, make her feel special.
This is the right move and she expects him to be there 4 her, not dissapear with that Mcnoob fella 4 talks and drinks.
They live together in a house full of fighters, fit, gorgeaous, ready 4 action.
Sure MC seems to have one official GF who is so wonderfully into him, she
gets the room and she goes forward with MC ... such a wonderful gurl.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
This is a shocker .. because he point blank keeps pushing MC
out of dating his protejee, 1st before the fight, then talking about his conquests,
then the heart to heart where he tells him not to go 4 her as professional courtesy to her.

The babe we can save in the club seems like she was there for the Mcnoob fella,
the talk with MC sure implies it and she also hints to her being there not 4 Mc.
I haven't play the game the way it deserves yet, so i didn't pay much attention to the dialogues in that reguard

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
wow this caught me by surprise, really enjoyed it love the story and chars so far...very well made
hope the game gets the success it deserves so we can see more of it!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nice! I enjoyed the first one.

Initially I did not enjoy the MC that much, but the story grew on me and at the end, the story just won me over completely.

The MC in this one seems to be more in line with what I like. Normally I wait a couple of months after the first release, but this one tempts me so much, I might not be able to resist the download!

Looking forward to playing it. Good luck dev.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Lately there have been very few new visual novels in which I actually read every word, because the stories were usually not worth it in my opinion. Unbroken, I have now even played through twice in quick succession, just so as not to accidentally miss a single word.

I'm not the biggest fan of the MMA background in Unbroken, but beyond that I found the writing & graphical style even better than with The Author and I enjoyed every single second. If the quality remains as it is at the moment (which I just assume), then my Top5 will change again in the long run and then two places will be taken by STWAdev.

I like all the Love Interests so far, but my clear favorite is definitely Vi. However, this is not due to her appearance, but rather because my protective instinct demands that of me. A girl with so much loss has to be made happy, right?

In any case, I can't wait for the next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But Avaron1974 and I are insufferable jerks. Okay, okay... I appreciate it.
HEY, I resemble that comment..

While it is true I can be a bit ..... testy ..... with some people there are only a few people on this entire forum I have issues with. I do try to be nice if occasionally sarcastic with everyone else so do appreciate it if people find me helpful every now and then.

STWAdev is a step above the average developer. The writing is so much better and the renders are top notch. A dev worth supporting on Patreon if you have the ability to do so.
There has been a total of 1 other time i've encouraged people to back a dev on this site but i'm gonna make this a second.

STWAdev puts his heart and soul into these stories and it shows in his characters. While my sometime grumpy friend who I quoted is incredibly hard to please when it comes to the ladies in his novels he does enjoy a good story. I'm easier to please and loved all the characters in his first game.

This has started a lot stronger than the first and it's looking like this will be a story I enjoy greatly being a huge fan of combat sports and women.

If you are looking for a dev to support then you can't go wrong here. Regular updates, characters with depth, good stories and sometimes tears (at leadt the first made me cry .... a lady is allowed to shed tears at soppy things :p).

If you aren't looking to support then I still strongly urge you to give his stories a look. If story based content with an emphasis on character growth is your thing then you can't go wrong.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This has started a lot stronger than the first and it's looking like this will be a story I enjoy greatly being a huge fan of combat sports and women.

If you are looking for a dev to support then you can't go wrong here. Regular updates, characters with depth, good stories and sometimes tears (at leadt the first made me cry .... a lady is allowed to shed tears at soppy things :p).

If you aren't looking to support then I still strongly urge you to give his stories a look. If story based content with an emphasis on character growth is your thing then you can't go wrong.
As someone who is also a huge fan of combat sports and women I agree with your post completely Ava. There are a couple of games on here with a combat sports focused story but it's kind of just a backdrop and is usually forgotten about.

This game seems to be leaning into it quite hard though which I really like, plus it helps that the dev has said he has combat sports experience and it's something he is passionate about, which I think will only help to make this game really good since he actually likes what he is writing about.

Going by what is written in the game and the scene at the end it seems like Kana(jogging girl) might be a pro wrestler which isn't something I think I've seen in many games on this site so that is something that could be really interesting and unique as well if she is actually one.

The only thing I think would make this game better for me is if one of the possible love interests is a muscular girl similar to someone like Cat Zingano or Cris Cyborg since right now all of the girls have really similar body types in my opinion which seems like a waste in an MMA focused game.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974
Sep 3, 2020
So... You admit that you are stalking me? Interesting... ;)

I just don't want to jump into anything until we know more...

Though, knowing me I might never figure it out.

:ROFLMAO:
yes yes this game has a one-girl option just the way I like it and I've already chosen my one girl please my brother let me have this one I call dibs
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: haooni

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
yes yes this game has a one-girl option just the way I like it and I've already chosen my one girl please my brother let me have this one I call dibs
Your going to be happy with the next update then since she's winning the patreon poll for a bonus scene next update by a landslide of 58% so your not the only one that likes her. :KEK:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 1239533
Dibs? I don't believe in dibs! Pistols at sunset! Appoint your second!

LOL

STWAdev outdid himself with her character design. She is quite beautiful; waaaay too good looking, smart, and rich for the MC to end up with. He'd spend the rest of his life feeling inadequate.

Your going to be happy with the next update then since she's winning the patreon poll for a bonus scene next update by a landslide of 58% so your not the only one that likes her. :KEK:
Cool, cool, cool... A bonus scene I will obviously miss...

Honestly, I would love it if a developer/writer actually let us, and the MC of a story, get to know the other characters before they commit/fuck/whatever. I know that the MC has history with all of the characters but it would be nice if we were given some type of character codex or biographies to read. When we jump into controlling the MC there's so much we don't know and need to learn about his relationships. I don't want to have the MC "shag a bird" and find out that everyone thinks that means he is now going to settle down or, the obverse, that he sees it as just cheap sex. So much of the exposition in the first installment needs to tell us about the MC, establish who everyone is to him and each other, if there was a bit of an introduction beforehand it would allow the story to move forward without sinking so much into establishing everything.

And that's not really as big an issue in this game, but more in games in general and why I hesitate (in good stories) to have the MC jump into bed with everyone asap.

/rant

Anyway... Looking forward to learning more about all the women that my MC is too chicken to get into a serious relationship with...Especially Elspeth.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
While I kind of agree with your whole post the bonus scene doesn't necessarily mean a sex scene he metioned in the patreon post that:"The nature of such a scene will of course depend on the character, but you still get to spend quality time with your lovely lady love."
So it could just be a scene where you hang out with her and he said it is just a "little bonus scene" so I don't see it being massively crucial to her character or story.
yes bro wait what no no you guys can't do that I saw her first She's Mine She's mine I say
I like her quite a bit but she isn't my favorite that's Amrit right now but if one of the future love interests is a muscular girl she will probably end up being my favorite.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
great start(y) but not surprising giving just how good the last game was, i made a save for each girl so far but Amrit is number1 shes hot, badass and has good chemistry with the MC what more do you need:love: but all the girls have their own charms so good work with that yet again(y)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Dibs? I don't believe in dibs! Pistols at sunset! Appoint your second!

LOL

STWAdev outdid himself with her character design. She is quite beautiful; waaaay too good looking, smart, and rich for the MC to end up with. He'd spend the rest of his life feeling inadequate.

Honestly, I would love it if a developer/writer actually let us, and the MC of a story, get to know the other characters before they commit/fuck/whatever. I know that the MC has history with all of the characters but it would be nice if we were given some type of character codex or biographies to read. When we jump into controlling the MC there's so much we don't know and need to learn about his relationships. I don't want to have the MC "shag a bird" and find out that everyone thinks that means he is now going to settle down or, the obverse, that he sees it as just cheap sex. So much of the exposition in the first installment needs to tell us about the MC, establish who everyone is to him and each other, if there was a bit of an introduction beforehand it would allow the story to move forward without sinking so much into establishing everything.

And that's not really as big an issue in this game, but more in games in general and why I hesitate (in good stories) to have the MC jump into bed with everyone asap.

/rant

Anyway... Looking forward to learning more about all the women that my MC is too chicken to get into a serious relationship with...Especially Elspeth.
come on bro you know me I saw her picture in the previews so I made sure not to fool around with any girl in the game

seriously I didn't touch any of them I was just waiting for Elspeth to appear

and for the record I love her

it is clear that she likes the MC but she doesn't throw herself at him

and she's not a bad girl but I don't know if you could sense it she has a hint of darkness in her and i love it
:love:

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes