VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not going to question your rankings, because we all have our own tastes. But I do have a question for you.
What gave you the impression that Amirt is crushing more on McNab than on the MC? I never got even close to that impression, maybe I missed something.
Yeah I thought if any she has the hots for MC.
Honestly meant it more as speculation not as something definitive, perhaps I could have phrased it better but that's why I said "may". The MC is a slut who fucks a lot of women, McNab seems more like someone who takes relationships seriously. First impressions and all that. If she is looking for serious, if all of these women are looking for serious, Valentine isn't the person they should look to for a commitment. At least right now. I am going to assume that his attitude towards commitment will change/is changing.

Sure she flirted with him, all of them flirted with him (my one complaint with all of these games is that only the MC can have any action because some of the players are too insecure to have a female character date any other character) but the MC would be an idiot to get involved with the woman he is helping to train.

And there is a rivalry stat for McNab... Rivalry in what way? As coaches? Men competing for a woman?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: duningtwo

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Honestly meant it more as speculation not as something definitive, perhaps I could have phrased it better but that's why I said "may". The MC is a slut who fucks a lot of women, McNab seems more like someone who takes relationships seriously. First impressions and all that. If she is looking for serious, if all of these women are looking for serious, Valentine isn't the person they should look to for a commitment. At least right now. I am going to assume that his attitude towards commitment will change/is changing.

Sure she flirted with him, all of them flirted with him (my one complaint with all of these games is that only the MC can have any action because some of the players are too insecure to have a female character date any other character) but the MC would be an idiot to get involved with the woman he is helping to train.

And there is a rivalry stat for McNab... Rivalry in what way? As coaches? Men competing for a woman?
Fair enough, just was curious to see if I had missed something. As I said, will not questions your rankings as mine are different... and as of now... I don't trust Kana (Jogging Girl) at the moment.
As for the other side of things with McNab ... my theory is Kana may be looking for training as well and perhaps the MC trains Amrit and McNab takes Kana (or vice versa) and they'll have to face each other. Just a long shot theory of course :)

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Rivalry in what way?
they're just badminton opponents dude. i think over amrit specifically as you rack up rivalry by talking stern to her after the fight, and the conversation in the bar seems to express an interest on his behalf. maybe rich girl redhead as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fair enough, just was curious to see if I had missed something. As I said, will not questions your rankings as mine are different... and as of now... I don't trust Kana (Jogging Girl) at the moment.
As for the other side of things with McNab... my theory is Kana may be looking for training as well and perhaps the MC trains Amrit and McNab takes Kana and they'll have to face each other. Just a long shot theory of course :)
Or the other way round... The MC could train Kana and McNab could train Amrit. I base that on the fact that the MC could do something that blows up in his face and causes his friends to resent him. Kana could then admit she needs a trainer and ask the MC to train her.

Just waiting for the conflict or what happens next.

they're just badminton opponents dude. i think over amrit specifically as you rack up rivalry by talking stern to her after the fight, and the conversation in the bar seems to express an interest on his behalf. maybe rich girl redhead as well.
Yeah... Gotta chase that birdie!

We shall see, too little to speculate on... But that's never stopped me! :ROFLMAO: Maybe it will be a situation where the MC and McNab end up at odds and the match between Amrit and Kana is a centerpiece of that conflict. Maybe McNab and Valentine will get in the ring and duke it out... Did Valentine read the letter from Davis yet?

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Or the other way round... The MC could train Kana and McNab could train Amrit. I base that on the fact that the MC could do something that blows up in his face and causes his friends to resent him. Kana could then admit she needs a trainer and ask the MC to train her.

Just waiting for the conflict or what happens next.
Yeah, I edited it to say 'or vice versa', but I know my choices right now would lean me to make sure the MC is the one training Amrit... bit of a Freudian slip as they say lol

Reactions: MrFriendly

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Did Valentine read the letter from Davis yet?
yes? i was drunk last night playing this but isn't it the letter that tells mc to take care of other red head?
in the light of sobriety i noticed all the scars i didn't see last night. did this poor girl jump in front of a grenade? also i thought her name was victoria.
screenshot0004.png

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
yes? i was drunk last night playing this but isn't it the letter that tells mc to take care of other red head?
in the light of sobriety i noticed all the scars i didn't see last night. did this poor girl jump in front of a grenade? also i thought her name was victoria.
View attachment 1240204
I am guessing we will find out in the future about the scars, but I do agree that the attention to detail by STWAdev is amazing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: duningtwo

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am guessing we will find out in the future about the scars, but I do agree that the attention to detail by STWAdev is amazing.
I'm sure we will... You don't give a character a bunch of scars and then never mention them (unless you're a bastard of a developer...LMAO).

I don't think he read the letter because I'd expect STWAdev to show us a scene of that.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
There are no Victoria's in the game.

Her name is Viridiana.
no shit.

I don't think he read the letter because I'd expect STWAdev to show us a scene of that.
half of one, six of the other. seems like he read it but the player isn't party to its contents yet. the "adoption"/take care of veronica is insinuated by the lawyer, then there's the shifty eyes that looks like reading back and forth, and the emotional reaction. god my upload sucks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You say no shit yet keep getting her name wrong.

the "adoption"/take care of veronica
There's no Veronica either.

I'm sure we will... You don't give a character a bunch of scars and then never mention them (unless you're a bastard of a developer...LMAO).

Didn't she mention being bullied at one point?

Nov 7, 2020
all very good points allow me to make my counter argument
i also don't go for looks alone

1 fuck McNab she is mine
and I don't think she is perfect I don't know what it is but there's something about her
she is not throwing herself at the MC I could see myself having a serious relationship with her

she does not seem like the kind of girl that just sleep with anybody
Love the passion

• Haha
Reactions: Demonic Presence

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she does not seem like the kind of girl that just sleep with anybody
I don't think any of them do.

Kim gave off the vibe in the first game but we found out why that was later on, none of them have that kind of vibe this time round.

Closest would be the lawyer lady but I think she just wanted to bang the MC not anything with a cock.

Reactions: thorin0815

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have to say I'm a little surprised that not one person has wondered what's up with our resident foxy redhead
Unless that's why Friendly is scared of her.
It was pointed out she was ex army intel, stands to reason she'd see and do some shit.

Figured it would come out what at some point.

You have to remember this is your second game and you gave us zero hints about Kimmy until it started coming out so we know better than to ask for answers you won't give us.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Have to say I'm a little surprised that not one person has wondered what's up with our resident foxy redhead
Unless that's why Friendly is scared of her.
Oh, please... At this point in life and in your games a bit of blood doesn't faze me. But yes she is too intense, rich, and bloody good looking for Valentine. He is not worthy.

It was pointed out she was ex army intel, stands to reason she'd see and do some shit.

Figured it would come out what at some point.

You have to remember this is your second game and you gave us zero hints about Kimmy until it started coming out so we know better than to ask for answers you won't give us.
Yeah, not like there's going be any bones thrown our way, just going crush our nuts when it's finally revealed... Whatever that revealing would entail...

I mean I wouldn't say no to a hint or two...

Did Valentine read the note?

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes