VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
come on bro you know me I saw her picture in the previews so I made sure not to fool around with any girl in the game

seriously I didn't touch any of them I was just waiting for Elspeth to appear

and for the record I love her

it is clear that she likes the MC but she doesn't throw herself at him

and she's not a bad girl but I don't know if you could sense it she has a hint of darkness in her and i love it
:love:
To me she seems to be the "childhood friend" who is perfect for McNab. I had two reasons to not go for her. She and McNab would fit better together and the MC is intimidated by her. A bonus reason is that she is the Aoife of this game... Incredibly good looking, freckled (redhead not blonde), rich, and outgoing. I am not someone who goes for rich perfect people in life or games. Perhaps as we go on we shall see that she actually has flaws unlike Aoife (being a driven perfectionist who rebels against their parent isn't a flaw) and I will find her more interesting. Overall, I don't go for people based on looks alone (I admit I won't kiss a toad no matter what they say) I need some personality to enjoy.

Here's the MrFriendly rank of potential love interests (so far):
1) Jogging Girl - no previous history, not super rich, not super smart, and not an integral part of the social circle
2) Rena - though a good lawyer is hard to find they aren't impossible to find. Might need to take a shot at something serious with her
3) Elspeth - Redhead, intimidating, shared life experiences. May want to be with McNab more than the MC.
4) Amrit - shared goals, close relationship already. She may be crushing on McNab more than the MC.
5) Viridian - She's like a surrogate kid sister, the MC has a duty to protect her and keep her safe.

Just preliminary rankings, they will inevitably change as we continue.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
1) Jogging Girl - no previous history, not super rich, not super smart, and not an integral part of the social circle
2) Rena - though a good lawyer is hard to find they aren't impossible to find. Might need to take a shot at something serious with her
3) Elspeth - Redhead, intimidating, shared life experiences. May want to be with McNab more than the MC.
4) Amrit - shared goals, close relationship already. She may be crushing on McNab more than the MC.
5) Viridian - She's like a surrogate kid sister, the MC has a duty to protect her and keep her safe.

Even though I understand your reasons the most shocking thing about your post is that you have the redhead girl in last place. I think I just saw a pig fly past my window.:KEK:

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Well hell, this was absolutely lovely to wake up and see. Makes the the nights of slamming my hand on the desk and sobbing all worth it. Lots to say, but I can't really order my thoughts properly so I'll just drop in as my brain functions. For now I'll just say thank you all for the lovely reception and I'll keep working hard to improve every update!

Seems that Els is the HBIC at the moment, this makes me happy. As anybody in my discord can tell you I worked very hard on her design, since November in fact so it's nice to know that the work is appreciated.

Cool, cool, cool... A bonus scene I will obviously miss...
I wouldn't be so sure my fine friendly chap. Bonus scene doesn't necessarily equal sex or lewd scene. Every girl in this game will do things at their own pace.

Even though I understand your reasons the most shocking thing about your post is that you have the redhead girl in last place. I think I just saw a pig fly past my window
Fucking hell right? Give him two redheads (as I promised months ago) and he rejects them both. My soul is bleeding.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Even though I understand your reasons the most shocking thing about your post is that you have the redhead girl in last place. I think I just saw a pig fly past my window.:KEK:
Hey, Elspeth is a redhead and she's third. Or I think she is... I am partially color blind so I like shockingly red hair because I can see it and it is a bright "flame" compared to all the muds and greys I normally see.

I just see Viridian as the kid sister of the best "frenemy" who died. I don't see her as a potential sexual partner/love interest

I wouldn't be so sure my fine friendly chap. Bonus scene doesn't necessarily equal sex or lewd scene. Every girl in this game will do things at their own pace.
Stop! People are being too nice and friendly... I need to reset everyone's expectations or I will lose my pro status and have to go back to being an amateur grouch...

And we shall see, I mean Elspeth is just too much...

Fucking hell right? Give him two redheads (as I promised months ago) and he rejects them both. My soul is bleeding.
Now that's more like it!

It's too early, I don't move that quickly in life or in games. I need to learn more about both of them. I am more inclined to go after Elspeth than Viridian... But I need more than "hot, genius, rich, childhood friend of McNab" before the MC will consider making a move.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well he must just be really grumpy right now maybe he will change his mind later:ROFLMAO:. Now you need to challenge yourself and try and make him fall in love with them if you get to the end of this game and he ends up liking them you have done your job.
Hey, Elspeth is a redhead and she's third. Or I think she is... I am partially color blind so I like shockingly red hair because I can see it and it is a bright "flame" compared to all the muds and greys I normally see.

I just see Viridian as the kid sister of the best "frenemy" who died. I don't see her as a potential sexual partner/love interest
Her hair looks pink to me but I have shit eyesight and badly need a new pair of glasses so she might be a redhead as well I just can't tell.

Reactions: MrFriendly

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Well he must just be really grumpy right now maybe he will change his mind later:ROFLMAO:. Now you need to challenge yourself and try and make him fall in love with them if you get to the end of this game and he ends up liking them you have done your job.

Her hair looks pink to me but I have shit eyesight and badly need a new pair of glasses so she might be a redhead as well I just can't tell.
Els is deep red and Vi is ginger, wanted to cover both scales of the redhead spectrum.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Els is deep red and Vi is ginger, wanted to cover both scales of the redhead spectrum.
Yeah, I am more a ginger fan cuz my shit eyes can see it. Everything red or green that is toward the darker ends of the spectrum becomes muddy browns and lead greys. Also have issues with yellows and purples but I not as bad and there aren't a lot of people wandering around with purple hair.

So if they had each other's hair colors we'd be good ;)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So it's just my shit eyesight then :HideThePain:. While I like redheads well enough I'm more into goth/alt style girls so your last game spoiled me with Lyndie and Bea so I guess it's the turn of the redhead connoisseurs to be spoiled this time.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Strong opening, likeable characters ( Mc's "bro" isn't annoying, Amrit is adorable) really enjoyed this. Only minor complaint is bit heavy on introspective monologue ( but that is more subjective).
And bloody hell, finally a decent MC. Usually it's either little, young perverts or fat, old perverts.

Sep 3, 2020
To me she seems to be the "childhood friend" who is perfect for McNab. I had two reasons to not go for her. She and McNab would fit better together and the MC is intimidated by her. A bonus reason is that she is the Aoife of this game... Incredibly good looking, freckled (redhead not blonde), rich, and outgoing. I am not someone who goes for rich perfect people in life or games. Perhaps as we go on we shall see that she actually has flaws unlike Aoife (being a driven perfectionist who rebels against their parent isn't a flaw) and I will find her more interesting. Overall, I don't go for people based on looks alone (I admit I won't kiss a toad no matter what they say) I need some personality to enjoy.

all very good points allow me to make my counter argument
i also don't go for looks alone

1 fuck McNab she is mine
and I don't think she is perfect I don't know what it is but there's something about her
she is not throwing herself at the MC I could see myself having a serious relationship with her

she does not seem like the kind of girl that just sleep with anybody

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Ah, great. So nice to get a new installment of this fantastic universe. It's a very nice start (it was nice to see Author's protagonist and Best Girl Lyndie again), with Davis's projection being an interesting kinda-sorta-maybe supernatural flavour? Also, for this game, the title of Best Girl goes to Armit. I shall strive to obtain her ending!

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Not going to question your rankings, because we all have our own tastes. But I do have a question for you.
What gave you the impression that Amirt is crushing more on McNab than on the MC? I never got even close to that impression, maybe I missed something.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Awesome!!!! It's here. Now, Initially I planned to NOT play this for 3 chapters so that I get a lot of content. At this time... well, I maaay make it to chapter 2 before playing. I am currently tiny-patronizing this (i.e. giving a bit of $ but that's because that's how much I can afford) because I loved the previous game.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Awesome!!!! It's here. Now, Initially I planned to NOT play this for 3 chapters so that I get a lot of content. At this time... well, I maaay make it to chapter 2 before playing. I am currently tiny-patronizing this (i.e. giving a bit of $ but that's because that's how much I can afford) because I loved the previous game.
To whomever liked me.
Apologies. I didn't make it to chapter 3. I didn't make more than 2 hours. I am downloading this as we speak.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes