VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
okay - either i am blind as a bat and/or my Search-FU is broken. But how do you replay scenes? do you need Scrappy's Mod?? Or do you have go back to a save and replay the scene that way.

thanks
you need scrappy for that.

Reactions: norm7777

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple more preview pics from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 05/21/2023

Delightful wholesome moments sneaking in this week. I'm utterly horrified by the filth I've shared. My deepest apologies.

Did Valentine turn gay during the making of this update? Why are his eyes not focused where they should be?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Sneak Peek 05/21/2023

Delightful wholesome moments sneaking in this week. I'm utterly horrified by the filth I've shared. My deepest apologies.

Did Valentine turn gay during the making of this update? Why are his eyes not focused where they should be?
So is she musing over him holding her hand, or over the bulge she sees growing?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Sneak Peek 05/21/2023

She's his surrogate little sister, you filthy animal :KEK:
Elspeth, Elspeth, Elspeth, Elspeth, Elspeth!!

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It looks like the vast majority of the next episode ( if not all of it ) takes place on Mallorca, with Els arriving later than the rest by herself and the MC picking her up from the airport ?

Could also explain the bleeding nose pic, probably got cocky, spared with Amrith who ended up socking her in the face, that girl has a temper... :D .

Reactions: Walter Victor

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked
Check In 05/24/2023
Howdy all!
Renders are 3179 finished of the 3216 posed. Not much exciting here. I managed to get that asset working that I was worried about so I knocked out most of that scene from last week. I think (grain of salt) that I'm nearing the end of posing here, which is nice. How large these last scenes end up being is the linchpin. Then it's just finishing up what I have. That won't be the complete end of renders, of course as I code things in I find one's that need fixing and so on, but hopefully the bulk of render work should be done shortly fingers crossed.
Animations are slowly being finished up from a technical perspective, the first batch are now being lit, and tweaked. Obviously matching lighting between Blender and Daz isn't 1 to 1 so I expect I'll be futzing with it for some time.
That's about it this week, one final note. It came to my attention that I may have opened the Special render poll for the higher tiers to the Blue Belts this month, I'm a bit scatterbrained it seems. Now normally those are for Purple Belts and higher, but people have already voted and I feel like a schmuck if I just take the shiny object away so when I release the bonus sets this month I'll give the Blue belts one of the renders, My idiocy is your fortune. I'll try not to do that again, I blame the concussions. Anyway ...
Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week.
Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A little something extra from the developer at Patreon:

Early Special Render Glimpse May 2023

Normally I wait until the final day of the month to release these, but I finished this one up early and since I did promise the Blue Belts one of the images I decided to just do it a little early. The prompt was sexy Nurse Ines, but it did start to stray into borderline yandere territory. I think the needle did it.

Anyway that's it for today. I still owe you guys two dev BTS posts this month, they'll be popping up in the next few days, I'm still organizing some of my thoughts on them, but I haven't forgotten those.

Anyway that's it today. Hope you have a lovely upcoming week, and thanks as always for the support.

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes