VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Looks like his ghost is in cuffs. I take it the back story will be getting even more interesting now.
He looks very young in that preview, and full hair, so must've been pre enlistment. Maybe an adolescent "How could I've been so stupid?" moment together with Davis ? Could also be used to show more of a young Vi and MC chemistry.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
He looks very young in that preview, and full hair, so must've been pre enlistment. Maybe an adolescent "How could I've been so stupid?" moment together with Davis ? Could also be used to show more of a young Vi and MC chemistry.
He does look a bit younger. The "high and tight" suggests it may not be "pre-service", but you could easily be correct and that's just the style he wore when younger as well. The smudge on his cheek and cut on his nose suggest a recent fight, so maybe something during boot camp or it may have been an incident that led to a "join the service or land in jail" kind of scenario.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
He does look a bit younger. The "high and tight" suggests it may not be "pre-service", but you could easily be correct and that's just the style he wore when younger as well. The smudge on his cheek and cut on his nose suggest a recent fight, so maybe something during boot camp or it may have been an incident that led to a "join the service or land in jail" kind of scenario.
Yea, like at a glance my first impression was that he is between 15-18 in that pic, but it's of course impossible to guess accurately. I think judges offering military service instead of jail time stoped being a thing 40'ish years ago ? But given his dad's background, he could've been the one who told him "Son, clean your act up and do what I did and join the military, they'll straighten you out." I think his dad was a Marine, no ?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yea, like at a glance my first impression was that he is between 15-18 in that pic, but it's of course impossible to guess accurately. I think judges offering military service instead of jail time stoped being a thing 40'ish years ago ? But given his dad's background, he could've been the one who told him "Son, clean your act up and do what I did and join the military, they'll straighten you out." I think his dad was a Marine, no ?
Yeah - your second scenario would be more likely, but it is an imaginary world, and the military service thing isn't entirely gone - just very, very rare. Think I read about a judge 10 or so years ago offering such "alternative" sentencing.

Reactions: TimHawk

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
All men of taste love redheads.
So, dudes who're into blondes and brunettes don't have good taste in women ??:ROFLMAO::LOL: If you say so, bro'.

she could be a serial killer in her spare time for all we know and the charity stuff is a front. :LOL:
It would explain why the cat hates her so much.:ROFLMAO: But nah, the only thing she kills, or tries to kill, is MC's dick. I'm really disappointed she ain't an LI coz I love blondes and she seems like a great waifu, beauty and brains, not just a pretty face and a pair of tits, but maybe the dev reconsiders it.

I'm liking the previews so far, hope we can finally give Ines and Vi some love too coz they both need it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Some preview pics from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 05/16/2023

Few days late on this, apologies. I threw an extra image in to make up for it. Cheers all
Always enjoy a furry pussy.

And it appears Els gets mesmerized by bush as well. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 05/17/2023

Hey all, no title this week. Just words. My deepest apologies

Renders are 3050 finished of the 3050 posed. The current scene I'm working on is trying. I'm having some minor difficulty getting it set up as I originally envisioned. I'm trying to create a custom asset to make it work, but if it doesn't I'm going to have to pull the most important tool in the dev toolbox ... the completely different setup card. But other than this minor annoyance things are going well.

Animations are in the same place they were last week. Just waiting on the renders around them to be done so I can match lighting, ect.

Nothing else I can really share, it's just the boring part of the update where I just try my best to progress through everything.

Thank you as always for the support and I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay - either i am blind as a bat and/or my Search-FU is broken. But how do you replay scenes? do you need Scrappy's Mod?? Or do you have go back to a save and replay the scene that way.

thanks

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes