VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

Rattenknabbern

Aug 3, 2020
Update on Discord: " Yo folks, just checking in real fast, looking good for today, still have a little to finish up, but nothing major, maybe and hour or so of work. But I've been up all night so I'm gonna grab a few hours of sleep, then finish this up and get it uploaded. So I can be awake and alert during release time in case anything needs to be fixed ect. Cheers "

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
Update on Discord: " Yo folks, just checking in real fast, looking good for today, still have a little to finish up, but nothing major, maybe and hour or so of work. But I've been up all night so I'm gonna grab a few hours of sleep, then finish this up and get it uploaded. So I can be awake and alert during release time in case anything needs to be fixed ect. Cheers "
Thank you, Chie

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked
Hey folks!
Just a quick check in to let you know that Unbroken Pt6 is uploading as we speak and should be in your hands when my slow ass upload speed gets it's shit together. It's about 7.5gbs if you're budgeting space.

Wanted to thank everybody again for your patience, this was a rough update and I'm glad to have it in the mirror. Just a reminder if you were on the release tier for either July or August anticipating a release feel free to reach out to me with a receipt and I'll be happy to get you the links as well. I should be awake and around for at least 6 more hours to help with that.
Thank you all again for your patience and I really hope you enjoy.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes