VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked

Just hopping on real quick, letting everybody know I'm alive and give a small status update. Testers have found all my fuckups it appears. I'm finishing up the last batch of render and animation fixes and finalizations. Nothing more exciting to say beyond that, just that once they're done the release will be out.
Here is the edit to that post

Aug 29th: Quick edit. Really want this out by Thursday evening but if it slips into Sept. I want to clarify the post I made last month applies. If you were on the day one release tier in July or Aug and had to drop for any reason you reach out to me and I'll make sure you still get the release.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I guess it's better to wait a week or two than receiving a broken game with bugs.

Just play some Baldur's Gates 3 for a while and enjoy some good story and some weird sex with bears and orc like creatures.

Squeekymoron

May 4, 2017
Quick question. I was always lazy with learning english vocabulary but never had much problems with understanding movies or whatever... This game gives me serious doubts tho, is it just me or vocabulary/language level is really on quite high level here?
It is pretty good level, feels like the dev is from either UK or USA, so english being their first language also helps out I am guessing

Reactions: Ilhares

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Quick question. I was always lazy with learning english vocabulary but never had much problems with understanding movies or whatever... This game gives me serious doubts tho, is it just me or vocabulary/language level is really on quite high level here?
It is pretty good level, feels like the dev is from either UK or USA, so english being their first language also helps out I am guessing
Considering their first game was about an author, I think the high-level is at least somewhat intentional.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares
Mar 2, 2022
Quick update from STWA on Discord
"Hey all just wanted to chime in real quick. ATM I have 9 still renders and about 6 and halfish depending on how many frames I can salvage animations to render out. currently the stills take about an hour and a half per or so to render and the animations are about 4-5 hours per. I have both pcs running it, but still that takes up time. But beyond all that everything is coded and just waiting on those fixes. Just so you know what's up this weekend"

MoGnen

Jul 30, 2021
Quick update from STWA on Discord
"Hey all just wanted to chime in real quick. ATM I have 9 still renders and about 6 and halfish depending on how many frames I can salvage animations to render out. currently the stills take about an hour and a half per or so to render and the animations are about 4-5 hours per. I have both pcs running it, but still that takes up time. But beyond all that everything is coded and just waiting on those fixes. Just so you know what's up this weekend"
so probably Monday tuesday next week then

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
was really hoping for this weekend with espn being blacked out no college football this weekend oh well one can hope for early next week

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes