VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Kana and Amrit are sure as hell my main girls. Hope there will be a throuple with those two.

Fighter gotta sticks with fighter(s)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Decisions, decisions, decisions... just as in The Author. All girls are loveable but I guess the whole harem will not be the option. So I'll bet in the end I have to do as in the first game which was... No, kiss and tell. :cool:

Waiting for next update and in the end it will be a review. I did one for the Author but I fell asleep and forgot to post it. So I'll do that now at least.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Decisions, decisions, decisions... just as in The Author. All girls are loveable but I guess the whole harem will not be the option. So I'll bet in the end I have to do as in the first game which was... No, kiss and tell. :cool:

Waiting for next update and in the end it will be a review. I did one for the Author but I fell asleep and forgot to post it. So I'll do that now at least.
It's not easy. Even the young ones are quite mature. I've made my mind and go with Elspeth. On the author I went with Aofie but the blind girl was interesting and made me doubt for a while :D

I will probably review too when I'm sure of the 5 stars. I think the story will still go slow on 3rd chapter. We'll see.

Last edited:

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
STWAdev Since the MC had been an NCO in the US military, there is no way he would let someone get away with calling him "sir". Usually, you will be corrected with the infamous quote "Don't call me sir, I work for a living!"

Reactions: UncleFredo

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
1400 renders, 30,000 words is too short of an update? In like 3 months? What the hell is wrong with people. Thats over a years worth of content for 99% of the devs on this site.
99% you got a mighty fine imagination there, will agree with you on that there is more content in updates than some other VNs have...though I was giving my opinion about this one specifically, it is why it was posted on this forum. Trying to put down 99% of other devs on this site cause you took something the wrong way, what the hell is wrong with people

• Angry
Reactions: micojive

SilverSoul83

Aug 11, 2018
STWAdev
Very good work, the dialogues and personalities stand out a lot. I congratulate you along with your previous work.
I hope you do great with your games.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
One of the best games I've seen here. Immidiatly hooked by the chars and story. And the girls are cute to boot.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Wow! Did not know a sequel was in the works as I had finished part one approximately 6 months ago. Will definitely put this on the list to check out at some point but other than the title, how is this one connected to the first game? Guessing its set in the same time/universe, but in another part of the world with new characters?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow! Did not know a sequel was in the works as I had finished part one approximately 6 months ago. Will definitely put this on the list to check out at some point but other than the title, how is this one connected to the first game? Guessing its set in the same time/universe, but in another part of the world with new characters?
The MC in this is the guy you videochat with in The Author, that MC's best friend Valentine. The MC in the author makes an apprearance in the beginning of this game.

Also, there will be a third game in the series based on Aoife's aunt Meabh and her twin daughters, no idea who's gonna be the MC in that one.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The MC in this is the guy you videochat with in The Author, that MC's best friend Valentine. The MC in the author makes an apprearance in the beginning of this game.

Also, there will be a third game in the series based on Aoife's aunt Meabh and her twin daughters, no idea who's gonna be the MC in that one.
Ah, now I remember, the MC's friend who was stationed in the UK in the first game is the MC in the sequel. I also remember the wedding in the epilogue from the first game where the MC visits his friend overseas, so I'm guessing that's where the cameo comes in... Can't wait to give this a play! Aoife was my L.I. in the first one so I'm curious about the premise of the 3rd game.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Great start to an interesting story line with long chapters. Each of the potential LIs has her own individual appeal. Not sure, using the mod, how the love-friend-family-respect etc points will influence things.

Hope to see more narrative including Elspeth in future releases. That will……improve the MC’s mind(?)

Reactions: haooni

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is the mc here the same soldier dude from the author? cant remember the dude face because i played author long time ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quality update as usual from stwa, plot advanced a bit, some funny scenes, good writing and rest.

still amazed that mc has house full of sexy girls but to have sex he needs to go to bed with ring girl (she's sexy too but still), if chooses friend/family option with all girls living under his roof then i think there won't be much sex.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
still amazed that mc has house full of sexy girls but to have sex he needs to go to bed with ring girl (she's sexy too but still)
You can have sex with your lawyer/friend too.

if chooses friend/family option with all girls living under his roof then i think there won't be much sex.
There is only 2 women living with the MC, you still have a lot of options to have fun wit the rest of the cast.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes