VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Latest Patreon update:

Check In 10/13/2021

Simple light news today. Not a ton of superlatives, just tapping away at what I need. Finding or building some new sets for upcoming scenes and converting script to code first on the docket.

Have about 18,000 words plugged in and ready to go, the goal by Friday is to have that hit 20,000 and to have this bonus scene finished up as well.

Once I've reached that point it'll be time to start posing the renders, far and away the most exciting part of everything.

Very excited to get this one out, with the introduction of our final LI as well as some wonderful little moments between some characters who've yet to interact much yet. There's so much to cover. I think you'll also really start to pick up on somethings that I know a good amount of you have been curious about for a while. Should be a good one.

That's it from me for now. Thank you all as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
We got another LI???? Oh hell yeah

Reactions: Ahx

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
New to this stuff. I see that the KoGa3 walk through and Scrappy walk through/gallery both have a scrips.rpy file that would generally replace a similarly named file in the game folder. Does this make these two mods mutually exclusive, or would one load the files from the bigger mod (KoGa3), and leave out the scrips.rpy from the Scrappy mod? Just don't want to screw up the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ONe and done .. choose your poison: music or no music.
New to this stuff. I see that the KoGa3 walk through and Scrappy walk through/gallery both have a scrips.rpy file that would generally replace a similarly named file in the game folder. Does this make these two mods mutually exclusive, or would one load the files from the bigger mod (KoGa3), and leave out the scrips.rpy from the Scrappy mod? Just don't want to screw up the game.
Just like any other computer environment, one file named the same will overwrite the other.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
ONe and done .. choose your poison: music or no music.
Well, this time it's not the music...
Hi. As posted above from Canto Forte it's like playing a game: you have to choose...
As far as I know we both have very similar walkthroughs (showing the game points at choices). The difference ist the additional function: scrappy has a gallery, I have additional cheating options and some game enhancements.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Another preview from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 10/16/2021

I promised, and here it is. Fresh off the GPU, we have the first render from Part3.

Now this certainly opens up some fun questions. Is this the very first render we'll see? Could that skirt be any shorter? And of course the absolute most important one... Good God who's ass is that!?

Fear not, all of those questions will in fact get an answer... When the update releases of course. Until then you'll have to let speculation run rampant. Or just patiently wait, but where's the fun in that?

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your weekend and that you're taking care. Thank you as always for the support.

Sláinte!

P.S. I should have the polls for the Purple and up special renders ready by tomorrow, thanks for your patience.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well, this time it's not the music...

Hi. As posted above from Canto Forte it's like playing a game: you have to choose...
As far as I know we both have very similar walkthroughs (showing the game points at choices). The difference ist the additional function: scrappy has a gallery, I have additional cheating options and some game enhancements.
I'm a fan of both galleries and named saves. I've been keeping music very low in other games. I assume the cheats are adding category points for different "conquests". I guess I'll play one way, then reimport the base game and use the other and see which I prefer on a goforward basis (assuming both get updated as the game progresses - I saw that Scrappy stopped doing one of his because the Dev kept changing too much of the history/coding, or somesuch). Thanks.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Another preview from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 10/16/2021

I promised, and here it is. Fresh off the GPU, we have the first render from Part3.

Now this certainly opens up some fun questions. Is this the very first render we'll see? Could that skirt be any shorter? And of course the absolute most important one... Good God who's ass is that!?

Fear not, all of those questions will in fact get an answer... When the update releases of course. Until then you'll have to let speculation run rampant. Or just patiently wait, but where's the fun in that?

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your weekend and that you're taking care. Thank you as always for the support.

Sláinte!

P.S. I should have the polls for the Purple and up special renders ready by tomorrow, thanks for your patience.
My guess, it's either Kana or Amrit in the render.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
well, in the authors statement he hasn't told anyone, but he did say to speculate.

we know that the friend is coming into town
we know that the friend is ... fond of sex and comfortable with her sexuality i guess is the best way to put it as she's pushing vi to get laid, and just other context from the phone conversation... the fact that the skirt is at the "can it get any shorter" length would indicate that the person in the image fits that profile
and if you look at the bottom left of the image, you can see what is probably a suitcase.

So, it is a statement.
But it is also a guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999 and Ahx

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Damn, how have I missed this game so far?

I got a question, so as not to screw up everything right at the beginning and then have to start over.
Is the gameplay similar to "the author" that we can first of all romance all potential LI's and then have to decide later, or are we forced to follow a special path earlier?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Damn, how have I missed this game so far?

I got a question, so as not to screw up everything right at the beginning and then have to start over.
Is the gameplay similar to "the author" that we can first of all romance all potential LI's and then have to decide later, or are we forced to follow a special path earlier?
The 1st one ofcourse.....You can have what your heart wants in here....Dont worry..:giggle:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The 1st one ofcourse
Well, unfortunately it is not (always) that "of course".
There are enough games where you can make a lot of bullshit right at the beginning, although you haven't even gotten to know all of the li's by then.
Games with countless unnamed save's, where after the 2nd update you no longer know which save belongs to whose path . :rolleyes:

I appreciate the way STWA's goes with his games that it doesn't go like that at the beginning.

Thanks

But one thing I have to say, if you've played "the author" before, it's damn strange to meet yourself again in the game....

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes