VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Go easy mate. Believe me you don't want to burn out. It's messy, I couldn't even look at the monitors to work without feeling dizzy and panic setting in. After having a couple of weeks of rest, I still couldn't go back. Just the thought of it would be enough for it to set in. Just take your time and take days off every week.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no rush to finish this game this year, next year's december suits players just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Casper52

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of tidbits from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 10/30/2021

A double dose this week.

As we progress further into the story we'll be getting small glimpses into our MCs past. These little glimpses are integral to understanding how our character ended up the person he is when the game starts. It's also a nice place to see a little more of Davis and who he was before his passing. And who knows maybe in the future we might see a few other familiar faces? Lots of ground to cover in this chapter, not only will our final LI be showing up, but quite a few of our side girls as well. I'm excited for you to meet everybody.

Now I have to be getting back on the ole dusty trail of work, but I hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend and a great Halloween. Thank you as always for the support!

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of teasers from Patreon:

Sneak Peek 11/06/2021

Posting early today because why not?

Ooooh. A little glimpse of currently tied for best girl Amrit. Maybe it's time we learned a bit more of our little spitfire. What makes her tick, why does she fight, that sort of thing.

Or maybe this is just a cover for a lewd lewd thing that you may or may not be doing in this scene... I'll certainly never tell, or I guess I will at release, but you get the point. Hopefully these renders give you a little to chew on.

Thank you as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but too pale and bit too skinny and face lookslike some1 had used very rusty razor on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OutOfAshes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest teasers from Patreon:

Sneak Peek 11/13/2021

Hey all!

Another early post today. I really should stop giving you double doses, otherwise you'll start to expect it. I'm having fun though.

Double Els this week, with a little glance at some fun things. Our first shows off a fun little hobby of our favourite prodigy. Just another little mystery to add to the puzzle box that is Elspeth Adair

Our second is a shot from what is probably my favourite scene in the whole update. We haven't really gotten to see Vi and Els interact yet, and when this meeting happens we're going to learn a ton about both our little redheads. Hopefully you end up loving this scene as much as I did.

That's it for me. Have a lovely rest of your weekend. Thanks as always for your support.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest update from Patreon:

Check In 11/17/2021

Hey all, hope you're doing okay. Kana title screen this week, and I'm sure at this point you've discovered a pattern...

Update Progress:
Script is at 90%.
Renders 423 done with about 491 posed. Nothing super exciting here, just chipping away.
Animations 3 of 12 complete, 5 of 12 posed.

This is always the most boring part of the update cycle, just the regular day in day out grind. Also spent some time creating/ modifying some new sets and locations, all those needed little bits that don't get as much glory as the lovely ladies. I'm also waiting on some custom assets and the like that I think you folks are really going to appreciate!

Some additional work has been done for some QoL, as I mentioned last week. And I can confirm that our next release will have a scene gallery! This is been a long requested feature, and thanks to my incredibly talented and probably also very handsome friend Evite it's coming to an update near you soon enough. Other than the gallery I'm still working on some other small things, but until I have them in my code and functional I don't want to get into it too deeply.

Think that's everything for this update. Thank you as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
All the characters in the banner on the first post are main LI's including both of the redheads.
That's not entirely true. Serena (the one on the right) is not a full LI. You can sleep with her but she does not currently have an ending planned.

That may (and I hope does) change in the future as STWAdev has said he'll make a side character an LI as decided by a Patreon poll.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 115 Votes