VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Terrific game...renders massively improved compared the the last game, while the writing is as good as always..

a small query though...the scene and conv with amrit towards the end of Pt-2 (label-canyoucoachmeintimately) , occurs even if u chose the friend/family option at every instance...there is no points check there....not sure if this is an oversight or thats how its supposed to be...but an if condition can be easily added there, with just a couple lines of dialog and no additional renders required....
STWAdev

Reactions: kartolas

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
LOVED The Author, had a weird time not naming The Author MC my name..... Chose the Throuple route as my canon route cause Aoife was my (barely over Dru) favorite and to get Lyndsey was bonus IMO! For this one it's weird.... I do not like 1/2 shaved heads. I do not like lip rings. I do not like face piercings, though nose piercings are OK. I do not like extensive tats. All that being said, Amrit is STILL my favorite, she's just so damned hot/cute!! Elspeth isn't bad per se, but just doesn't do it for me.... Good job Dev in forcing me to go against my typical choice!!

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
LOVED The Author, had a weird time not naming The Author MC my name..... Chose the Throuple route as my canon route cause Aoife was my (barely over Dru) favorite and to get Lyndsey was bonus IMO! For this one it's weird.... I do not like 1/2 shaved heads. I do not like lip rings. I do not like face piercings, though nose piercings are OK. I do not like extensive tats. All that being said, Amrit is STILL my favorite, she's just so damned hot/cute!! Elspeth isn't bad per se, but just doesn't do it for me.... Good job Dev in forcing me to go against my typical choice!!
Welcome to the club. With Part 2, I decided to start fresh since I couldn't remember the characters.

Despite everything I said prior calling Reenie and Elsie the cutest, I ultimately ended up going with an Amrit/Vi run on the first playthrough then other created saves for most of the remaining characters.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
Welcome to the club. With Part 2, I decided to start fresh since I couldn't remember the characters.

Despite everything I said prior calling Reenie and Elsie the cutest, I ultimately ended up going with an Amrit/Vi run on the first playthrough then other created saves for most of the remaining characters.
Amrit and Kana the cutest to me. Keep me on my toe every time

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

besides short meeting with older game's mc and his gf (or 1 of those) this has little to do with that game.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, I thought the one scar on Vi's chin was a nice touch. Made her stand out. But WTF did that girl get into??? Looks like she ran through a meat slicer!!! I assume there will be a story later, maybe she was a cutter or something?

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
OK, I thought the one scar on Vi's chin was a nice touch. Made her stand out. But WTF did that girl get into??? Looks like she ran through a meat slicer!!! I assume there will be a story later, maybe she was a cutter or something?
She went through an orphanage and the foster system so I'm guessing dark stuff is up ahead.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Pretty sure those are the scars from the accident that killed her parents. Vi was there, just unhurt, iirc.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Sneaking in for moment. Didn't have my typical post release novel posted, saving it until next time. Just wanted to thank you all for such a lovely release period. Already back to work, but I'll be around on occasion. Cheers all.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Another master piece, i come around.
Really enjoyed the story, but MC is typically expressionless.

Waiting until next time.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon update:

Check In 10/13/2021

Simple light news today. Not a ton of superlatives, just tapping away at what I need. Finding or building some new sets for upcoming scenes and converting script to code first on the docket.

Have about 18,000 words plugged in and ready to go, the goal by Friday is to have that hit 20,000 and to have this bonus scene finished up as well.

Once I've reached that point it'll be time to start posing the renders, far and away the most exciting part of everything.

Very excited to get this one out, with the introduction of our final LI as well as some wonderful little moments between some characters who've yet to interact much yet. There's so much to cover. I think you'll also really start to pick up on somethings that I know a good amount of you have been curious about for a while. Should be a good one.

That's it from me for now. Thank you all as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes