VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
That's not entirely true. Serena (the one on the right) is not a full LI. You can sleep with her but she does not currently have an ending planned.

That may (and I hope does) change in the future as STWAdev has said he'll make a side character an LI as decided by a Patreon poll.
Wait, aside from Serena, who else is a side character?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
The other 4 appear to present choices when you deal with/respond to them so probably could be considered LIs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Preview pics from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 11/27/2021

Ooooooh... It's lewd this week.

I'll be honest, I just wanted to give everybody a little holiday treat. Hopefully you saved some room for T&A. Also a little glance at a new set location. I wonder where they might be?

I'll leave you to your speculating, and hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend. Thank you as always for the support.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of preview pics from Patreon:

Sneak Peek 12/04/2021

Our peek involves the enigmatic Kana this week. Kana is always a fun character to write she's very different then many of the other characters. She's not particularly funny or interested in banter and some might even class her as a bit naïve. But she's a total sweetheart and as she begins to integrate into the rest of the group we'll learn all sorts of fun things about her. A few which you may not expect.

Kana's room was one of the final assets I had to build, and it's still not completely done. There's a few more secrets hidden just off camera, little flashes of our young Joshi's soul.

But those secrets will have to wait.

Thank you as always for your support and I hope you folks have a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Sneak Peek 12/04/2021

Our peek involves the enigmatic Kana this week. Kana is always a fun character to write she's very different then many of the other characters. She's not particularly funny or interested in banter and some might even class her as a bit naïve. But she's a total sweetheart and as she begins to integrate into the rest of the group we'll learn all sorts of fun things about her. A few which you may not expect.

Kana's room was one of the final assets I had to build, and it's still not completely done. There's a few more secrets hidden just off camera, little flashes of our young Joshi's soul.

But those secrets will have to wait.

Thank you as always for your support and I hope you folks have a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!
YESSSS. She and Amrit are my favorite. Definitely go for the throuple with these two if I can

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
That's not entirely true. Serena (the one on the right) is not a full LI. You can sleep with her but she does not currently have an ending planned.

That may (and I hope does) change in the future as STWAdev has said he'll make a side character an LI as decided by a Patreon poll.
Serena is not a full LI?
I guess this makes things easier for me to sneak around with Jennifer.
The other girls are cool but I'm not too interested in them as in full relationships.
Might teach Amrit a thing or two for the heck of it though;)

Reactions: The_Hybrid

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok. I really enjoyed The Author, and this one seems pretty good too. So far, about female characters, I think in this game, they're better. Even though in The Authorthey are so good, I think the ones here are better. Looking forward for next part.

Reactions: Triple OG

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Sneak Peak 12/11/2021

Lots of people touching Vi's face this update it seems. I'm rather happy with how this scene has turned out. We'll get a little glimpse of the hopes and fears of everybody's favourite little ginger. And maybe just maybe if you're looking for something specific this might be the start of something beautiful.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
More teasers from Patreon:

Dev Journal 12/18/2021 Side Girls

Oooh, haven't done one of these in a while, but this seems to be a decent time for it.

This update will introduce, or at the very least imply the presence of a good amount of our lovely side girls.

Side girls are always a bit of dual edged sword for me. They often allow for the presence of some early game lewd content, but also can be a bit more difficult to explore as actual characters.

The other challenge that can be encountered by devs is the lovely moment when your side girl gains a little bit of a following. Or in some cases a large one.

So I spent some time trying to find a fun way to attempt to alleviate this little conundrum.

As I've mentioned before, but I'll reiterate it here. In the future, most likely after update six or seven after they've all been introduced and had some time on screen I'll be allowing the Patrons to vote on which side girl will be upgraded to full love interest status! Now if your girl doesn't win don't despair, some of them will also have their own little endings. But I'll be leaving you to find those on your own.

So as our lovely ladies make their way into your lives keep in mind who you might decide to include into the fold in the future.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The latest progress report from Patreon:

Check In 12/22/2021

Oh my goodness. I continue to be more and more stunned by how quickly time passes. It makes me feel old, and I don't like it.

Update Progress:

Script is at 98%. Final word count is at about 45,000. We'll see how it looks after proofing, but I doubt it'll lose much more.

Renders 1200 done of the 1200 posed. As I've been going through the renders I've been finding renders I'm not satisfied with now. So I've been going through and reworking with those. Gonna take a a few days and get those some new poses, lighting and get it snapped back into the current build. This is absolutely the largest update. May even hit 2000 renders for this update. Only slightly smaller than parts one and two combined. Please pray for my soul.

Animations 11 of 12 complete, 12 of 12 posed.

Hope those of you who celebrate Christmas have a lovely one, I'll admit I'd rather be working on stuff, but obligations and all that. I hope those of you who don't celebrate Christmas enjoy a lovely day not dealing with those of us who do. I hope it's a nice relaxing time for you. I won't be posting my usual $5 post this weekend due to the holiday, but I'll try to get it out Monday.

Thank you as always for your support, and I hope you take excellent care of yourselves!

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes