VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The latest teasers from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek 01/29/2022

Those who know me are aware that I try to give a good balance between lewd and wholesome. This update tends to lean a bit more wholesome. But for those who've followed a certain path you have a little glimpse of what might potentially await you. Sometimes it pays off to be a dirty boy.

For the more romantically inclined you'll see that some of our lovely young ladies will be making their plays, stating their interest. How can you be a good nice boy when so many lovely young women are vying for your attention?

That wraps up this lovely season of sneak peeks. It's been hard sharing what I can this update cycle because there's a big secret I've really been working not reveal. Hopefully it will hit just right.

Thank you so as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sláinte!
Dreading and anticipating this one. Really like a number of the women but also not sure that the MC is really a good guy who won't hurt one or all of these ladies. Elspeth is the dream but she's too out of reach for him (in my opinion). Will have to see how this update goes...

Sep 3, 2020
Dreading and anticipating this one. Really like a number of the women but also not sure that the MC is really a good guy who won't hurt one or all of these ladies. Elspeth is the dream but she's too out of reach for him (in my opinion). Will have to see how this update goes...
I don't have anything to worry about.brother

because I love monogamy and I don't cheat

and I have made it clear from day one to these girls that I'm not interested in any of them so technically they can't be hurt or get their hopes up

oh and Elspeth is best girl

Sep 3, 2020
Sounds more like non-ogomy and celibacy to me. ;)
I know brother I know it's stupid but that's how I like to play I'm saving myself for Elspeth but she's worth the wait

and besides it's funny sitting here listening to everybody talk about which girl do I choose I can't pick one

I'm over here relaxing and sipping my drink and waiting for Elspeth

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't have anything to worry about.brother

because I love monogamy and I don't cheat

and I have made it clear from day one to these girls that I'm not interested in any of them so technically they can't be hurt or get their hopes up

oh and Elspeth is best girl
I love monogamy too but I don't think the MC does... At least so far in his life he and monogamy don't seem overly familiar. Though I love all of the girls personalities I don't love any of them with the MC. He seems to be a bit of a slutty asshole before we "assume control"* of him. They deserve better than him, though we shall see how he changes as the story continues. Elspeth is too intelligent and beautiful for him to really feel comfortable with her. I am interested in seeing how STWAdev writes him and her, will he ever accept her and get over his feelings of inadequacy?

Anyway, as with the Author, I love the story but am unsure how the MC will be able to handle being in a relationship with one of these ladies.

*Whenever I think the phrase "assume control" I think of Mass Effect 2.

Sep 3, 2020
I love monogamy too but I don't think the MC does... At least so far in his life he and monogamy don't seem overly familiar. Though I love all of the girls personalities I don't love any of them with the MC. He seems to be a bit of a slutty asshole before we "assume control"* of him. They deserve better than him, though we shall see how he changes as the story continues. Elspeth is too intelligent and beautiful for him to really feel comfortable with her. I am interested in seeing how STWAdev writes him and her, will he ever accept her and get over his feelings of inadequacy?

Anyway, as with the Author, I love the story but am unsure how the MC will be able to handle being in a relationship with one of these ladies.

*Whenever I think the phrase "assume control" I think of Mass Effect 2.
I disagree I think depending on your choices he's trying to change and be a better person but the thing is

when you've been a womanizer for so long

and you want to be a better person and fine love none of the women you know believe you and think you're trying to play them

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I disagree I think depending on your choices he's trying to change and be a better person but the thing is

when you've been a womanizer for so long

and you want to be a better person and fine love none of the women you know believe you and think you're trying to play them
I don't know, I've played it various ways and he doesn't really seem like he's changing or that women as love interests are even a focus right now. He's busy with his friend's sister and training... When he did think about women he seemed insecure or unsure about them. obviously it has been a bit since I played and I may be misremembering.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know, I've played it various ways and he doesn't really seem like he's changing or that women as love interests are even a focus right now. He's busy with his friend's sister and training... When he did think about women he seemed insecure or unsure about them. obviously it has been a bit since I played and I may be misremembering.
To be fair, you have to take into account the very early stage of the plot. If he turns his nature around 180 degrees within the first two parts/chapters, then that would also be quite unbelievable.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think if you rejected the girls and focus on one it shows that he's trying to change and not be a womanizer
My problem is I want to know more about them besides "OMG SO HAWT!" before I choose one and to do that you can't reject them completely from the beginning. However, I also don't want to lead anyone on... Also also wik I am not saying that is an issue in this game specifically just that it is very standard for these games that if you reject a love interest you never learn anything about them but if you don't reject them you can cause issues down the line.

Anyway, as has been said it is early days...

Sep 3, 2020
My problem is I want to know more about them besides "OMG SO HAWT!" before I choose one and to do that you can't reject them completely from the beginning. However, I also don't want to lead anyone on... Also also wik I am not saying that is an issue in this game specifically just that it is very standard for these games that if you reject a love interest you never learn anything about them but if you don't reject them you can cause issues down the line.

okay promise not to judge me
I haven't really thought about getting to know the other girls to be honest

but only thing I really want to know is

1how many people

we are inviting screenshot0001.png to the wedding

2 should we pack our own dog collar and handcuffs to bring on the honeymoon or should we buy one on the way

3 what is are redheaded baby going to look like me or Elspeth

jufot

May 15, 2021
it is very standard for these games that if you reject a love interest you never learn anything about them
Agreed. Intertwined is the only game that gets this right. It allows you to develop completely platonic friendships without pursuing them sexually.

Reactions: dolfe67

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

AOA Academy is exactly like this. Unfortunately, if you aren’t on their “love” paths you can’t really learn about them individually.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Do we know his current weight? If he weighs the same as a duck, he's made of wood and therefore an incorrigible witch womanizer.
I love that movie...

okay promise not to judge me
I haven't really thought about getting to know the other girls to be honest

but only thing I really want to know is

1how many people

we are inviting View attachment 1625399 to the wedding

2 should we pack our own dog collar and handcuffs to bring on the honeymoon or should we buy one on the way

3 what is are redheaded baby going to look like me or Elspeth
You need help... She's too perfect, too flawless so either 1) she has a killer secret or 2) the MC will always feel inferior to her (or both).

Agreed. Intertwined is the only game that gets this right. It allows you to develop completely platonic friendships without pursuing them sexually.
Yeah, I used to like that game.

AOA Academy is exactly like this. Unfortunately, if you aren’t on their “love” paths you can’t really learn about them individually.
Exactly, I believe Where The Heart Is also similar in that you need to keep pursuing them to actually get to know them. I am sure there are more games like that.

I would like to see more games where the MC builds up to a relationship and can talk to the love interests, where they get to know the characters and build a relationship. A lot of games are all about...

giphy (1).gif

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon progress report:

Check In 02/02/2022

Welcome to what should be the last check in if this update cycle.

Script is at 100%.

Renders at 100%.

Animations 10 of 12 done. 12 of 12 posed. Found a real big goof I needed to fix so I took care of that. Just need to finish rendering these puppies up.

Code at 89%.

A little behind where I wanted to be today, but that's just the story of this update. Once I finish I'll be sending this off to the Beta testers. So the pressure gets to be on them instead. I'll be going dark here on Patreon until update time, so I'll be skipping the weekend post. Next time you hear from me here it should be for the update. And then I'm seriously considering napping for a million years.

So happy February and I love ya guys. Thanks for sticking with me and thanks for your support.

Sláinte!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not quite ready yet. A few words from Patreon:

Just dropping in

Still finishing some QA stuff here. I offer the above butt as penance. Only a little longer, but I always strive to be transparent about where I am in the process with everybody. Again I really do appreciate the patience you've all had. I certainly have a great community so thanks for that.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So, STWA 1 took a year to complete. This one is bigger so I would think a year and a half to two years. Part 3 will come this month and we're at 8 months out of 18-24 months.
so I think we're looking at 8-9 parts.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There a re a lot of friends we can help out just by sparring with them,
effectively spurring some fresh ideas into their career.
Countless rocky balboea / the wrestler scenarios right there.

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes