2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Added abandoned tag. Nothing from the dev on Patreon since late 2019, and the Discord server is completely dead.

Reactions: MagatsuKashi

yallknowme

Jul 17, 2017
I'm involved with this project as a writer. The creator suffered immense financial hardship due to the pandemic and had to choose between continuing development and having a place to live. I believe he has every intention of continuing development when he has stable financial footing again. Everyone involved is still around, and anxious to continue working.

muhbox

Mar 27, 2018
Can we help with financial supporting this project? Find too that this is outstanding in its theme with playstyle!

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Glad to hear that the dev is okay. If they're reading this, take your time to get back on your feet before continuing.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. I wonder if anyone knows if there is any possibility of resuming this project. I find it very interesting, both the story and the game environment. I hope the developer is doing well.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hello. I wonder if anyone knows if there is any possibility of resuming this project. I find it very interesting, both the story and the game environment. I hope the developer is doing well.
No idea if the discord link is still valid, but you could try there if it does.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm involved with this project as a writer. The creator suffered immense financial hardship due to the pandemic and had to choose between continuing development and having a place to live. I believe he has every intention of continuing development when he has stable financial footing again. Everyone involved is still around, and anxious to continue working.
This fuckin' year, man :HideThePain:

Good to know the drive is still there though, looking forward to the day this project can continue!

May 12, 2020
Hey all, I know this is on hiatus for the time. But I can't enter the first chamber, it loads the skybox and when I escape I just fall through the world.

ololooker

Sep 18, 2020
Hey all, I know this is on hiatus for the time. But I can't enter the first chamber, it loads the skybox and when I escape I just fall through the world.
Also got this bug but eventually it works:
1. Try to enter with/without clothes
2. Try to be beaten by enemy not far from chamber

some of that should work

Reactions: AnotherDeadSnack

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Sorry to hear that, hope everything is fine for all of you and if not i hope it gets better soon, take care and good luck for the future :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Fetishes are optional does this mean If we want the mc to only get caught/raped/taken by shemale and not males or monsters we can?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Don't waste your time downloading it.

The game is very poorly optimized, even though it has Nintendo DS graphics (and I'm still being very nice).
Very short game, 30 minutes to finish.
The story isn't bad, but the game is short, and that's certainly because it's been abandoned, so you can forget about the rest of the levels.
Even the main menu lags and freezes; the game was coded with your feet.
A lot of bugs, even the built-in voices cut out unexpectedly and randomly, the cinematics lag and killing enemies is far too easy, you strike once then move back, the enemy takes a momentum worthy of an Olympic runner to strike, no chance of being hit by his attacks.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes