2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 8, 2018
it looks like I am doomed there, alone, fucked by everything, putting some more crazy-like creatures will be nice touch. Like, the camera dude says to to unlock some kind of door and you unlock the door but a creature pops up and you need to run from it. Would be nice too, like a boss

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
it looks like I am doomed there, alone, fucked by everything, putting some more crazy-like creatures will be nice touch. Like, the camera dude says to to unlock some kind of door and you unlock the door but a creature pops up and you need to run from it. Would be nice too, like a boss
You get very well the ambience of the game. I will work on a good deal of creature to fight/fuck with

Reactions: Pyrrical
Jul 8, 2018
Make it like, so I should run from it, in some point of. Would be interesting game. I like the beginning, now bring some kind of proper end with the defected girls, like they want to fuck my character and they are ugly, haha it is fun just thinking of it. Making my character super dope and some kind of error girl with messed stuff ops up out of no where, and I need to help her or she fucks me etc etc... :D would be a lot of fun hehe

Lostman78

Jul 6, 2019
Sorry, im new here, but will this game have character customization ? If so, how detailed do you think it will be?

maern

Aug 25, 2018
i encountered quite a glitch, when i came to the first chamber where you have smaller doors left and right.
i killed the bloke but the gates wont go down when he is dead. tried reloading several times with same result.
so then i just tried to enter the chamber, i saw the skybox with the message press "p" to escape,
which i pressed, but then i fell trough the floor en just kept falling into oblivion.
pc specs: amd 8350 (8-core)/16 gig corsair vengeance/motherboard: asus sabertooth 990fx/videocard: amd radeon r9 280x (3gb)
other info: game is slow to load world. title screen is stuttering (background not whole screen), and screen goes very buggy when it automatically pans in on something, and i cant figure out what controls to switch for azerty keyboard.
otherwise everything runs smoothly, very quick save/load time. loving the game (as far as i got before it bugged out).

edit: spelling mistakes.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
While I'm very impressed since linux version does work almost flawlessly... All I could get out of it is some walking and like 2 "test" chambers. Was it as intended? And last "prison" section seems broken.

Ok, just to be sure I "finished" the windows version as well. While it looks a bit better, it's the same level of quality one would expect from a unity game. So, ten minutes worth of content if you _intentionally_ lose to everything, is that it? You made me walk back and forth 99% of time, and I don't think walking simulators are all that enjoyable, sorry.

Last edited:

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
i like this game very much problem is no clue where to go or any direction would be appreciated i am stuck in where that monster with long tentacles not far from beginning idk how to say because there is no name for mission or quest help please

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Welp, I finished the 0.6.0C version and I can say that the concept is great but the animations need work, specifically the erotic animations. I'm gonna assume that a lot of progress has been made considering that there is a version 3.0.2b out currently. Are there any screenshots of the newer updates? I'd like to see the visual changes is all

Edit - Just checked and gotta say the redesign looks like it's going great, is there an ETA on the next public version?

Last edited:

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
I have to be honest that one of the main reasons I was ever interested in this game was for the possibility to one day play as a male victim. Even now "gay" is still listed in the OP as a feature of the game, and "Play as Male" in sandbox mode is still listed as one of the goals on Patreon.

Has there been any progress or development on this aspect of the game since the past year that I last checked on it, or has it been entirely discarded at this point?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Game is unplayable - Save and Load features don't work - It's very laggy. I'm about to write a 1/5 star review telling more details.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I have to be honest that one of the main reasons I was ever interested in this game was for the possibility to one day play as a male victim. Even now "gay" is still listed in the OP as a feature of the game, and "Play as Male" in sandbox mode is still listed as one of the goals on Patreon.

Has there been any progress or development on this aspect of the game since the past year that I last checked on it, or has it been entirely discarded at this point?
You play as a female. I saw no option to change to male.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Game is unplayable - Save and Load features don't work - It's very laggy. I'm about to write a 1/5 star review telling more details.
I experienced none of your problems. Loading is a little finicky, as far as when and how to click the load button, but it does work. FPS was a constant 30+ for me.

blacksmith777

Oct 31, 2019
Not sure if this game is still being worked on. I was considering donating to their Patreon but seems to be dead for nearly a year

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Not sure if this game is still being worked on. I was considering donating to their Patreon but seems to be dead for nearly a year
Well, half a year. You could always hop on his Discord and ask directly (assuming he still monitors it).

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes