2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Need help i think i'm in a big bug, i'm at the part for the tentacle monster chamber, when i start the test chamber i'm in a broken abyss and cant go anywhere, if i try to go anywhere i fall forever

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is not enough :
maps
quest menu
menu of the saved files list ( so that you can choose which file to load and save as AutoSave and under your own name )
--------------------------
combat system:
it is not clear how to defeat the man in the hall ,like doing everything in scheme ,but in battle he is stronger than the main character ( Hercules) and so the fight played out .

Pr0teus

Nov 18, 2018
I have the issue that during cutscenes Helens voicelines are completely cut off and, sometimes, her model doesn't even load in. I have not found any consistency in the issue.
Edit: It seems to be playthrough-specific. If it happens once, it will continue to happen.

ls2255

Nov 23, 2018
I'm on windows 10, the game crashes for me ever minute or two, sometimes even less than that.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I have just defeated first enemy, after intentionally loosing first, and this game seems extremely promising. Male voice actor is brilliant and i love his script/character so far.

There are many annoying graphical issues. I know that even AAA games have glitches and bugs, but that does not mean they don't need to be worked on. They definetly need more work.
Not sure if there is motion blur or game is just running on low FPS. At least FPS is stable. It still needs some work though.
Most annoying graphical issue is clipping through your own character.

But at the moment it feels little too work in progress for me to enjoy. I want to come back later when its more finished so i can better enjoy it, i rarely enjoy games in early stages.

Best of luck to the project! I hope my financial situation allows me to back this at some point, atm there has been some unexpected stuff so money is tight atm.

I really hope i am proven wrong, but it feels like graphics are too advanced for game with this small budget. I really, really hope i am proven wrong, please do it!

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
played it for around 10mins then i got annoyed with the freezing every time you see items or "people" or enter a room to show you an oprion to turn that off or like hitting esc would make it go away so we can play the game, and also a option for sound would be a good thing to get in

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Hey. Last year, my old graphics card for 3 GB failed when I played this game (the dump of the graphics chip, I had to warm up). I took the RX 480 8 GB and finally began to calmly play, without fear of overheating the computer. Last time I got to the point where it was possible to modify the character’s body and hair. Now passed the maze and the second monster. I went through the door and got into the main menu of the game. Somewhat disappointed because I expected to see more content during this time. In general, the game leaves a pleasant impression.

cena01

Dec 5, 2018
It's still unplayable, with every save it gets buggier, every time i die i get spawned on the map and can do nothing

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I guess I'm a noob at this -- found glove, health, then just keep dying to first guy over and over. Nothing else to explore. Oh well.
Hey dude! Thanks for playing the game!

You need to kill the first and second cyborgs in order to progress. You can try to block the attacks using the Right mouse button in order to make the fight easy.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Definitely an intriguing title, it is nice to see a 3d game being released for free with great developer support, since Patreon can be a difficult method for some individuals (due to their lack of support for debit cards, meaning you must rely on PayPal, which is infamous for scams or credit cards which can be a less prospective idea for some).

It can be somewhat hard to offer much criticism, since the game has drastically changed since the last public version, but I should probably offer some anyway to ensure nothing is really missed. I will say I enjoy the female protagonist, the story is quite intriguing, and the horror aspect seems to make this rather unique among 3d adult titles.

Regardless, and I am not sure how much this helps, but my greatest fear is that the game will just offer little in the way of replayability. So far the adventure seems relatively linear, down to needing to take every side route for resources to continue, which means completing the game can result in feeling like everything was done and there is little reason to redo it. Combined with cutscenes that don't appear to be skippable, the worst offender can ironically be the good story, since some individuals prefer to jump into the action on replays.

This mandatory nature of everything might just be due to the tutorial level? It seemed implied that there would be alternative means to getting around the torture rooms, but so far you need to endure every one to continue. It almost feels like these should be the "easier" routes, paying for your freedom quicker by burning through resources and enduring pain.

Of course, for there to be harder routes there definitely needs to be that change in combat, which hopefully will result in more challenge with the Cyborgs. As it stands right now, they almost feel like they are just innocently standing there, they are so weak that it feels like you need to intentionally stand somewhere to be hit by them. I am hoping that either the change in combat or the introduction of more powerful foes can enhance this, or possibly just with more than one Cyborg facing you at a time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, please don't nerf the game in regards to respawning. Too many games offer few consequences for dying in adult titles to the point where it feels like there is no real challenge. The basic platforming and combat elements suggest something with more consequence, but many an adult title has been reduced to mindlessness.
Hi Death Stakker!

Thanks a lot for playing the gameand for this increadible feedback.

You are very right about many of the points listed on your post and I'm working on them right now... Is like you are reading my mind! Check the new video about the game and the other on my page and you will see: :)

And now the story also is suffering some adjustments to make Victor a very intriguing character among others.

I hope in the next couple of months I will release the new totally overhauled playable version so you and the community can enjoy a terror lewd open world game :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
So, if there are no gay scenes? Why is there a gay tag? Kinda sucks for those of us looking for m/m content to find a game with the tag, but no content.
mmm... You are right, I must use the word "Lesbian" instead of "Gay"... sorry about that confusion.

I'm going to remove the tag but keep listening to check if more people like you are asking for this kind of content.

If more people rise the hand, I will love to create that content!

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
why is the game looking so bad ? The character face is Half Life 1 lvl, maybe even worst. It's not even runing well either, it's laggy as hell even on the trailer, the animations are scuffed, there is no gameplay.

just come back in 2 years when you will have something decent to show, there is nothing for now.
Hi HolyMolly!

Thanks for playing the game!

The game will continue to develop and I hope that at some point the quality will be to your liking.

I have to be active in this and other spaces to respond to many users of the game, but if you return to this thread in 2 years, for sure and you will find great news! :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Still the same bug after another 6+ months... :cautious:
Hi Bob,

Sorry for being so slow on this :-( Is hard to make a game like this alone.... But I'm enjoying it as hell! :)

The new version is on the wrokbench since past october and I hope to release it soon! please take a look at this post to see the most recent news:

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
bug/ Running and pick up or collect a item reduces energy . I was stuck in staircase.
skip start.exe intro?
Otherwise Story souldn't say too much things to player like in Portal.. =brain use by undersense
Hi Nbhhnvty!

Thanks for trying the game!

The public level in the next release is totally re designed and fused with the VIP level. When I release the new playable version you will find very fresh news!

take a look at:

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
lol i thought this shit died also i see the creator took my advise on replacing the drills with something that makes more sence
Of course dude!

I really listen to the community and this game is far to be death! Take a look at the new Dev Report so you can see what will comeon the next release!

Sorry if i'm slow, but is part of being a lone wolf doing a 3d game :)

Reactions: Jellal
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes