2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hey, sorry to bump the thread, but is there some kind of (even approximate) date for the update ? Just curious here, since not a lot happened these last months on this thread.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
not working link to mega

please give a link to mega to download on other links .

Thank you in advance.
Hey dude!

Current Public Build 0.6.0c (October 2018)
-------------------------------------
MEDIAFIRE Mirror Download Links:

MEGA Mirror Download Links:

------------------------------------

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
immediately faced with such a problem :
the esc is responsible for many functions
quitting the game
menu \ pause
retention of game
loading saves after exiting the game does not work
Thanks for playing the game!

I'm currently working on this bugs. Thanks for bring them up to my attention! :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Hey, sorry to bump the thread, but is there some kind of (even approximate) date for the update ? Just curious here, since not a lot happened these last months on this thread.
Hello Ilverin!

Thanks to bring this to the table! I'm planning to release the next release at the end of July. The game is suffering the last major adjustment, and I still have a lot of stuff to do and buy. And maybe all this is a little bit slow, but I'm doing progress at the end.

:)

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hello Ilverin!

Thanks to bring this to the table! I'm planning to release the next release at the end of July. The game is suffering the last major adjustment, and I still have a lot of stuff to do and buy. And maybe all this is a little bit slow, but I'm doing progress at the end.

:)
Thanks ! I totally understand that there's a lot of work to do, and hope everything will go smoothly on your side

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Thanks ! I totally understand that there's a lot of work to do, and hope everything will go smoothly on your side
Thanks dude! Next week I'm going to announce at patreon the development roadmap for this year and a cool news about the project. I will post that info here too :)

deathstalker616

May 19, 2019
Definitely an intriguing title, it is nice to see a 3d game being released for free with great developer support, since Patreon can be a difficult method for some individuals (due to their lack of support for debit cards, meaning you must rely on PayPal, which is infamous for scams or credit cards which can be a less prospective idea for some).

It can be somewhat hard to offer much criticism, since the game has drastically changed since the last public version, but I should probably offer some anyway to ensure nothing is really missed. I will say I enjoy the female protagonist, the story is quite intriguing, and the horror aspect seems to make this rather unique among 3d adult titles.

Regardless, and I am not sure how much this helps, but my greatest fear is that the game will just offer little in the way of replayability. So far the adventure seems relatively linear, down to needing to take every side route for resources to continue, which means completing the game can result in feeling like everything was done and there is little reason to redo it. Combined with cutscenes that don't appear to be skippable, the worst offender can ironically be the good story, since some individuals prefer to jump into the action on replays.

This mandatory nature of everything might just be due to the tutorial level? It seemed implied that there would be alternative means to getting around the torture rooms, but so far you need to endure every one to continue. It almost feels like these should be the "easier" routes, paying for your freedom quicker by burning through resources and enduring pain.

Of course, for there to be harder routes there definitely needs to be that change in combat, which hopefully will result in more challenge with the Cyborgs. As it stands right now, they almost feel like they are just innocently standing there, they are so weak that it feels like you need to intentionally stand somewhere to be hit by them. I am hoping that either the change in combat or the introduction of more powerful foes can enhance this, or possibly just with more than one Cyborg facing you at a time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, please don't nerf the game in regards to respawning. Too many games offer few consequences for dying in adult titles to the point where it feels like there is no real challenge. The basic platforming and combat elements suggest something with more consequence, but many an adult title has been reduced to mindlessness.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
why is the game looking so bad ? The character face is Half Life 1 lvl, maybe even worst. It's not even runing well either, it's laggy as hell even on the trailer, the animations are scuffed, there is no gameplay.

just come back in 2 years when you will have something decent to show, there is nothing for now.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello,

I kind of repeat myself with every unity game, but would it be possible to let the user change the key assignments ? Not everyone uses the qwerty layout and it is bothersome to load and change the keyboard layout just to play some game.

Besides I agree with @max_002 with the necessity to prevent the escape key from having so many functions. I accidentally closed the game several times. The escape key should function as a toggle, or keep the panic button but use another key assignment.

Last, when starting the game, please give the opportunity to select a lower resolution, whether in full screen or windowed modes, as we do not always want to play in full screen or at full screen resolution.

Otherwise I kind of like the game. A few breakable objects would be nice, and also adding transparency to the clothes in the morph chamber would be a nice addition :cool:

Keep it up, I believe that you're on the right track!

P.S. @emmasteadman I did not encounter any crash when using a health pack. Maybe some video setup issue ?

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
Current Public Build 0.6.0c (October 2018)
-------------------------------------
MEDIAFIRE Mirror Download Links:

MEGA Mirror Download Links:

------------------------------------
bug/ Running and pick up or collect a item reduces energy . I was stuck in staircase.
skip start.exe intro?
Otherwise Story souldn't say too much things to player like in Portal.. =brain use by undersense

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
lol i thought this shit died also i see the creator took my advise on replacing the drills with something that makes more sence

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The thing where your attacks get blocked by walls? That needs some changes.
Dark Souls does this because there's a wide variety of weapons and tactics, requiring you to carefully plan your approach.
Notice how Sekiro has no such mechanic because the player only has one primary weapon. There are still different tools and tactics available, but it relies more on the environmet to provide advantages for the player against stronger enemies rather than to amplify the danger from the weaker ones.

Synful

May 20, 2018
-Very bare bones tutorial for a game, the transformation tag needs to go (It's more of a character editor than anything else)

-Hit a cyborg with the crowbar then hit the wall on the follow up attack and got stuck in combat mode, unable to run with crowbar, unable to tab out of combat stance, and crouching.. well let's just say I have yet to meet even 1 contortionist that can sit like that.

-Loading a game while in game seems to just bring up an orange loading screen and nothing more.

-Can something please be done about the MC saying "She looks in perfect health" and then it pans over to Magikarp looking NPC with there arms not exactly connected.. I mean I laughed at it, but I don't think it's "working as intended"

Disclaimer: Idk what happens if you die as the mobs only every hit me on the first guy after I figured out the attack pattern I didn't lose any clothes for the rest of the tutorial level... I also noticed this was first posted 2 years ago did much change?

monday123

Jan 26, 2018
I found this bugs on Linux
1 playing in Windowed mdoe and alt+tab ing around will crash the game, the workaround is to save often and especially if you need to alt+tab or switch virtual desktop
2 if the character dies with the back on anobstacle you get ressurected by the robots outside/under the map and the worse part your save is replaced with a save outside the map so I would need to restart from scratch, maybe is there a way to enable a debug mode to fly back up or a save editor that can let me change the Y coordinates? Having multiple saves manual and autosaves would help with this kind of bugs

I did not experienced any other graphical or gameplay glitches on my Linux machinewith the graphics at hiughest on an NVIDIA 970

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes