2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
pretty cool considering that we are at the v 0.6, would be interested in seeing more enemies with different kind of sex animations though not only the basic guy with a mask, also one thing i noticed is:
in the room where we get our weapon (the one with the overlevel "must walk slowly or you fall") there are 2 enemies there, but if you kill the one near the "torture chair" and go to the other and be killed you will be teleported away and respawned, wouldn't it be better that even if you are far away they get you on the chair instead of teleporting away?

Reactions: Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
pretty cool considering that we are at the v 0.6, would be interested in seeing more enemies with different kind of sex animations though not only the basic guy with a mask, also one thing i noticed is:
in the room where we get our weapon (the one with the overlevel "must walk slowly or you fall") there are 2 enemies there, but if you kill the one near the "torture chair" and go to the other and be killed you will be teleported away and respawned, wouldn't it be better that even if you are far away they get you on the chair instead of teleporting away?
Thanks for this great insight dude!

I'm going to take a closer look to your suggestion on the respawn mechanic... yes in fact sounds a little sluggish at this point, but I'm doing a revamp of this matter right now, so you can spect something more fluid on the next release. Also the new and Final 3D model is ready!!! :) More on the next post :)

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017

New and final player model!! Take a look at the link above!

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016

New and final player model!! Take a look at the link above!
looks cool. i love the customization range (kinda curious if there will be larger variety of clothing system just for show or with some sort gameplay aspect. idk.) also, i remember playing it a few months back and it lagged a lat on my pc (cos my pc is very shit) so i was wondering if there was any chance it will be better optimized to run on low end pc?

razgrizzz

Jan 27, 2018
@
Mad Scientist

Nice game, but after the chamber test, nothing happened, no doors are open, i've used morphine and the other drugs for the test and the voice seems to say its ok but i'm stuck a this moment + the HUD thing when i'm in the chamber stay on screen even when i'm out.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
looks cool. i love the customization range (kinda curious if there will be larger variety of clothing system just for show or with some sort gameplay aspect. idk.) also, i remember playing it a few months back and it lagged a lat on my pc (cos my pc is very shit) so i was wondering if there was any chance it will be better optimized to run on low end pc?
Hey dude! Sorry for this long silence. The release that I'm currently working on will have major updates on the graphics for quality and optimization. I will let you know as soon as is ready.

The clothing system is now more fit to the game play.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
@
Mad Scientist

Nice game, but after the chamber test, nothing happened, no doors are open, i've used morphine and the other drugs for the test and the voice seems to say its ok but i'm stuck a this moment + the HUD thing when i'm in the chamber stay on screen even when i'm out.

Hey Raz! thanks for playing the game!

The new release that I'm working on will have several bugs fixed. In fact the entire chambers are new to match better with the game play. I wil let you know here when you can download it.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Is the game dead or is it still in development?
Hi Fidget!

The game is not dead at all!!!

I'm pretty silent because I'm doing a huge revamp of the game with a new player model, weapons system, new AI, new combo system, intelligent camera combat system and new mechanics. Is a lot of work but hopefully I will have ready the next public release soon.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Anyone knows if the dev went ahead with removing the character customization? Because that was the best part about the game
Hey dude!

Thanks for playing.

After finishing the new and final character model I remove the morphing system because of technical barriers. But now that I update the project to Unity 2018 I'm able to implement the morphing system again (without hair).

Also several improvements are on the way like a fully 3d genitalia system that reacts in real time to dicks.

Mad Scientist

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
@fidgetspinner still in development, you can check their patreon or join their discord for info
Hey dude!

Thanks for letting the people know that the game still alive!

I know that it was a long time since the last public stable release, but this is the last polishing round before start to build all the game levels, so I need to move with enough care to don't mess it up badly ;-)

Soon the new public release will be ready!

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
immediately faced with such a problem :
the esc is responsible for many functions
quitting the game
menu \ pause
retention of game
loading saves after exiting the game does not work

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes